CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

List of methods that have worked for me in the past
2020-10-03, 04:35 PM,
In the last few months I had one of the worst moments in my life, I was used, betrayed and treated like trash and I feel that many people have felt the same in some moment of their lives, so I'm going to tell you all the methods that have worked for me in the past and honestly I'm not sure if they still work, but I hope they give you some inspiration.

Classifieds + Auto Responser + iMonetizeIt

Basically this was simple, I created a classified with a milf profile and I wrote something like "Hey, I'm here to meet a gentleman, someone that will treat me well and let me be myself, I'm 37 yo and I love animals and nature, please contact me on thisisafakeemail@gmail.com" and then I proceeded to create an autoresponder (vacation mode for gmail) with something like "Hey! I just saw your email and honestly I really liked you! Unfortunately some people are being really mean to me and I would hope that you would use this secure website to talk with me, I promise that it's simple, just register here and then find my name"
[Image: fPOfipXM_400x400.jpg]

Here's some of my earnings using this method.

[Image: P2H0q9q.png]

Content Locker (OGAds) + Parasite (Medium)

This was something that really worked for me and I didn't expect it to work. I created an article on Medium.com but instead of trying to rank an already satured keyword, I wrote an article ranking the Long-Tail Keywords "How to get Free Robux on Roblox 2017", this was in 2016 and nobody was writing articles for 2017, basically I ranked an article before it was popular.

For the landing page, I just used HHTrack to download someone's else page and then I just changed all the cpa links.

[Image: 2lwQHpS.png]

Spotify Offer + Adwords

This was really stupid, I spoofed the spotify premium page and changed a few things and this was the final result
[Image: TIWdTIJ.png]

So I just bought a domain like getfreespotify.com and used some adwords, the profit was really good but the offer didn't last long, just a couple days.. (4 or 5$ spent on Adwords)

[Image: dBYIguQ.png]

For me, this was a total failure, but the idea worked, you just need a better offer..

Content Locker + Youtube Upload and Reddit
This is the normal method of using a fake proof video + some game generator (I used Roblox again..) and subreddits without active moderators, I would just post my link and buy some upvotes online to my link.

I was finding subreddits without active moderators here -> https://www.reddit.com/r/redditrequest/s...trict_sr=1

And those were the results.
[Image: 3oOOyvY.png]

I'm not an expert by any means but I hope someone finds this interesting.
2020-10-04, 08:25 PM,
Content lockers + Parasites works even now a days. Just check for popular upcoming game with release date in 2-4 weeks.

↘ Best CPA for Desk/Mobile Traffic! ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]

$5 SIGN UP BONUS, BTC PAYOUT, Weekly Pay

2020-10-08, 08:48 PM,
the hard method is with reddit because most moderators are very active and they

either ban you or delete you're link immediately unless you have a secret of finding inactive moderators

youtube now is getting so hard if you try to upload a fake game video

and if you try cpa on medium now most time you'll get 404 eror

thank you.......
2020-10-11, 12:49 AM,
(2020-10-08, 08:48 PM)mathewocomy Wrote: the hard method is with reddit because most moderators are very active and they

either ban you or delete you're link immediately unless you have a secret of finding inactive  moderators

youtube now is getting so hard if you try to upload a fake game video

and if you try cpa on medium now most time you'll get 404 eror

thank you.......

You need to find your own tips and twists.. What works today may not work tomorrow, but people are still banking somehow.