Linux VPS - how could it benefit me with youtube
2014-01-26, 04:03 AM,
Hey and sorry if its the wrong section because I don't really know where to post this , anyways can someone tell me a youtube network that has linux version viewer in it? Excuse me if its newbie but I've never owned a VPS before i'm not familiar with ANY Linux system.

So the questions are.
Is there any youtube website that support linux?
how could it benefit me in promoting my videos.
2014-01-26, 04:11 AM,
You need to look up a tutorial on how to install "Wine" on your version of Linux. Its an app that will allow you to run viewers for windows like vagex, Hitleap. Not too difficult to do. Good luck.
2014-01-26, 07:42 AM,
as emaloy said you can use wine with Linux but only Linux PC, not on Linux server. Linux server using server version. if i explain more about it there is no interface on Linux version.

there are many youtube view exchange websites but they build them applications in vb.net so all of them using something call exe format. as i know there is no any linux app for youtube.

Linux (server or anything else) compiles files at run time into a file that does what it should ; Windows compiles before running and turns the file into an exe file and that then runs when ever called.

Whilst they are incompatible it might be possible to get the server to use a program called WINE which is a Linux emulator for running EXE windows type programs. However the programming required to do this and also to get any return calls to go back to the server are way beyond me. But that's the theory of the problem you have.
2014-01-26, 07:57 AM,
If your talking about sites like u2bviews, easiest way is browser plugins for firefox/chrome

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can i buy cheap VPS with GPU? jrmateja 8 315 Yesterday, 03:49 AM
Last Post: juantamad
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 8 535 2017-12-12, 10:18 PM
Last Post: nutnuts
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,925 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 122 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,639 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top