Legit Niches - Elaborate Discussion
2013-08-09, 09:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-09, 09:39 PM by Eion.)
Hello guys! Cool

I have seen many people are still wondering about what legit niches actually mean. Also, I have received several PMs regarding legit niches. Thus, I have decided to share my knowledge in public with everyone. I will contribute an elaborate discussion on this matter. I hope it will answer most your queries, but if you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Read on to see the discussion. I have arranged it in a FAQ format for easier navigation.

[hide]

Legit Niches - Elaborate Discussion

1. What exactly are "legit" niches?
A: In CPA market, the term "legit" actually stands for niches which are real and not fake. Legit niches follow the ToS of CPA networks and doesn't have any potential for any kind of legal trouble. Usually it is hard to find a good legit niches because most of the people are habituated with generators/hacks and other fake stuff. However, it should be noted that legit niches are as much profitable as fake niches (and in some cases, even better).

2. How can someone find a legit niche?
A: It is really easy to find a working legit niche. However, most people fail to think about one because they are cloaked in a "fake niche shell". I do believe that if someone comes out of this shell, then it will be really easy to get a legit niche. Please do consider that, in CPA market, legit niches are not required to be 100% legit (I know this might sound a bit confusing, but read on, I will elaborate the matter).

The best way to find legit niches are to think about matters that interests you more which can be possible. So, don't think about something like "PayPal money adder", but instead think about "How to make real cash in PayPal". You have just got a real niche. This is how it works. You need to think of something that you very much desire and at the same time, it must be a possible matter. If you can think in this way, it will be a lot easier for you to innovate different legit niches. The main reason is, the thing you admire is the thing many other admire too. So, it can easily become a good trend.

3. Can you suggest some working legit niches?
A: I can actually suggest many. There are several working legit niches ready to jump on your CPA frying pan. You just need to cook it and eat it. Here are some to start you with - (all the niches are 100% legit)

I. Medical Niche: I already made a thread regarding medical niche before but it was more like a deceiving idea and less like a "legit" idea. So, I will open another windows on this niche, so you can monetize.

Difficulty: (Hard) Let me declare at the very first that this niche is extremely hard to rank and even harder to hold the rank. Also, it is typically hard to generate information which is an essential part of this niche.

Profitability: (Massive) This niche is indeed hard, but at the same time, it is extremely profitable. If you can rank and hold the position, then I can guarantee that you will make bank out of this niche.

Targeted Audience: (Mature) The niche is targeted for mature and adult audience.

The idea: As you may already know, medical related terms are one of the highly searched terms in Google or other search engines. Thanks to the increasing pollution, the number of diseases and illnesses are just spreading more and more. So, most people will search for remedy of different diseases. What you will need to do is to purchase a domain and hosting and hire a professional coder to create a good site where you will accumulate different medical niches on different pages.

When someone search for the remedy of a certain disease, he/she will be redirected to the respective page and a content locker will pop up asking the user to complete a survey to view the content. After the user completes the survey, hes/she will be redirected to your page's content area where vivid description about the remedy of the respective disease is elaborately posted. You can get the information from Google. Please refrain from creating pages for disease which are impossible to cure, such as AIDS.

Promotional Method: This niches is quite hard to promote in Youtube as you will need a lot of effort/investment to create a HQ video. Also, you will probably require individual videos for each disease which can be both time and cash consuming. So, it is my suggestion that you try to rank the your niche website on search engine and social sites. I will suggest consulting with a professional SEO expert if you are inflexible with SEO.

II. Coupon Niches: As you guys already know, there is a huge trend with coupons, thanks to the billions of companies and sites selling products/apps and other stuff. You can earn a hefty amount of cash by promoting coupons with CPA content lockers.

Difficulty: (Medium) This niche is quite hard to rank on Youtube and search engines, but it is very much viral friendly so can easily be promoted in viral social medias.

Profitability: (High) This niche is quite profitable considering that you will mainly promote it on viral social medias and the niche itself is extremely demanding and unsaturated.

Targeted Audience: (Everyone) I have found that this niche is equally popular among both teenagers and adults.

The idea: The basic idea of this niche is pretty simple. We need to find some good sites which is not very popular (or is quite popular) and collect different coupons for different sites/companies. For example, "Papa John's Pizza Discount Coupon". Now, we will need to make a Facebook friendly site related and separate each coupon niches with pages. I highly suggest to consult a professional coder to make the site as it will need to be unique and Facebook integration capable.

