Life Reminder - Having Multiple Passwords Saves Lives
2016-01-08, 06:51 AM,
I realized I got hacked recently, someone got a password of mine and using my username he was
able to check a bitcoin trading platform (which I didn't have anything on thankfully) and buy him
a nice SEOclercks service using my credits...

This must be the first time I experience anything like this and it's certainly not a virus on my pc but
a database leak or a website hack where I had an account at. Thankfully I have a layer of passwords
for different things so he wasn't able to access anything else. I can't imagine what would happen if
someone had lets say 2 passwords for everything, it would be an absolute nightmare.

Most people here are tech literate and probably have good habits when it comes to web security.
But guys remember stuff can happen that are out of your control, by that I mean that databases can get
hacked/leaked instead of getting infected with a keylogger etc locally. As IMers it is important to be very careful
when it comes to passwords and usernames, I made a mistake using the same username for 2-3 sites,
luckily I didn't use the same password in many websites.

His pic (probably)
2016-01-08, 08:51 AM,
Lol, you got his pic? you doxed him back :P

send him a rat and have some fun with him. I got my account stolen before so I doxed the guy and ratted him. I had like a 5 hour chat with him on how he should quit and never do this again. I wouldn't agree to my terms in the end. So I messed with him a little more, than cleared all of his hdds.

So for the hackers here, stay off my pc ;) not a threat, a promise
2016-01-08, 05:09 PM,
(2016-01-08, 08:51 AM)Sparticus Wrote: Lol, you got his pic? you doxed him back :P

send him a rat and have some fun with him. I got my account stolen before so I doxed the guy and ratted him. I had like a 5 hour chat with him on how he should quit and never do this again. I wouldn't agree to my terms in the end. So I messed with him a little more, than cleared all of his hdds.

So for the hackers here, stay off my pc ;) not a threat, a promise

Lol that must have been fun. I got his pic by doing a couple of internet searches. He didn't infect my PC but stole my password from a site I had an account at.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life as an internet marketer... krmr 4 154 5 minutes ago
Last Post: joa7691
  What are your life plans over the next X years HawkEye 42 842 11 hours ago
Last Post: shinigamis0
  Bored of my life jinnuvs 21 598 Yesterday, 05:36 AM
Last Post: ogmark
  Does Internet change your life completely Xaos 16 463 2017-10-18, 12:01 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  What do you think about alien life Tyrone 14 299 2017-10-13, 01:34 AM
Last Post: kderow