Little Youtube Theory....To Bypass Flaggers
2015-04-29, 01:11 PM,
I'm unsure if this works, but I saw it on quite a few videos.

Youtube seems to remove your video when flagged if you have a download link in the description.

However a way to bypass this, make a HQ video, demoing your hack/cheat whatever, but don't explicitly have the video to promote the download, make it more of a show off thing, and then put in the description "learn more about the hack: "Second video link". Then create another video, make it unlisted, and have your download link in that second videos description.

I'm quite sure this bypasses youtube flaggers, and your second video is the only one likely to get flagged, but your first video has to be created in a way that its not advertising the hack, but just demoing.

Thoughts?
Latest Thanks - View all

mrizzle1991(2015-04-29 11:12 PM) 
2015-04-29, 02:49 PM,
(2015-04-29, 01:11 PM)TheColeTrain Wrote: I'm unsure if this works, but I saw it on quite a few videos.

Youtube seems to remove your video when flagged if you have a download link in the description.

However a way to bypass this, make a HQ video, demoing your h@ck/cheat whatever, but don't explicitly have the video to promote the download, make it more of a show off thing, and then put in the description "learn more about the h@ck: "Second video link". Then create another video, make it unlisted, and have your download link in that second videos description.

I'm quite sure this bypasses youtube flaggers, and your second video is the only one likely to get flagged, but your first video has to be created in a way that its not advertising the h@ck, but just demoing.

Thoughts?

Or just don't include a link inside the description and watermark the link into the video instead, YT is a never ending cycle of shit and changes more times than my wife changes her shoes. If someone flags your videos I suspect it will be taken down anyway, perhaps don't include the links inside your description. If you do this it might bypass the bots that check the video and prolong things so that it needs to be manually checked by a person working on there, that IMO would leave the video(s) up for longer overall.
2015-04-29, 10:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-29, 10:50 PM by TheColeTrain.)
(2015-04-29, 02:49 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-04-29, 01:11 PM)TheColeTrain Wrote: I'm unsure if this works, but I saw it on quite a few videos.

However a way to bypass this, make a HQ video, demoing your h@ck/cheat whatever, but don't explicitly have the video to promote the download, make it more of a show off thing, and then put in the description "learn more about the h@ck: "Second video link". Then create another video, make it unlisted, and have your download link in that second videos description.

I'm quite sure this bypasses youtube flaggers, and your second video is the only one likely to get flagged, but your first video has to be created in a way that its not advertising the h@ck, but just demoing.

Thoughts?

Or just don't include a link inside the description and watermark the link into the video instead, YT is a never ending cycle of shit and changes more times than my wife changes her shoes. If someone flags your videos I suspect it will be taken down anyway, perhaps don't include the links inside your description. If you do this it might bypass the bots that check the video and prolong things so that it needs to be manually checked by a person working on there, that IMO would leave the video(s) up for longer overall.

Again but watermarking it, and making it a "download this here" type of video will get you taken down. I had some examples I found a few weeks ago of people doing this in clash of clans niche, with 50k views and still up 6months later with the secondary video in description

Basically the first video has to be made sooooo whitehat, that even normal people won't think of flagging it, yet it is still a video that can pass on a decent ammount of traffic to teh second video. I think people are underestimating, youtubes system + normal flags.
2015-04-30, 12:18 AM,
Upload 2nd video to a different channel or to a completely different account?
2015-04-30, 12:27 AM,

Thoughts?

i tried the same thing but even then my video got deleted.But i have found another way to escape from flaggers.
2015-04-30, 12:48 AM,
(2015-04-30, 12:27 AM)dante Wrote:

Thoughts?

i tried the same thing but even then my video got deleted.But i have found another way to escape from flaggers.

which you won't share :P

2015-04-30, 03:23 AM,
(2015-04-30, 01:16 AM)dante Wrote:
(2015-04-30, 12:48 AM)adarshbio4 Wrote:
(2015-04-30, 12:27 AM)dante Wrote:

Thoughts?

which you won't share :P
PMed you..........................................

Can you send me some info about that too, please? Thanks
2015-04-30, 07:25 AM,
Or just learn how to reupload unranked HQ videos from others on a mass scale, take 50 niches in a multi niche website and upload 50 videos per niche 50 x 50 = 2500 videos. rinse and repeat.
2015-04-30, 08:37 AM,
(2015-04-30, 07:25 AM)martinmerl Wrote: Or just learn how to reupload unranked HQ videos from others on a mass scale, take 50 niches in a multi niche website and upload 50 videos per niche 50 x 50 = 2500 videos. rinse and repeat.

Uhm... have you ever tried to upload 2.5k videos to youtube?

Were you successful?

Did you retain an ROI?
2015-04-30, 11:22 AM,
(2015-04-30, 08:37 AM)RiDisplay Wrote:
(2015-04-30, 07:25 AM)martinmerl Wrote: Or just learn how to reupload unranked HQ videos from others on a mass scale, take 50 niches in a multi niche website and upload 50 videos per niche 50 x 50 = 2500 videos. rinse and repeat.

Uhm... have you ever tried to upload 2.5k videos to youtube?

Were you successful?

Did you retain an ROI?

With a dedi and a 1gb line uploading is insanely quick.

You must always make a good ROI i assume, especially if you 301ed every video. 2500 videos would literally hit a hundreads of thousands of keywords, if you 301+ and do the descriptions correctly, so the traffic surge must be insane.
However I wonder how long each account lasts.

50 YT accounts = $5

So you'd need around 5 leads so around 50 clicks on a bad converting video.

I think it'd be impossible not to make money with this. But you'd need so much time managing it, it's definately not autopilot(especially with youtubes current state)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Comment Upvote Bot NoGame 14 1,031 4 hours ago
Last Post: gamble
  Useful Video SEO Technique That Must Impact Your Rankings On YouTube YT Publisher 2 94 Yesterday, 08:53 PM
Last Post: amandh
  Trick to increase your youtube rankings - Fast & Easy smmarmy 15 882 2017-12-12, 03:30 AM
Last Post: smmarmy
  Youtube update? Views became more expensive Mebn 7 559 2017-12-11, 07:28 PM
Last Post: youtubeService
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 28 2,136 2017-12-10, 08:01 PM
Last Post: reshamanair

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top