Live streaming OBS on youtube - Potential to get banned?
2017-06-21, 10:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-21, 10:31 PM by mc_donkey.)
I am just curious, I see so many youtubers live streaming giveaways and stuff for xbox's / iphones...

If I did this as well on the same ip address as my other legit channels, would youtube ban both channels cause they are tied in the same ip? Or would they just close the giveaways account?

What if I make the giveaway youtube account on a proxy, and then stream through obs onto the account on youtube that was created on a proxy... would OBS upload it through my ip?

Also, what if I didnt enable monetization... would that help in not getting banned?
2017-06-22, 01:24 AM,
I tried it while ago with saturated niche. Got few leads but didnt get banned, may give it a try again if i find something better to stream.
2017-06-22, 01:26 AM,
couple of reports on a stream and ur chanel is down
2017-06-22, 01:41 AM,
I tried this but didnt do well lol
2017-06-22, 05:21 AM,
Hey mate,

They do legit look giveaways, providing nothing, but also there is no any kind of links or scams.
This is a great way to warm up your account for future BH activity.
Once they reach 1000 organic subscribers, and gain some views etc they will switch to BH and youtube wont touch them because they use aged accounts and probably they cloak cpa links.

You could do same, on your new aged account. There is no need to involve your main / legit channel and whole that gmail.
Just start doing same as them.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-06-22, 06:01 AM,
Try with facebook page live instead of youtube
2017-06-23, 03:12 PM,
(2017-06-22, 05:21 AM)Watt Wrote: Hey mate,

They do legit look giveaways, providing nothing, but also there is no any kind of links or scams.
Once they reach 1000 organic subscribers, and gain some views etc they will switch to BH and youtube wont touch them because they use aged accounts and probably they cloak cpa links.

You could do same, on your new aged account. There is no need to involve your main / legit channel and whole that gmail.

My thing is that I want to forward them to my legit channel to get subscribers. One of the "steps" to win the prize is to sub.... but since the stream is ran on the same IP address, would legit channel get banned if the giveaway one does?
2017-06-23, 10:34 PM,
(2017-06-23, 03:12 PM)mc_donkey Wrote:
(2017-06-22, 05:21 AM)Watt Wrote: Hey mate,

My thing is that I want to forward them to my legit channel to get subscribers. One of the "steps" to win the prize is to sub.... but since the stream is ran on the same IP address, would legit channel get banned if the giveaway one does?

Well, you can do it. You cant get your account banned.
You will only receive 1 strike / flag that will expire in 3 months.
So your channel will be recovered after 3 months in case someone report that giveaway.
You are good to go / try this on your main channel.
There is no chance that Youtube will shut down your account.
It is same like with BH video, video down = 1 strike received.
So do it and good luck to avoid flag / ban. (you probably wont get it)
Latest Thanks - View all

mc_donkey(2017-06-23 10:48 PM) 

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-06-25, 11:29 AM,
Try youtube live instead.. there is chances of getting banned on youtube.
2017-06-27, 03:02 AM,
Yes, i have faced such banning issues on youtube before too

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 81 6,707 Today, 06:41 AM
Last Post: PVAAccounts
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 117 8,239 Yesterday, 04:04 PM
Last Post: AresCro
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 86 4,829 Yesterday, 12:02 AM
Last Post: KentVMason
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 39 3,606 2017-10-15, 10:25 AM
Last Post: andijie
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 14 648 2017-10-14, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top