Looking for CPA/Brand Ambassador Advice
2016-05-13, 06:07 AM,
Hello my business partner and I launched a new mens accessories website. We are in the process of trying to setup a CPA (Cost-per-action)/Ambassador program. Initially our thought was to find individuals with a social media presence to help sell and promote our products and every sell they make, they receive a commission and depending on how many sells a month that commission goes up and they receive free products as well. My questions are as follows.

1) Is this something that people still do and is it effective, if so what is a good commission to offer for mens clothing/accesories line?
2) Ive tried contacting MaxBounty and PeerFly with no luck, I did get a "we can definitely work with you" and nothing after that from peerfly. Is there other companies that offer a similar service?
3) Should we start something in House, I am a decent we developer and could easily setup a commission based system for users.

I appreciate your help and any direction you can send me.
Share This Thread :