Let's talk about music!
2015-10-13, 12:24 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-13, 04:45 AM by Quobi.)
Hello Cpaelites. Probably all of us have some moments when we have some big ideas in our minds, but we are to lazy to do it. Well here is the part where we just play our fantastic songs that motivate and relax our souls to keep working at our projects.
So, I please you all to post here a full list with your favorite songs that make your brain to relax and give you fully motivation to work. I guess mine are:

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Sountrack - Lost Courage - This song came along with one of my favorite game. When I was kid I played this game all days and night with this song in background. Still haven't got bored of it after to many years.

Adrian von Ziegler - Night Mist - Is there any words to describe this song and of course my friend and one of my favorite music producer Adrian von Ziegler? I recommend his music to everyone. I usually don't listen celtic music, but his music will take you in another magic world.

Urbanstep - Intelligence - This song is really great and will give you a extra portion of energy to work. I don't like all Dubstep music, but there isn't any song with any genre from my friend Yuri (Urbanstep) that I unlike.

Chronic Crew - Silver Scrapes - If you like the previous song, is impossible to don't like this.

Crazyx & D-Rage - Dragon's Awakening - Don't know why, but I like it.

Rayden - aLIEz - Just found it now while I was creating this thread and navigating into youtube for the links, and is nice.

Imagine Dragons - Demons - This song is known by a lot of people. Is old as well, but also it give you great feelings and make you a little bit sad in a good way.

Snow Patrol - Run - No words to describe this. Just... ♥

Poets of the Fall - Temple of Thought - Very, very and very underrated song for it's greatness. What is wrong with people?

The Weeknd - High For This - I never thought that I can find such a great song in one tv commercial ad. I just found out that High For This song was originally singing by The Weeknd and not Ellie Goulding. The original version from The Weeknd is more cool and singing in a much better manner. I like it a lot!

Jens Lekman - Your Arms Around Me - I just found this song via Spotify with random search terms and I regret nothing. Is brilliant!

"Stand by Me" - Ben E. King (Acapella Cover by The Covers) - I'm glad that I found these lovers. Also check out their Opening Songs from Anime, they are great.

Schoolboy & James Egbert - Stardust (Ft. Taylr Renee) - Again, I don't like Dubstep at all, but how can't you like it with such angelic voice like this in background?

Landon Austin - ARMOR - Same as Jens Lekman, I found this underrated guy via Sporify by searching random words. And look what can be hidden behind Justin Bieber and all those people that care only care abou their social status and money. I won't say these words for nothing, I talked with Austin, and he is a great person.

Burn - Vintage '60s Girl Group Ellie Goulding Cover with Flame-O-Phone - 100x times more beautiful than the orifinal song. Magifique!

R. City - Locked Away ft. Adam Levine - Hehe, if I say that I dislike this song... Would you still love me the same? :D

Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole - Will this song ever die? I hope not!

Alan Wake - Fade - I like it!

Cpaelites Comunity & Nickelback - When We Stand Together

________

Along with chill and relaxing songs I like so much the epic genre. Here are some songs that I usually listen to get ideas for projects (trust me, it works, it make you feel that you're the God's personal warrior):

_________

John Dreamer - Rise

Mark Petrie - Omega Point

X Ray Dog - The Chosen One

Really Slow Motion - Suns And Stars (Pain's Movie Trailer Song) - A far away better and beautiful than the movie and all the songs from it.

John Dreamer - True Strength - Since my favorite game series is Dark Souls and my buddy John said that he is also as well fan of this series and said he got inspired from it I would said he did great job. Every times I listen this I want to play Dark Souls again. Also you can get amazing ideas while listen this masterpiece.

Thomas Bergersen - Heart

Audiomachine - Breath and Life

John Murphy - The Surface Of The Sun

Ethos Music - Nothing Left To Lose

Atelier Ayesha OST - 1.3 - Any OST from any Atelier game is amazing.

Unknown Name - If you know the name of the song, please share it with us.

Extreme Music - Bring Me Back To Life

Audiomachine - Redemption

Future World Music - Dream Chasers

This is why I was Born - by 8Dawn

My Name Is Lincoln (Steve Jablonsky)

Max Cameron - Escape Velocity

Audiomachine - Ice Of Phoenix

The Score - The All Spark

Shane Calhoun - Away - Liten this only if you are in a happy disposition.

Earth (Immediate Music - Believe) - Don't lsiten if you don't watch the video along with the song. :)

Nick Murray - Between Oceans

Thomas Bergersen - Our Destiny

Relativity - Apotheosis

Future World Music - Anthem of the World

Future World Music - Victory of Life

Epic Score - Time Will Remember Us

Helios - Land of Shadows

Audiomachine - The Messenger

Audiomachine - Final Hope

Crystal Strings - Wings of Liberty

Dirk Ehlert - Aqua Vitae

Audiomachine - The Last One

The Cinematic Orchestra - Arrival of the Birds - The first song that are at the same level of his movie. You have to watch The Theory of Everything guys.

JKOL - Distant Lands - This is a total new genre along with epic genre that result something fascinating.

Monophobia Studio - Rising Climax

Carlos Rubio - Crescendo - While listen this and I close my eyes, I see me flying beyond the skies. :D

One Destiny - Simon Stevens - Yes God, I will destroy the evil.

Patrick Rundblad - Heaven's Call

Tim Janssens - Sacred Mountain - Since my dream is travel the world, this song keep making me to remember this dream and give me full motivation to work to achievement it.

Groove Addicts - Fire And Ice - With this song I worked a lot into my big project that will came here in the future. Is so wonderful, amazing, beautiful, like angels sings to me. I recommend to everyone!

When Cpaelites Comunity Attacks - We Be Defenders

I thank to all music producer from this world. Without them our life will suck. I talked with almost all of them that you see in the previous list. With some of them I talked for hours and I had so much fun and from the other I taught lot of important stuff. We have to respect them and their music, even if we don't like it.

Post any music you like it and give you full motivation to work and achievement your dreams. Peace!

2015-10-13, 01:13 AM,
There are some pretty good songs in there, thank you for sharing!
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2015-10-13 02:03 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-10-13, 02:51 AM,
You can share some songs as well Dutch.

2015-10-13, 03:36 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-13, 03:36 AM by renom1nator.)
Thank you for sharing good songs, i forgot about some of them :D
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2015-10-13 03:36 AM) 
2015-10-15, 11:28 PM,
Some of the songs you mentioned actually pump me up instead of relaxing me Wink
And DBZ? haha nice to see a person who likes their music other than me
RW.
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2015-10-15 11:37 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Listening to music while driving JustPlainLucas 18 394 2017-10-11, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Zeus1
  You wanna talk shit on the web? Watt 10 195 2017-09-10, 02:49 AM
Last Post: kderow
  Share Music Watt 11 359 2017-08-13, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Watt
  What music do you listen to when working Elites? [here is mine now post yours] Elites_Mate 56 1,504 2017-04-09, 07:46 PM
Last Post: vans1997
  What music do you listen to. OnlyProfit 13 1,668 2016-08-04, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Froggys

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top