Looking For Joint Venture
2013-11-16, 04:59 AM,
Hey guys, I'm Apex. I'm looking for someone interested in a joint venture in PPD/CPA. The reason I'm looking for a joint venture is because I'm currently doing a B Sc in Computer Science so I don't have as much time to setup niches and do research etc. I'm looking to split the work load, and the income 50/50.

I'm capable of ranking the videos on youtube and google. I'll also build the landing page /blog.

Your job would be to create HQ videos and HQ fake applications if needed. If at any point in time, an application is too complicated, I'll take on the programming part.

We'll both contribute niche ideas, and it would be nice if you understand how to use market samurai so we can both do research to speed up the process.

If you're interested in this joint venture, feel free to send me a PM.
2013-11-16, 05:26 AM,
Well, what I can do is:
- All the Youtube part: Ranking and SEO with Xrumer, commenting, voice over in English, video creation
- Website: LPs, and all the inner workings for blackhat ppd/cpa
- I have some very good niches and know how to find more.

I would need you to program in VB.NET. That's the only part I'm missing.
I have some good VB.NET programs I made myself but I would like to improve them with more features.

Let me know if you're interested.
2013-11-17, 05:23 AM,
Hi I am interested...In PM send me your Skype...
2013-11-17, 07:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-17, 07:18 AM by razeno.)
(2013-11-16, 04:59 AM)Apex Wrote: Hey guys, I'm Apex. I'm looking for someone interested in a joint venture in PPD/CPA. The reason I'm looking for a joint venture is because I'm currently doing a B Sc in Computer Science so I don't have as much time to setup niches and do research etc. I'm looking to split the work load, and the income 50/50.

I'm capable of ranking the videos on youtube and google. I'll also build the landing page /blog.

Your job would be to create HQ videos and HQ fake applications if needed. If at any point in time, an application is too complicated, I'll take on the programming part.

We'll both contribute niche ideas, and it would be nice if you understand how to use market samurai so we can both do research to speed up the process.

If you're interested in this joint venture, feel free to send me a PM.

Pm your skype dude im interrested

(2013-11-16, 05:26 AM)gatsu Wrote: Well, what I can do is:
- All the Youtube part: Ranking and SEO with Xrumer, commenting, voice over in English, video creation
- Website: LPs, and all the inner workings for blackhat ppd/cpa
- I have some very good niches and know how to find more.

I would need you to program in VB.NET. That's the only part I'm missing.
I have some good VB.NET programs I made myself but I would like to improve them with more features.

Let me know if you're interested.

You can pm me your skype too :)
2013-11-17, 08:31 AM,
Hey Apex would you be able to send me a pm with your Skype detail's as I don't use cpaelites to much and I don't have 50 post's to pm you as im do busy with Life ... doing my java degree and PDD/CPA so yea never really get the chance to post much

[Image: Zu722QT.png]

HIGH CONVERTING GRAPHICS AND LANDING PAGES

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joint Venture For Seo [Indian Only] дКsнду 3 381 2017-04-23, 05:54 AM
Last Post: ppdguy
  Ideas to grow up - Joint Ventures CPA why2001 3 819 2016-05-03, 04:53 PM
Last Post: why2001
  [*SEO*]SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION JOINT VENTURE . I HAVE ALL THE TOOLS NEEDED QwertySon 9 1,440 2016-03-20, 12:30 AM
Last Post: QwertySon
  Instagram Joint Venture Research 14 2,381 2016-01-18, 04:42 AM
Last Post: bidhanroy99
  Joint Venture need some that have massive amounts of resource for advertising. 50/50 bingotoe 0 239 2015-04-28, 08:17 AM
Last Post: bingotoe

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top