Let's change the rules of the game !
2014-03-02, 10:24 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-02, 10:40 PM by TheTwistedHat.)
Hi to everyone !

I have an idea for a project and for that i want to make my own A-Team :) Okey hopefully find some good, hard-working people. I really don't wont to focus only at PPD, AND CPA marketing but more, i have some partners for others jobs to. Basically i am looking for anyone who wants to make some money !

My skills are html/css, javascript, SEO, and designing a brand ( logo, ads, webdesign, and more ) and i am still developing my skills.

My goal is to make a new/fresh ppd website that will rock the world !
And that goal can't be made solo, at last it is not so much fun :D

So what i am asking for is to find couple persons who have some other skills to ad to the table. To make a mega group of people that will have big goals and make a bigger impact in their life's.

What i would like to see that you guys have are skills that i don't have, good video editing skills, research, better knowledge in php, mysql or any other language, social marketing ... If you like what you hear and if you see yourself to be a part of a project like this then please leave your skpye id on a comment and let have a chat :D

Let's us change the game !
2014-03-02, 11:20 PM,
:)

[Image: G54KmXr.png]
2014-03-02, 11:30 PM,
Starting a legit PPD network is not an easy task at all there are many legal issues copyright infringement laws dmca complaints tax reports you should be ready to invest in a lawyer at anytime.

[Image: CZqWQay.png?1?7286]
2014-03-03, 12:49 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-03, 12:50 AM by TheTwistedHat.)
(2014-03-02, 11:20 PM)Empty Wrote: Skype: emptyclear
:)

Will add you for a chat

(2014-03-02, 11:30 PM)ÐỚℬℤ Wrote: Starting a legit PPD network is not an easy task at all there are many legal issues copyright infringement laws dmca complaints tax reports you should be ready to invest in a lawyer at anytime.

Nice tip. The thing is that i will not start ppd website soon, that is a goal for the next year when i get the knowledge, skills and money

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top