Looking For Long Term PartneR(FOUND ONE ALREADY)
2014-02-23, 05:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-28, 06:56 PM by Gadgmaster.)
Just want to let everybody know that I already have a partner to work with. and I think I found the right and perfect partner to work with. Will update you guys with our progress. Have a nice earning everyone.

Hello everyone, Obviously as the Title Says I'm looking for someone who is willing to work with me. I am looking for someone to work with me as I start another Campaign, Fresh one not yet started.

About me:
I've been into this industry since November. I never started a campaign since I was learning alot of stuff from the past. I have learned alot of things from this forum. For the past 2 month all I did was LEARNING. I have started this venture with so much ups and downs. Every time I got my videos ranked they always flagged after 72 hrs maximum but because I am very much self motivated I never Let myself down and start all over again. One thing you must know about me is I work very hard and always go the xtra mile.I have another way of ranking without investing a penny, Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I can describe my experience as advance noob lol,. I want to do it my own by I believe TWO HEADS are better than One. I am very passionate worker, I love this job and Iam committed to it. Iam dreaming of atleast $5-10k / month earnings with some one 50-50 split. Money

My Skills:

• I can create VB apps.
  • I can create/edit Videos Thru camtasia and learning a little about After effects
  • I Know how to use PSD pretty good. (I do had a lot of experience using it)
  • I used blogger/wordpress
  • I am working fulltime
  • I am still learning SEO
  • I used BH/WH/Grey Niches
  • I can Rank YT videos without any investment
    and Many more

Here are some list of my tools:
[Image: 4d0072ff31be59d38610455bbbec1eea.png]

What I need From a partner:
  • Has Earned pretty good from the past
  • Dedicated Time/Fulltime PPD/CPA worker
  • Comfortable to work with others
  • Self motivated/Self Driven
  • Advance experience
  • Knowledgeable how to make vb .net app
  • With SEO knowledge
  • Willing to do Voiceover video
  • Web developer skills
  • Anything Else that I'am lacking of skills.
  • Good at article Writing
  • Good at niche finding

What will you do:
  • Create a VB .net app
  • Voiceover videos
  • Niche Research
  • SEO (GSA if possible)
  • Landing page ideas/creation

What will I do:
  • Site/landing page creation/maintenance
  • Onsite SEO
  • YT/SOCIAL MEDIA promotion
  • Send Traffics to sites
  • Graphic Design
  • Manymore

MY NETWORKS
CPALEAD
CPAGRIP
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban
ASTROCASH
FILEICE

Niches to be working
GAMES
FRENCH
ETC
WHITEHAT

If you are willing and Ready to work with me Let start this ball rolling Contact me now asap.

btw I am a pinoy, Willing to work with some pinoy too Tongue

Reconnecting Any Wimax MODEM. No more monthly Bills. Enjoy Lifetime Free Internet Grin
2014-02-23, 05:33 PM,
If you know that much, why not just start banging up some niches and learning from your mistakes?
What I found when starting out was the only way I was going to hit my goals was with MY hard work. You cannot rely on other people.
You seem like a motivated person, who wants to succeed. So don't be afraid to fail on the way to success.

Seriously, go it alone and learn from mistakes. That is how I did it and my earnings are 1 million times more because of it.

Just my 2c

N44
2014-02-23, 05:37 PM,
(2014-02-23, 05:33 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: If you know that much, why not just start banging up some niches and learning from your mistakes?
What I found when starting out was the only way I was going to hit my goals was with MY hard work. You cannot rely on other people.
You seem like a motivated person, who wants to succeed. So don't be afraid to fail on the way to success.

Seriously, go it alone and learn from mistakes. That is how I did it and my earnings are 1 million times more because of it.

Just my 2c

N44
wow thanks for your motivation bro, I see you on cpagrip banking hard.

Reconnecting Any Wimax MODEM. No more monthly Bills. Enjoy Lifetime Free Internet Grin
2014-02-23, 05:39 PM,
(2014-02-23, 05:37 PM)Gadgmaster Wrote:
(2014-02-23, 05:33 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: If you know that much, why not just start banging up some niches and learning from your mistakes?

Just my 2c

N44
wow thanks for your motivation bro, I see you on cpagrip banking hard.

Yeh I bank hard on grip and sc. My first thought when I started was "I need someone to teach me or JV with me" but no one worth the time and effort will buddy.
Anyone who is worth the effort is making money by themselves.

N44

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a partner to work on my new project Murker 0 119 2017-09-29, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Murker
  Need JV Partner cpaearner 2 137 2017-08-22, 08:49 AM
Last Post: ogninjaa
  I'm French and have experience, looking for a US partner who can invest Jeff Hanneman 7 509 2017-08-09, 05:45 AM
Last Post: randomblackguy
  Looking for partner / adwords - Fb ads sloyen93380 11 604 2017-08-08, 10:49 PM
Last Post: 501st
  Venetx LLC (Hosting Business) ~ Looking for a Partner/ Investor ? VenetxLLC 7 474 2017-07-23, 08:07 PM
Last Post: CortexCPANet

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top