Lets BOOST our traffic and conversation!
2015-09-09, 06:17 AM,
Hello guys, so this topic is about methods to boost out conversation rate, what I want to speak about:
1)Does CONTENT LOCKER on your wp blog, which locked link to your landing page gives your additional traffic BOOST?
+ User can share your page - you can have additional viral traffic
+ User can like your page - you will have additional social signal
- User can close your page, because for example, he is sitting from mobile - loosing of potential lead
2)Chat script on your main money site (wp blog), not on landing page - does it gives you additional boost of conversation?
+It can successfully fool your user and he wil become lead
-If user is smart, he will close your page
-cool hasker can put XSS script on your chat, and put it erry 5-10 minutes to get traffic
-It gives little site load with MYSQL queries, so with this chat you can be ddosed
3)is REFERRAL PLUGIN/SCRIPT on your money site gives you additional traffic boost??
exmples of plugin : wpshesviral
So it is like social locker, but user need to refer amount of users to unlock content
+ It can give really amazing traffic boost
- it can decrease your traffic if your site is not HQ

So guys, what is working FOR YOU on your money site, not on landing!
What you can add?
Share This Thread :

2015-09-09, 08:46 PM,
I am boosting traffic to niches and making $$ meanwhile both from 1 website :)
If you are interested check out my sig ^^
2015-09-09, 11:05 PM,
(2015-09-09, 08:46 PM)Virtus Wrote: I am boosting traffic to niches and making $$ meanwhile both from 1 website :)
If you are interested check out my sig ^^

Sounds more like promotion...PM me on CPAGrip and shout earnings. My username is ldiaz117

[Image: greenvps1.jpg]
2015-09-10, 04:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-10, 04:36 AM by Pachu.)
Everything u named has high chances of working and not working.

What do i mean? Simple, it depends on how saturated is the script/livechat/tool you're using. If people see the same live chat in many websites, it won't only NOT increase your CR, but it will decrease it too.

However if u use a live chat script that hasn't been seen anywhere, chances that will increse your CR are high.

I used the live chat script example, but i can be any other tool that you add to boost convertion rate (CR)