What you need to do is, you will need to make different Facebook pages, each related to a individual coupon and redirecting to the corresponding page. When a user searches for the coupon, he/she will be redirected to your page and will be required to complete a survey to view to coupon. I suggest you frequently check whether the coupon you are providing have expired or not and renew where necessary.

Promotional Method: You will be mainly using different viral social medias, mainly Facebook, to promote the niche. I highly suggest you hire someone to create HQ pages and advertise them on Facebook. Try to make your page look attractive and don't make any off-topic posts. It will take time to see traffic, but once it starts coming, it will just get better and better everyday. I will suggest you integrate your page with a good viral script.

III. Ebooks: Ebooks are one of the most searched trend on Google and social medias. It is easy to promote and can bank up good amount of cash. However, please note that Ebooks doesn't always stands for money making or other "method" related pdfs.

Difficulty: (Easy) This particular niche is very easy to promote and is quite profitable.

Profitability: (Good) Although this niche is not superbly profitable as it is kinda saturated, but still it holds enough potential to make good cash.

Targeted Audience: (Everyone) This niche is targeted for everyone.

The idea: The basic idea of this niche is that you make a good looking site related to ebooks and stuff it up with legit free methods-ebooks, good virtual novels (you must take permission of the author before promoting), good money making ebooks (take permission from the author). You can make your own ebooks too.

You need to promote in Youtube, viral social medias and on search engines to generate traffic. When a user tries to download the partivular ebook, he/she will get a pop up asking to complete a survey.

Promotional Method: You can promote this niche everywhere. Forums, Youtube, viral social medias, ad sites everywhere in many forms.

IV. Other Niches: Legit beta keys, fix of certain problems, disposable mail services, legit guide, secret recipes and many more niches can turn into money making cab. Just think outside the box, and you will find many.

I will add more content later. If you want, ask me your queries in this thread and if they are good, I will add them here.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. Pardon me for any typing/grammatical errors that I might have made.
[/hide]
Share This Thread :

2013-08-09, 09:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-09, 09:53 PM by Pierre.)
Great post, thank you for the effort you put in writing this, actually I wanted from the first time I read about cpa to go for legit niches, I'm currently trying a fake one just to see how they do.
Basically to find legit niches we should look for solutions to people's problems, problems that we encounter everyday.
2013-08-09, 09:55 PM,
This is really a HQ Thread, Thanks Eion for the great share of informations
2013-08-09, 09:58 PM,
Your award suits you.

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2013-08-09, 10:01 PM,
Thanks for the awesome share Eion.

[Image: 30l2a7s.png]
2013-08-09, 10:03 PM,
Thanks very much Eion. Very helpful!

Feel free to PM me if you need any help with anything.
Ex-Staff of HF & many other large boards.
2013-08-09, 10:08 PM,
I have recently been taken away from my "fake niche shell" and I am ranking a niche that I think will do well.
The amount of videos I see on vagex and enhanceviews when I leave it running that are all beta keys and hacks makes me laugh.

I will add this:
Fake niches, will only get you so far because you will spend more time battling to stay at the top then actually building your niches and earnings.
2013-08-09, 10:10 PM,
Awesome bro... it gave me a couple of ideas
2013-08-09, 10:12 PM,
(2013-08-09, 10:08 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: I have recently been taken away from my "fake niche shell" and I am ranking a niche that I think will do well.
The amount of videos I see on vagex and enhanceviews when I leave it running that are all beta keys and hacks makes me laugh.

I will add this:
Fake niches, will only get you so far because you will spend more time battling to stay at the top then actually building your niches and earnings.

As I have said, it is hard for most people to think outside the box, i.e. "fake niche shell". Tongue

I know some people who believes that CPA market is based on fake promotions. They simply can't think anything innovative. Tongue

However, it's not their fault. The networks never really enforced them to stop promoting fake stuff, and actually endorsed them indirectly. So, they got habituated with it.
2013-08-09, 10:14 PM,
(2013-08-09, 10:12 PM)Eion Wrote:
(2013-08-09, 10:08 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: I have recently been taken away from my "fake niche shell" and I am ranking a niche that I think will do well.

I will add this:

As I have said, it is hard for most people to think outside the box, i.e. "fake niche shell". Tongue

I know some people who believes that CPA market is based on fake promotions. They simply can't think anything innovative. Tongue

However, it's not their fault. The networks never really enforced them to stop promoting fake stuff, and actually endorsed them indirectly. So, they got habituated with it.

This is why the top earners are so far ahead. They are laughing at everyone using game hacks whilst they go elsewhere.