Learning SEO
2016-01-19, 10:41 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-19, 01:00 PM by vegetajgd.)
Hello,

Well as the title suggests I want to learn SEO. This is not like because of CPA or anything yes it will help their too, but i want to learn it "Whitehat SEO"
I know there are lots of tuts all over the internet and believe me i know how to find them But you can say i am looking for a mentor who can guide me in the right direction as to where to start and then once that is done where to move on and so on.

and i want to learn it and keep learning it. I dont want anybody to spoon-feed me but as i said guide me like a Guru does in Indian culture :D :D.

There the Guru decides if he wants to take any pupil so its up to you if you want to take me but i can gurantee you i am hardworking and a determined fellow.

So if anybody out there with decent amount of knowledge is ready for a disicple please let me know.

As this is one of the things that i am passionate about but lack guidance (proper) .

Thanks for the reading the thread. Please pm me or reply in thread if you are willing to teach me :)

EDIT:- FYI i am an old school guy, so teaching it the traditional way is what excites me more than reading tuts and stuff (i am not saying i will not read tuts but i would like to have a proper direction). Also i have no idea why anyone would take out time from their respective busy schedule and teach me anything. But maybe think of it this way i dont have the resources(nowadays this is not true but as isaid earlier for me a mentor/guide is what i am a looking for) but i have the will. So i am just looking for a master :D :)

Regards

Vegetajgd
2016-01-19, 12:21 PM,
Here Two Website Name For Learning SEO Online..
The Beginner's Guide to SEO : Moz.com

7 Days to SEO Success : seobook.com
2016-01-19, 01:37 PM,
(2016-01-19, 01:03 PM)asmadeus08 Wrote: If you are ready to invest money then i can teach you step by step.

Thank You so much for your offer. But as i said i am old school and i would prefer knowledge over anything else, but comparing money with knowledge right of the back, something i personally am not comfortable with.

I am very aware of the fact i might not find a teacher :) so it was just something i wanted to put it out here just in case someone, someday may feel like it so they will contact me :).

FYI:- i am not saying i wouldnt have paid or anything (even though i konw what i am going through) :)
but just it didnt click to me. So i would not be able to accept your offer :)

Regards
2016-01-19, 02:53 PM,
EDIT:- also i just wanted to put here i do not know if this falls under the mentor/referral section or not. If it does please put it in that section. If it doesnt belong the any section please close this thread.

Regards
2016-02-21, 10:07 AM,
(2016-01-19, 01:37 PM)vegetajgd Wrote:
(2016-01-19, 01:03 PM)asmadeus08 Wrote: If you are ready to invest money then i can teach you step by step.

Thank You so much for your offer. But as i said i am old school and i would prefer knowledge over anything else, but comparing money with knowledge right of the back, something i personally am not comfortable with.

I am very aware of the fact i might not find a teacher :) so it was just something i wanted to put it out here just in case someone, someday may feel like it so they will contact me :).

FYI:- i am not saying i wouldnt have paid or anything (even though i konw what i am going through) :)
but just it didnt click to me. So i would not be able to accept your offer :)

Regards
If you want to learn SEO send me a pm with your skype , i have many sites ranked 1 page 1 on google now for over 3 years solid, and had many more.
I can help you out but cant spoon feed you all the way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ONE-PAGE OR MULTIPLE PAGE for SEO 5light 4 102 1 hour ago
Last Post: 5light
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 11 325 11 hours ago
Last Post: hallow8
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 6 171 11 hours ago
Last Post: specz34
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 6 298 2017-10-22, 10:26 PM
Last Post: kareena7
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 8 330 2017-10-22, 12:29 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top