Lets chat.
2015-11-11, 08:54 PM,
Okay so i have grabbed a cup of coffee and I am ready to write.
Here is the thing I know that I'm going to be successful online but I have one big problem, I get distracted so firkin easy.
Like now I'm writing about this instead of just doing what I'm should do :P ( witch is finding niche and building websites)
I run a "successful" bar with 4 friend witch we built for the grund up.
But when i was building this bar I was surrounded by like minded people. (also have a full time job that I hate)
But in the internet space I need to find some like minded people that can push me, make relations.
I have some web sites,(shitty tests) but every time I build a new website I dive into how the plugin works or what the best place to find free templates,pics,traffic or what ever is.
And when it dont turn out just as i want it to it never goes live.
So I almost never get things done because I dont have a deadline, no one is expecting me to do anything. I did not put this in the referral because I dont need one more guy to give me a shitty manual and then I never hear form them again.
I want get your thoughts and tips, chat with people that might have had the same problem as I am having.
If you can help me build my working list by chatting I would appreciate it.

What did you to to get over the hurdle?
Do you guys have like a list you work from?
Do you maybe only work one platform? (twitter,insta,fb)
Do you make quantity or quality?

Sorry for my grammar :P
(Hoping i put this post in right place)
2015-11-11, 11:18 PM,
I understand what you mean, I struggle to stay focused on one thing and being constant.

The magic word is motivation. Easy to say, hard to get, at least for us.
2015-11-12, 01:04 AM,
Have you considered scheduling breaks for yourself while you work? That would allow your mind to wander for a bit and then you can get back to work.
2015-11-12, 01:14 AM,
Thanks for the tip :) The irony is that when i was in school i was not allowed to have my pensileHouse on my desk because I would get "distracted" by it. :P
So now I'm cleaning my work station to take away all distractions, and then you suggest that I take scheduled breaks :)
Its like school all over :P
I will put this on my list :) thx :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discord CPA Group Chat Korea 2 205 2017-10-26, 05:43 PM
Last Post: TotalTrue
  CPA Elites Discord Chat Mr_Rim 4 390 2017-06-17, 01:48 PM
Last Post: krmr
  [HELP] how can i ask this girl out for a date... [good chat up line?] grpaul 19 597 2017-03-25, 04:10 AM
Last Post: lingapalm
  [2015] Post Your Picture - Lets See The New Users, Don't Be Shy, Here Is Mine. HawkEye 45 5,265 2015-10-04, 09:25 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Kim Dotcom launches end-to-end encrypted audio and video chat service AdludumIbrahim 6 605 2015-01-29, 10:47 AM
Last Post: CPANukeOliver

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top