CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

List of Traffic Exchange websites(Google Plus +1 included for websites and videos)
2014-01-03, 07:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-06, 01:04 AM by Peakfire.)
[hide]
  • U2BViews
    Delivers YouTube views/likes/comments/subs/favorites relatively fast. Has a nice referral system, and it has its own software where you can manage your videos from there. Also has a Firefox add-on.
    The exchange is autopilot.

• AddMeFast
    Delivers all kinds of traffic. Including YouTube, Facebook, Website Hits, Google+ etc. Gives you 300 credits per referral.
    The exchange is web-based and it's manual unless you use an iMacro script.

• Share Youtube Videos
    Delivers views very fast. There is a credit-earning limit for free users, and there are upgrade plans which give you several benefits.
    It has its own software and the exchange is automatic.

• Vagex
    Delivers YouTube services. It has its own software.
    The exchange is automatic. Registrations are most of the time closed.

• HitLeap
    Delivers website hits, can be also used for YouTube views. Allows you to choose the view retention up to 60 seconds. Has its own software but can also be web based.
    The exchange is automatic.

• EnhanceViews
    Delivers multiple services. It has a software for YouTube and Facebook.
    Delivery speed is good, depending on the service.

• 10khits
    Delivers views. Gives a great credit bonus after registration. Delivery speed is a bit slow.
    The exchange is autopilot and web-based.

• Linkcollider
    Delivers many services fast. It has a variety of SEO tools such as backlink creator. Credits are earned very fast.
    The exchange is web based and manual, there is also an auto-viewer that gives 3x less credits.

• YTMonster
    Delivers YouTube services. Allows you to choose the view retention. Delivery speed is slow and there are not many videos because it is a new network.

• Likenation
    Delivers a variety of services, including YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
    The exchange is web based and manual. The delivery speed is good.
  • Skillerz Exchange
    Delivers a variety of services. The delivery speed is very slow because there are not many people aware of it.
    It has its own software and the exchange is automatic.
  • WebSyndic
    Delivers website hits which can be used for YouTube Views aswell. The delivery speed is great. The exchange is web-based and automatic.
  • Easyhits4u
    Delivers website hits which can be used for YouTube views. The delivery speed is good.
    The exchange is web-based and manual. You can get cash after surfing a certain amount of websites.
  • YouLikeHits
    Delivers a variety of services such as YouTube, Twitter, SoundCloud, Pinterest and others. Delivery speed is overall good but it depends on the service.
    The exchange is web-based and manual.
  • LikesASAP
    Delivers a variety of services, including YouTube and Facebook. The delivery speed is average.
    The exchange is web based, YouTube views are automatic but all other services are manual.
  • Social Media Explode
    Delivers all kind of services. The delivery speed is slow. Earning credits is very fast.
    The exchange is web based and manual, some services are as easy as clicking buttons.
    This website also has Google +1s which are very important in SEO.
[/hide]
If you think I've missed something you can reply below and I will add it to the list!

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2014-01-04, 12:04 AM,
thanks man for the long list. I am already in some of this list. but I will join others too, if they automated point.
2014-01-04, 12:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-04, 12:35 AM by themann.)
thanks for sharing but there is a list of sites to exchange yt views posted here already -
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-%E2%99%A...0%E2%99%A6
2014-01-05, 12:55 AM,
(2014-01-04, 12:34 AM)themann Wrote: thanks for sharing but there is a list of sites to exchange yt views posted here already -
/Thread-%E2%99%A6%E2%99%A0%E2%99%A6%E2%96%BA%E2%96%BA-Youtube-Social-Media-FREE-Boosting-Networks%E2%97%84%E2%97%84-%E2%99%A6%E2%99%A0%E2%99%A6

Well I didn't know it so I made my own.
I also have some sites that are not on the list from that thread.

My VIP Shares:

2014-01-05, 07:43 AM,
thanks for this list buddy
2014-01-06, 01:05 AM,
(2014-01-05, 07:43 AM)villecity Wrote: thanks for this list buddy

No problem, glad I helped!

My VIP Shares:

2014-02-19, 10:02 AM,
Nice Work Man.......!!!!!
Thanks for this list.
2014-02-19, 10:06 AM,
Nice list thanks for sharing it.
2014-02-19, 11:24 PM,
First of all thank you, now seperate the current working list (i mean recomended list) :) who is using hitleap now a days
2014-02-19, 11:51 PM,
for google +, you can add plusonespro.com :)