Lets BOOST our traffic and conversation!
2015-09-09, 06:17 AM,
Hello guys, so this topic is about methods to boost out conversation rate, what I want to speak about:
1)Does CONTENT LOCKER on your wp blog, which locked link to your landing page gives your additional traffic BOOST?
+ User can share your page - you can have additional viral traffic
+ User can like your page - you will have additional social signal
- User can close your page, because for example, he is sitting from mobile - loosing of potential lead
2)Chat script on your main money site (wp blog), not on landing page - does it gives you additional boost of conversation?
+It can successfully fool your user and he wil become lead
-If user is smart, he will close your page
-cool hasker can put XSS script on your chat, and put it erry 5-10 minutes to get traffic
-It gives little site load with MYSQL queries, so with this chat you can be ddosed
3)is REFERRAL PLUGIN/SCRIPT on your money site gives you additional traffic boost??
exmples of plugin : wpshesviral
So it is like social locker, but user need to refer amount of users to unlock content
+ It can give really amazing traffic boost
- it can decrease your traffic if your site is not HQ

-----------------------------------
So guys, what is working FOR YOU on your money site, not on landing!
What you can add?
2015-09-09, 08:46 PM,
I am boosting traffic to niches and making $$ meanwhile both from 1 website :)
If you are interested check out my sig ^^
2015-09-09, 11:05 PM,
(2015-09-09, 08:46 PM)Virtus Wrote: I am boosting traffic to niches and making $$ meanwhile both from 1 website :)
If you are interested check out my sig ^^

Sounds more like promotion...PM me on CPAGrip and shout earnings. My username is ldiaz117

[Image: greenvps1.jpg]
2015-09-10, 04:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-10, 04:36 AM by Pachu.)
Everything u named has high chances of working and not working.

What do i mean? Simple, it depends on how saturated is the script/livechat/tool you're using. If people see the same live chat in many websites, it won't only NOT increase your CR, but it will decrease it too.

However if u use a live chat script that hasn't been seen anywhere, chances that will increse your CR are high.

I used the live chat script example, but i can be any other tool that you add to boost convertion rate (CR)

Over 30-40% Convertion Rate on OGads. Oldest video service for game-hacks EVERYWHERE, vouched by people who succeeded on CPA using Youtube and SEO.

Click here and get a video that CONVERTS YOUR TRAFFIC INTO LEADS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 579 Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 98 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 212 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 216 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Chinese Traffic tocka 2 133 2017-12-01, 01:29 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top