Looking For Partner (Google SEO)
2015-03-11, 03:40 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-11, 05:09 PM by Zygyaz.)
Hello dear ventures,
so I'm looking for jv partner who could work with ranking in google.

I got decant multiniche site. Actually that website almost 1 year old with about 24posts and 50keywords. Most of them are medium, around 5-15k searches per month.

There is made some ranking with my poor investment so its making around 200$ per month but its just simply not enough and I'm sure with much better ranks it can turn into 200$ a day or even more. So I see huge potencial on that.

Site is fully ready actually I was spending a lot of time and some money to build it including unique content. Earnings would be splitted 60/40 bigger side goes to person who would work with seo.

Im looking for professional person who would take this jv serious. I know there will be folks who will say that why dont you do seo by your self or something. But I'm just simply not so good at it and I do not want to waste all my earnings on something seo services which wont help to imrpove keyword positions. Its the main argument why I would like to start jv with someone who are willing to earn money.

If you would be interested in more jv details just message me and we could talk more about it.
2015-03-11, 04:13 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-11, 04:31 PM by Homer.)
60/50? :D This made me laugh.

Edit: The chances are low that somebody is willing to work with you because the only thing that matters is to rank. SEO is worth a lot more than building a website. Every SEO can build a website similarly to yours in couple of hours with some investment for the content. So why would someone split the money with you if he is able to replace your work easily. If you want to suceed in IM you need to learn SEO and be able to rank sites by your own. It sounds hard and really is but just start with manual backlinks and be patient. Don't feel offended. Just my evaluation.
Latest Thanks - View all

NyanCat(2015-03-11 11:51 PM) Mr Giraffe(2015-03-11 07:23 PM) 

“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and
with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
2015-03-11, 04:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-11, 05:17 PM by Zygyaz.)
(2015-03-11, 04:13 PM)Homer Wrote: 60/50? :D This made me laugh.

Edit: The chances are low that somebody is willing to work with you because the only thing that matters is to rank. SEO is worth a lot more than building a website. Every SEO can build a website similarly to yours in couple of hours with some investment for the content. So why would someone split the money with you if he is able to replace your work easily. If you want to suceed in IM you need to learn SEO and be able to rank sites by your own. It sounds hard and really is but just start with manual backlinks and be patient. Don't feel offended. Just my evaluation.

cool I was expecting messages like that. But I just do not understand what sense to put these messages like that? If someone will be interested they will contact with me. And now it seems only that you just want to pollute my thread that other persons wont contact with me about this jv because from your side it is not fair and etc. So in that case why you should pullute my thread if you are even not interested? Maybe someone do not have time to create and develop a project maybe someone have enough space in their vps for new oppurtunities.

*edit: with that 60/50 was just a missclick so glad that this made you laugh and I could correct it :)
2015-03-11, 11:32 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-11, 11:32 PM by Homer.)
(2015-03-11, 04:56 PM)Zygyaz Wrote:
(2015-03-11, 04:13 PM)Homer Wrote: 60/50? :D This made me laugh.

cool I was expecting messages like that. But I just do not understand what sense to put these messages like that? If someone will be interested they will contact with me. And now it seems only that you just want to pollute my thread that other persons wont contact with me about this jv because from your side it is not fair and etc. So in that case why you should pullute my thread if you are even not interested? Maybe someone do not have time to create and develop a project maybe someone have enough space in their vps for new oppurtunities.

*edit: with that 60/50 was just a missclick so glad that this made you laugh and I could correct it :)

Every SEO expert will agree with my opinion and won't joined your jv anyway. I only wanted to inform you about your chances. Good luck though.

“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and
with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
2015-03-12, 12:44 AM,
I made this thread not for discussion and other people who could post their opinion or even more terrible like to make their own jv offer in mine thread :D ...This thread can be closed because I already found person who will be part of jv.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a partner to work on my new project Murker 0 116 2017-09-29, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Murker
  Need JV Partner cpaearner 2 131 2017-08-22, 08:49 AM
Last Post: ogninjaa
  I'm French and have experience, looking for a US partner who can invest Jeff Hanneman 7 508 2017-08-09, 05:45 AM
Last Post: randomblackguy
  Looking for partner / adwords - Fb ads sloyen93380 11 604 2017-08-08, 10:49 PM
Last Post: 501st
  Venetx LLC (Hosting Business) ~ Looking for a Partner/ Investor ? VenetxLLC 7 467 2017-07-23, 08:07 PM
Last Post: CortexCPANet

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top