Legal status of fake hake niche
2014-07-31, 03:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-31, 03:48 AM by Toosje.)
So most of us have their concerns regarding the legality of the fake hack niche.

As most of you already know, the people who fill out a survey - and often pay a lot of money due to mobile subscription - just get a fake file or a stupid .pdf

This is of course NOT what was promised that would be give to them.

What would be the concequences if someone decides to take you to court? Can they do anything?
Would a clear disclaimer on your websites which states "this product or service is not guaranteed to work blabla"

ehhh lol the words modified and h@ck were changed, but I'm sure you guys know what I mean
2014-07-31, 03:48 AM,
Not sure if that ever happened TBH.

And if they have a brain they will spend 0$ by texting ''STOP'' for the mobile thing.

If they're stupid enough to pay for that i'm not sure they have the brains to take you to court TBH
2014-07-31, 03:53 AM,
no one is going to take you to court and pay more than 200$ on a lawyer for spending 20$ or 5-30 minutes of their free time
2014-07-31, 04:01 AM,
I think it depends on the person. But you are fine with doing blackhat niches.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-31, 04:18 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-31, 04:19 AM by Cansis.)
I also have a question. If there is a paid software example: microsoft office. And I make a landing page with survey lock and give it for free or I give them fake file. Can microsoft sue me or they will just request to take down my website?
2014-07-31, 04:21 AM,
(2014-07-31, 04:18 AM)Cansis Wrote: I also have a question. If there is a paid software example: microsoft office. And I make a landing page with survey lock and give it for free or I give them modified file. Can microsoft sue me or they will just request to take down my website?

That's called a torrent mate
2014-07-31, 12:39 PM,
(2014-07-31, 04:01 AM)DutchPride Wrote: I think it depends on the person. But you are fine with doing blackhat niches.

Well I can imagine if you live in India for example and target the whole world, not really much would happen.

But if you live in a specific country and target those people from that country specifically (high paying), would there still not be any consequences?
2014-07-31, 12:43 PM,
You don't have to worry about this, it's legal because when they complete a paid survey (like a pin submit) they pay let's say 20 euros and they get a free game or a stupid thing like that, so they DO GET something in exchange which makes everything legal. So go ahead, you got nothing to worry about.
2014-07-31, 12:54 PM,
You're more likely to be taken to court by the company/developers of the game than being taken to court by a butthurt individual who agreed to the ''Terms of Service'' when he completed the survey/mobile or purchase survey for your hack/cheat or whatever it may be. Yeah, all this bullshit about illegal and what not. It's all crap. Never heard of anything like this ever happening. It's simply a waste of time to take someone to court. A simple DMC complaint does the job.

Individuals can't and won't sue you for completing a offer that you provided to them. They agreed, they ticked the box, submitted whatever it was by their own will. Not like you held a gun against their forehead and told him to do it. :D Companies can take legal action against you, but they won't. A lawsuit costs money and precious time. It's simply retarded to take someone to court for providing a fake hack, or a working hack for a video game. They don't give a damn and they won't give a damn.

Regardless of the hack/tool/cheat you made, they still get money from people and potentially free advertisement for their game by the video you created. If they really don't like what you made, they'll just take your website down by a DMC complaint or your video down. They'll be all, everyone lives happily ever after. Maybe not you because you would have to re-do all the work to keep moneys rolling in. :D

Anyway, why the f*** am I still up. It's 7:23am, time for bed. :)
2014-07-31, 04:50 PM,
(2014-07-31, 12:54 PM)zexo Wrote: You're more likely to be taken to court by the company/developers of the game than being taken to court by a butthurt individual who agreed to the ''Terms of Service'' when he completed the survey/mobile or purchase survey for your h@ck/cheat or whatever it may be. Yeah, all this bullshit about illegal and what not. It's all crap. Never heard of anything like this ever happening. It's simply a waste of time to take someone to court. A simple DMC complaint does the job.

Individuals can't and won't sue you for completing a offer that you provided to them. They agreed, they ticked the box, submitted whatever it was by their own will. Not like you held a gun against their forehead and told him to do it. :D Companies can take legal action against you, but they won't. A lawsuit costs money and precious time. It's simply retarded to take someone to court for providing a modified h@ck, or a working h@ck for a video game. They don't give a damn and they won't give a damn.

Regardless of the h@ck/tool/cheat you made, they still get money from people and potentially free advertisement for their game by the video you created. If they really don't like what you made, they'll just take your website down by a DMC complaint or your video down. They'll be all, everyone lives happily ever after. Maybe not you because you would have to re-do all the work to keep moneys rolling in. :D

Anyway, why the f*** am I still up. It's 7:23am, time for bed. :)

Just worried because I operate in my home country where I target my "home" people. But alright if you say that they agree to terms when subscribing to mobile subscriptions, then I guess we are safe :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the most saturated niche? Mr White 72 8,849 2017-10-11, 10:37 PM
Last Post: immart247
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 518 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  how to reach a large scale affiliater for tech niche? ZSubmitter 2 90 2017-09-14, 10:31 AM
Last Post: biocryol77
  Multi niche site opinions ? verton 8 205 2017-09-04, 12:03 AM
Last Post: verton
  Question about a single niche site Project_Leader 10 257 2017-08-28, 05:20 PM
Last Post: botmaker111

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top