Leaving Review to MarketPlace
2018-07-04, 12:48 AM,
I have observed some new accounts registering to the forum just to leave a review in a certain MarketPlace. Well I am not totally saying that they did not bought the service/product but let us make the MP clean from suspicious accounts leaving comments/reviews (which may be Fake)..

This is an example https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Hot-Dea...#pid689795

User joined the forum yesterday and have left a review already...

I would suggest that we restrict new users to join discussions in MP.

I was actually worried if this one continues.

Regards
WA
Share This Thread :

2018-07-04, 04:43 AM,
Please remember sellers are selling elsewhere, so buyers may get redirected from other platforms being asked to leave a review. I'll discuss this later on and let you know what we decide.
2018-07-04, 07:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-04, 07:44 AM by SwiffJustus.)
I hear what you saying brother War and of course it goes on. I think everyone will agree to that but also as Hawk say it is a pretty grey area as far as proving that,And even as you said ("which may be Fake"..). the example Hawk gave was one I never thought of lol..but I wouldn't consider that Bad business if someone had came from another forum, had tested the product and was then asked to come over drop a review.
Question is Though,  should it hold any water here on this Forum? Well to me I find it better to do as recommended, and ask plenty of questions lol..
Reviews are ok, Especially from trusted members but even that can, and Has, in some cases been choreographed.
So In the end you really have to do your own due diligence, really thoroughly. And no matter how shiny and pretty a product or review may be, you need to try to only deal with merchants who stand behind their product 100% with Guarantees and Complete refunds in place in the case of complete product Failure or Customer dissatisfaction. Yes they are some Jerks who will take advantage of that and try to buy a product then FAKE Dissatisfaction  and file fake disputes or reversals, but a SOLID MERCHANT will not let this deter him from firmly backing and guaranteeing his product to the fullest as he know those jerks are few and far between.
Why You have to ask those questions..even if it aggravates them and makes you look like a jerk cause it is then, during those little exchanges you will often find the truth in a  Seller..Or Buyer for that matter. The short version of this is..
YOU NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK MORSO THAN EXPECTING SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU.
I'd Trust My Instincts over a 5 Star review from a stellar member of any community All day everyday..
And If I'm wrong..I CAN SLEEP EASY WITH THAT MY FRIENDS.. 

But Again, I hear you brother we know you're only looking out for us here in the Community..
Thanks Brother..
SALUTE ! 

[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMp_AAAAJDM2_MWUy_Y2_U0_LTN...z_ZGQz.png]
2018-07-04, 08:11 AM,
I have to agree with this, if the seller has sales thread on other forums he can simply crop out images of the reviews and leave them in his thread. In my opinion there should definitely be some limit regarding posts that are needed to post into MP section. I'm pretty sure that these new accounts that are leaving reviews like this "brother thank you, WOW i never seen better accounts etc. etc." are probably sellers friends that never actually bought the product or even that's him accessing from different network.

I just want to be clear that i'm not accusing anyone for anything and what i wrote is not directed towards some of the sellers here, i just think that this is how it should be.
2018-07-04, 08:28 AM,
... following this discussion.

And I can confirm that during the last months 2 sales threads had to be deleted caused by "fishy comments".

