Look who it is!
2013-07-04, 05:25 PM,
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pop in here, I noticed this is a CPA/PPD forum. I have been doing internet marketing for 2ish years now. I own a small private network, and also in the process of building a new one that is focused on a single vertical.

I've had my 5 & 6 figure days (revenue, not profit), and know a lot about internet marketing. You may have seen me on other forums, I have recently started using this alias. If you want to hit me up on Skype, just message me and we can chat.

I'm not going to disclose my network name here due Google rankings, but I am the youngest affiliate network owner to date.

Cheers!
2013-07-04, 05:30 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites! Hope you help us make money with your knowledge. Pm me your skype, details of your network if your accepting more affiliates and enjoy your stay. :)
2013-07-04, 06:35 PM,
If I were you I would PM an admin proof. Then they can give you the network boss award and more people will believe that you actually own a network.

But welcome all the same.
2013-07-04, 06:36 PM,
Welcome to Cpa Elites. Enjoy your stay.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-07-04, 06:42 PM,
(2013-07-04, 06:35 PM)Floom Wrote: If I were you I would PM an admin proof. Then they can give you the network boss award and more people will believe that you actually own a network.

I will do that, thank you for the recommendation! :)

DutchPride, thanks for the welcoming. I'm actually in Amsterdam right now, I was attending the a4uexpo convention.
2013-07-04, 07:26 PM,
(2013-07-04, 06:42 PM)AffGenius Wrote:
(2013-07-04, 06:35 PM)Floom Wrote: If I were you I would PM an admin proof. Then they can give you the network boss award and more people will believe that you actually own a network.

DutchPride, thanks for the welcoming. I'm actually in Amsterdam right now, I was attending the a4uexpo convention.

Great, Does not sound familiar, Did you have fun there?

2013-07-04, 07:31 PM,
(2013-07-04, 07:26 PM)DutchPride Wrote:

It is an affiliate marketing convention. It wasn't bad, very small - I skipped the 2nd day because it got boring. I may be coming to ad:tech in London soon.
2013-07-04, 07:32 PM,
(2013-07-04, 07:31 PM)AffGenius Wrote:
(2013-07-04, 07:26 PM)DutchPride Wrote:

It is an affiliate marketing convention. It wasn't bad, very small - I skipped the 2nd day because it got boring. I may be coming to ad:tech in London soon.

Oh ok, Well time enough to explore the rest of Amsterdam then ;P

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top