Linux fanboys come one in :)
2014-04-12, 12:06 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-12, 12:53 AM by DeFactos.)
What are your favorite distros, what do you use them for, show of your desktop screenshots etc. :)

So guys I have a ProBook 4540s that came with SUSE Linux (never used it hoping this information will give you some idea about drivers compatibility). I used only Linux only as a USB boot and I want to switch to dual boot. Normally used BT switched to Kali. But now I need an eye-candy distribution that is programming and "hacking"(geting myself on some wifi but I can install them later it isn't a problem) oriented that will not have much driver problems with my configuration and it would be great if it could have switchable graphics support it would be amazing. I love Ubuntu(UNITY I believe) and mostly gnome (not a fan of kde). So what would be your suggestions to me and (or) some good reads that you can suggest. :)
Thanks in advance.
If you need any information please ask.
One more question, for sake of boot up time is it possible with dual boot to have Linux (of windows) autoboot and only when I have pressed certain key or combination to boot the other OS. Is there any bootloader that can do this?
I also posted this on another forum got no replies. :)

http://www.hostwinds.com/
Coupons:
5 cents - 99 off hosting- "cpaelite99off"
VPS liftime 25% off- "cpaelites25vps"
2014-04-12, 01:43 AM,
i run ubuntu 13.10 - saucy salamander :-) will upgrade to 14.04 soon
2014-04-12, 09:46 PM,
I like Mint, which is based off Ubuntu, which is based off Debian.

Funny how that works.

Goals:
2014-04-12, 09:57 PM,
Long time ago, I used Fedora 16. Beasting distro. Buggy as hell, but beasting. :D GNOME was perfect with Fedora. Now I just use windows because of the tools I use for IM.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linux vs Windows Flipin_jackass 12 446 2017-04-22, 05:14 AM
Last Post: EctaPrime

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top