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-04, 08:40 AM,
(2018-07-04, 07:36 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote: I hear what you saying brother War and of course it goes on. I think everyone will agree to that but also as Hawk say it is a pretty grey area as far as proving that,And even as you said ("which may be Fake"..). the example Hawk gave was one I never thought of lol..but I wouldn't consider that Bad business if someone had came from another forum, had tested the product and was then asked to come over drop a review.
Question is Though,  should it hold any water here on this Forum? Well to me I find it better to do as recommended, and ask plenty of questions lol..
Reviews are ok, Especially from trusted members but even that can, and Has, in some cases been choreographed.
So In the end you really have to do your own due diligence, really thoroughly. And no matter how shiny and pretty a product or review may be, you need to try to only deal with merchants who stand behind their product 100% with Guarantees and Complete refunds in place in the case of complete product Failure or Customer dissatisfaction. Yes they are some Jerks who will take advantage of that and try to buy a product then FAKE Dissatisfaction  and file fake disputes or reversals, but a SOLID MERCHANT will not let this deter him from firmly backing and guaranteeing his product to the fullest as he know those jerks are few and far between.
Why You have to ask those questions..even if it aggravates them and makes you look like a jerk cause it is then, during those little exchanges you will often find the truth in a  Seller..Or Buyer for that matter. The short version of this is..
YOU NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK MORSO THAN EXPECTING SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU.
I'd Trust My Instincts over a 5 Star review from a stellar member of any community All day everyday..
And If I'm wrong..I CAN SLEEP EASY WITH THAT MY FRIENDS.. 

But Again, I hear you brother we know you're only looking out for us here in the Community..
Thanks Brother..
SALUTE ! 

[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMp_AAAAJDM2_MWUy_Y2_U0_LTN...z_ZGQz.png]

(2018-07-04, 08:11 AM)Niki Wrote: I have to agree with this, if the seller has sales thread on other forums he can simply crop out images of the reviews and leave them in his thread. In my opinion there should definitely be some limit regarding posts that are needed to post into MP section. I'm pretty sure that these new accounts that are leaving reviews like this "brother thank you, WOW i never seen better accounts etc. etc." are probably sellers friends that never actually bought the product or even that's him accessing from different network.

I just want to be clear that i'm not accusing anyone for anything and what i wrote is not directed towards some of the sellers here, i just think that this is how it should be.

(2018-07-04, 08:28 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: ... following this discussion.

And I can confirm that during the last months 2 sales threads had to be deleted caused by "fishy comments".

Good points made all ŕound thank you. Only problem with posting restrictions are:

1. As I said a seller may ask someome to leave it that purchased from elsewhere.

2. There will be legit users signing up that buy services, whom are not jere to remain active, and they may be offered an incentive to post a review after testing.
2018-07-04, 08:45 AM,
(2018-07-04, 08:40 AM)HawkEye Wrote: Good points made all ŕound thank you. Only problem with posting restrictions are:

1. As I said a seller may ask someome to leave it that purchased from elsewhere.

2. There will be legit users signing up that buy services, whom are not jere to remain active, and they may be offered an incentive to post a review after testing.

Let's discuss my idea to verify completed transactions (sales, service/panel bookings), even if made "elsewhere", with Verilog .

I'm available to code or assist at the coding of the API part, since I guess that - even IF there is a small MyBB plugin for the main part - this doesn't exist already.

Nevertheless I'll continue to think about possible manipulations, security settings and workarounds...

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-04, 09:10 AM,
(2018-07-04, 08:45 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-07-04, 08:40 AM)HawkEye Wrote: Good points made all ŕound thank you. Only problem with posting restrictions are:

Let's discuss my idea to verify completed transactions (sales, service/panel bookings), even if made "elsewhere", with Verilog .

I'm available to code or assist at the coding of the API part, since I guess that - even IF there is a small MyBB plugin for the main part - this doesn't exist already.

Nevertheless I'll continue to think about possible manipulations, security settings and workarounds...

Yep, all good ideas so lets see what Verilog comes back with as there maybe a plugin we can use.
Manually will be okay as well for the time being.
2018-07-04, 10:54 AM,
(2018-07-04, 04:43 AM)HawkEye Wrote: Please remember sellers are selling elsewhere, so buyers may get redirected from other platforms being asked to leave a review. I'll discuss this later on and let you know what we decide.

In some cases that is possible. But in my opinion, it would be better for the seller to put screenshot(s) of the review of that user in the other forum.
Anyways I will be looking forward for your decision towards this.
2018-07-04, 11:18 AM,
I feel , there must be 3 official reviewers on this forum.
These 3 have to review each & every product for the upcoming sales threads.
This will make the community more dependable to buy stuff here.

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats

© 2013-2018 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top