Little hello from a Evans !!!
2013-06-18, 01:19 AM,
Hi everyone,

I discovered this forum via fileice forum, which I think will be a good start within my journey on CPA/PPD discovery.
I should say I am new on this field, but I understand (from other general IM forum) it can be a good money when you manage it and understand how it's works.

I am part of a different forum on IM, and I am usually not the louder member, I like to learn - understand - apply - failed - understand failure - learn - understand...
Till I get a good controle of what I am doing and then share it within the community.
I have seen there is a good tutorial for newbie, any other ressource should be read which I maybe missed before I get my hands dirty - and some headaches.

Anyway, once again I really hope I will be able to give back to this community quickly (which means I earn quickly Grin)

Read you soon.

Evans
2013-06-18, 01:34 AM,
Hey evans, you have done a good thing joining this forum, if there's any money left in your paypal then buy VIP membership as soon as possible, VIP tutorials will help you to boost your earning within no time, you can get all type of HQ unsaturated niches releasing by admin there. There's much more like getting paid scripts for free, free premium plugins, free premium themes etc.

If you really want to learn and earn then you should buy it asap. All VIP members are helping newbies there. You can learn alot. Good luck with your earnings.
2013-06-18, 01:42 AM,
(2013-06-18, 01:34 AM)IndeXer Wrote: Hey evans, you have done a good thing joining this forum, if there's any money left in your paypal then buy VIP membership as soon as possible, VIP tutorials will help you to boost your earning within no time, you can get all type of HQ unsaturated niches releasing by admin there. There's much more like getting paid scripts for free, free premium plugins, free premium themes etc.

If you really want to learn and earn then you should buy it asap. All VIP members are helping newbies there. You can learn alot. Good luck with your earnings.

Thanks for your advice, I will definitely upgrade to see what the VIP section is about.
It's definitely sound like something I should have a look at it !!!

Thanks
2013-06-18, 04:20 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites evans!
I'm sure you'll have an amazing time around here :)

VV
2013-06-18, 05:29 AM,
Welcome to CPAElites and congrats on yout new VIP status. Its a good decision. By the way where are you from?
2013-06-18, 05:31 AM,
(2013-06-18, 01:19 AM)evans Wrote: Hi everyone,

I discovered this forum via fileice forum, which I think will be a good start within my journey on CPA/PPD discovery.
I should say I am new on this field, but I understand (from other general IM forum) it can be a good money when you manage it and understand how it's works.

I am part of a different forum on IM, and I am usually not the louder member, I like to learn - understand - apply - failed - understand failure - learn - understand...
Till I get a good controle of what I am doing and then share it within the community.
I have seen there is a good tutorial for newbie, any other ressource should be read which I maybe missed before I get my hands dirty - and some headaches.

Anyway, once again I really hope I will be able to give back to this community quickly (which means I earn quickly Grin)

Read you soon.

Evans

With this attitude to life, you won't be bad at anything, at least for long. Focusing on learning from mistakes and how to improve is a fast track to greatness, I think you will do well!
2013-06-18, 02:19 PM,
Thanks guy, I am actually leaving in UK (surrey), not for long moving soon as I really start to get fed up with the weather.

I had a look on the VIP section and as usually there is a lot of information, any step what the first thing I should perfectly learn first, From I have read, I understand there is mainly 2 way to get my traffic via youtube and Facebook, I think I am going to concentrate myself on youtube first.
Any good software/trick I should be aware of ?

Thanks for your help

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top