[League Of Legends Method] Earn $600+ By Playing LOL - YoBoy007
2013-11-29, 01:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-31, 11:26 PM by YoBoy007.)
Greetings my dear fellas, I have a new method that can serve to many marketers here :D
It is the best for online gamers, because it connects pleasure of gaming with money making!
This method is for both, beginners and professionals as well!

Requirements:
1) League Of Legends Account
2) Youtube Video Channel
3) A landing page (You can use blogger or your own website, it's not important)

Okay, we shall go to the method:

[hide]This is a direct method, where you will literally chat with your potential lead dealer, that is from France "accidentely" :D

- Method

=> Part 1 of this method!
If you don't have a website, make an account on gmail.com/ and than go to blogger.com
Create a blog with name depending on your niche, which can be the following:
- Free League Of Legends Riot Points (RP)
or
- Free League Of Legends Skin Codes

Here is an example website for "Free RP" niche:
getriotpointsforfree.com/

Here is an example website for "Free LOL Skins" niche:
rareskins.riotgiveaway.net/?page_id=12

You can be creative with creating your site/blog;
it can be like the example site, or just with skin photos listed (upon clicking on the image, your widget launches)... be creative!

=> Part 2 of this method!

1) Register for League Of Legends (If you haven't already) here:
signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

ATTENTION:
No matter which region of the world are you from, register under "EU West" region

2) Download League Of Legends Client from here:
signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload

Once you've downloaded it, install it, log in and start playing

3) Play any 5v5 map and always ask your teammates "Where are you from?"
If there is anyone from France or Norway, add him as a friend

4) Send him a message and ask him would he like to play 1v1 against you, or would he like to play one more match with you... make a "friendship" with him.

Once he starts to trust you (it is usually after 1 game you won together), aks him would he like some free skins or free rp!
He will say like "yeah, I totally want!"

You kindly give him your landing page link and instruct him kindly... tell him that you download from there the whole time and instruct him easy how to download by completing a survey.

=> Part 3 of this method! (optional)

If you want to make your conversions higher, you can purchase any skin from League Of Legends and tell to all the french people that you've added as contacts about your website, tell them that you got the skin from there.

This method can easily earn you 20-50$ every day, if you meet a new french guy every day, of course :D

If you play only 3 games in ad ay, chat with your new "friend" you will spend like 2 hours and make 1 or 2 leads from that guy!
At least for me, this is not stressfull at all, like it is with Youtube, where your video can be taken down any moment. This is safe and it almost guarantees "success"!

=> Part 4 of this method!
Make a new Youtube channel and call it "FreeRPLOL" or "FreeSkinsLOL".
Create or just download someone else's video and reupload it to Youtube, videos about "Free RP" or "Free Skins". Link to your landing page from your video's description and let it roll in :D
Youtube is a great source of League Of Legends traffic!
If you don't know how to rank Youtube videos, you can search for "rank Youtube videos" here on CPAE, or you can wait for 2 days, until I publish my own Youtube Ranking Guide!

As I know, this is the only method that is connecting Joy with moneymaking.
Thank you for reading my tutorial, happy earnings!
- YoBoy007[/hide]
Share This Thread :

2013-11-29, 02:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-29, 02:11 AM by lanadekat.)
with a game that has 13 MIL daily players
and 10 games starting every second .

good method ;)
2013-11-29, 02:12 AM,
(2013-11-29, 02:10 AM)lanadekat Wrote: with a game that has 13 MIL daily players
and 10 games starting every second .

good method ;)

I am not sure was this sarcastic or honest :D
Thanks for your reply anyways! :)
2013-11-29, 02:24 AM,
This idea is actually not bad, and it sure is good for those who play games anyway.

Thanks for the contribution
2013-11-29, 02:28 AM,
(2013-11-29, 02:24 AM)Diablo Wrote: This idea is actually not bad, and it sure is good for those who play games anyway.

Thanks for the contribution

Thank you for your reply Diablo!
2013-11-29, 02:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-29, 02:54 AM by Cornholio.)
im going to try this out right away thank you for the method but i have a question the part of the chat if you now what i mean can you say there hey free riot points or something like that and ask for the interested peopels to send you a pm or something maybe is a bad idea im just asking. And second of all why dont you play 3 vs 3 or dominion it last less the 25 min ok at 3 vs 3 you lose 2 potential costumors but you win the time to met onether 5 potential costumers im just sayng.
2013-11-29, 02:50 AM,
This could work with dota too :D just get a rare item or something
2013-11-29, 02:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-29, 02:58 AM by YoBoy007.)
(2013-11-29, 02:50 AM)Raavi Wrote: This could work with dota too :D just get a rare item or something

You're already making creative conclusions!
Yes, this can be good with almost any online game!
Happy earnings mate! :)

(2013-11-29, 02:43 AM)Cornholio Wrote: im going to try this out right away thank you for the method but i have a question the part of the chat if you now what i mean can you say there hey free riot points or something like that and ask for the interested peopels to send you a pm or something maybe is a bad idea im just asking. And second of all why dont you play 3 vs 3 or dominion it last less the 25 min ok at 3 vs 3 you lose 2 potential costumors but you win the time to met onether 5 potential costumers im just sayng.

Thank you for your reply brother, now to answer your questions:
1) Don't send messages like "Hey surfer, get rp for free here "your link...."
This looks way too spammy. Try to chat with your "victim", chat with him like you would with your friend. Play a game or two with him and than tell him that you know how to get free rp or free skins, this will make you more leads and money.
2) I adviced 5v5 maps, but you can play whatever you want mate! :)
I hope I helped :)
2013-11-29, 03:03 AM,
One last question if you dont mind how much do you eran from this method?
2013-11-29, 03:08 AM,
(2013-11-29, 03:03 AM)Cornholio Wrote: One last question if you dont mind how much do you eran from this method?

I am not sure how much I've earned because this is not the only thing that I am doing, but I can say I earned at least 650$ last month by this method :)