CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Letssnapit - Invite Required
2019-12-27, 09:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-12-27, 09:47 AM by tronjv.)
Hi Guys !

I’m a new member of CPA Elites and I was working in the Adult Marketing vertical from 2013 - 2015.

I used to run PPS offers by getting traffic from Craigslist and I had an auto responder setup to interact with emails. I used to handle around 10k emails in a day and provide almost 80% inboxing of emails. I used to generate around 50 - 60 PPS conversions a day and each conversion was $30. I used to promote offers from  MMD Cash, XXXLMONEY and Society Invite.

I had a team of 10 members who used to post ads in CL across entire CL USA.

Post 2015, I graduated and joined a full time job related to my field of education.

Now I feel like I should setup some passive income method which should give me around $100 a day.

Since Instagram is being really annoying with adult content, I decided to use Snapchat or Tinder.

It would be really helpful if you guys could provide me with any suggestions for a snapchat or tinder bot.

I did some research and found out there is some bot called Letssnapit. However it requires an invite from an existing customer I suppose.

If anyone can give me an invite, it will be of great help.

If there is a lot of manual work required, I can setup a new team and I can scale this business up again like before.

Looking forward for a great relationship with you all here !

Thanks.