Looking To Hire Full Time VA's - ALL TRAINING Provided!
2018-07-10, 04:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-10, 08:49 PM by kasher9.)
Hey,

Im looking for good va's
Ideally looking for these skills:

- Basic admin skills (researching content)
- Basic content writing
- Ability to manage basic wordpress sites
- Basic HTML/CSS/PHP skills
- Basic Photo editing/video editing
- Basic understanding of facebook ads, if you are good at this, it's a +
- Intermediate level of english
- Can work at an efficient pace.
- Vital: can contextualise. Im not expecting you to be einstein but at the very least understand the difference between a negative comment and positive comment on an ad.

All training will be provided for our work, but these are the core competencies I would like to see if I am to hire you.

I am looking for someone who is very hard working and also willing to learn.

The pay would be a basic salary+commission based on performance. Commission would be activated after 3 months.

Basic pay would be $300-$600/month depending on level of experience, this will increase over time.

You would be working for a group of companies that generate over $2m/year, so rest assured, if you are good at what you do, you will be awarded well :) Our top va previously was going home with $1500/month (commission + basic salary).

But the expectancy would be ~30 hours/week (some weeks it may be more), and you need to ensure you aren't overworking by having 1000 other va jobs.

Please only apply if you're looking for a long-term job. I don't want students looking for summer jobs, I need reliable individuals, because you would be dealing with real businesses.

Looking for an immediate hire of 2 positions at the very least.

If you have understood and want to apply, reply to me with pineapple pizza so I know you have read the spec, and PM me please.
Share This Thread :

2018-07-10, 07:19 PM,
(2018-07-10, 04:34 PM)kasher9 Wrote: If you have understood and want to apply, reply to me with ...

The best idea I saw ever. :-) Good luck!

... and approved.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-12, 01:03 AM,
I've sent you a pineapple pizza PM. Really interested to find more about this job.
2018-07-31, 04:52 AM,
Guys please dont add me on pm or skype anymore for this.

The results I've had from the cpaelites applications have been poor (had a total of 50 adds on skype from here, only 2 managed to write "pineapple pizza" and both wasted my time by originally claiming they were able to work but never being around)

Mods please close this thread, I really don't have time to be vetting like this.
2018-07-31, 05:02 AM,
(2018-07-31, 04:52 AM)kasher9 Wrote: Guys please dont add me on pm or skype anymore for this.

The results I've had from the cpaelites applications have been poor (had a total of 50 adds on skype from here, only 2 managed to write "pineapple pizza" and both wasted my time by originally claiming they were able to work but never being around)

Mods please close this thread, I really don't have time to be vetting like this.

Sorry to read this.

Closed on your request (the next time please PM or use the "Report" button, we can't read all threads...).

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)