Learn Bot Programming With Python
2018-01-12, 04:09 AM,
Hey guys I've been a fan of this site for over two years. I love the podcast & everything that makes CPAelites amazing like how they ask you for input to improve the site. As a programmer I admire it. Anyways I finally decided to make another account after I had lost the info to the first account. 

30 minutes ago I was scrolling through this site and read a thread about somebody wanting to learn [b]bot programming but didn't know where to find such courses. BUT AS YOU WILL FIND OUT THERE ISN'T ANY BLACK HAT COURSES THAT WILL TEACH BUILDING A SPAM BOT OR WHATEVER. That's when a light bulb lit on top of my head. I said to myself I know how to program, I could do it! Not only that but I have proof of earning $100K^ using my bots for CPA! The thread has inspired me so much it's the reason I'm writing this & signed up again. I want to know how much you guys are willing to pay for such a [b]really awesome course regarding bot programming. [/b][/b][b][b]I will turn you from a NOOB to a PRO. [/b][/b]I have built all types of bots. YT bots, IG bots, GOOGLE bots. You name it I have built. You can do almost anything with Python! After the course will be able to write any bot you want!

*Please let me know if you would be interested in something like this & the amount you're willing to pay below*
Share This Thread :

2018-01-12, 04:27 AM,
I have good news and bad news.

Bad news: This kind of comes under the category of a rule break, it's like a butter up until selling something.

Good news: PM me tomorrow and remind me, and I'll give you free VIP Legends so you can post a sales thread on here offering your service.