Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

LetsSnapIt snapchat bot
2020-01-13, 01:25 PM,
yo!

i wanted to buy the largest LetsSnapIt snapchat bot package "premium" for 3.000 euro .... was ready to pay ..... just had a few questions.

added them at discord 3 days ago ..... but they didn't accept my friend request after 3 days.

[Image: vgGLNDo.png]

cap elites why do you promote the dead discord username everywhere here? they are not available!!!

i started a deal with MoneyIsInTheBot now ... www.moneyisinthebot.com ..... they answered on saturday ... discord: MoneyIsInTheBot#3310
2020-01-13, 01:38 PM,
No answer on emails ... sales @ letssnapit com ... listed on your homepage also.
2020-01-13, 02:00 PM,
(2020-01-13, 01:25 PM)CPALegend2012 Wrote: yo!

i wanted to buy the largest LetsSnapIt snapchat bot package "premium" for 3.000 euro .... was ready to pay ..... just had a few questions.

added them at discord 3 days ago ..... but they didn't accept my friend request after 3 days.

[Image: vgGLNDo.png]

cap elites why do you promote the dead discord username everywhere here? they are not available!!!

i started a deal with MoneyIsInTheBot now ... www.moneyisinthebot.com ..... they answered on saturday ... discord: MoneyIsInTheBot#3310

@CPALegend2012

That's very sad to read, and I have to apologize for this. And it personally hurts me, since I always considered the bots I created as my little babies. :-(

But let me try to say some words:

1. The Discord ID listed above is operated by the official Let's Snap it! distribution company.

2. They run a completely separate company with a completely separate staff. I have no influence on their internal workflows or backoffice organisation.

3. I am no employee or shareholder of this company.

4. And against all rumors being spread by a certain Discord group owner (known for illegal sales of hacked accounts, fraudulent activities and a forum ban by H*wkE*e since 2018) and his groupies, I am still just the reverse engineer and original developer. Nothing more, and nothing less. ;-)

5. I will contact the CEO of the distribution company now, to ask what went wrong here.

6. I just enabled a filter to temporarily hide the Discord ID being used by the distribution company. To prevent further users from similar experiences.

7. Please check your PM and contact me personally at Discord. We'll find a solution for you, to get you in immediately. And you'll receive a discount as a little excuse.

8. The email address you mentioned above is not under control of the distribution company. There are pending issues.

9. I have to close this thread temporarily now.

Once again, I want to say sorry about this.

Let's sort this out together now! :-)

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-01-15, 01:32 PM,
(2020-01-13, 02:00 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-01-13, 01:25 PM)CPALegend2012 Wrote: [Image: vgGLNDo.png]

8. The email address you mentioned above is not under control of the distribution company. There are pending issues.

Update:

@CPALegend2012 has been accepted by the distribution company 2 days ago and will start with Let's Snap it! very soon. Best of luck to you!

The issue regarding the email address [email protected] will be solved also soon, the distribution company told me 2 days ago.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)