Lazyman's 30 day IG journey
2016-10-20, 02:51 AM,
Hi! I want to share with you my 30 day IG journey. This is my second thread here (the other one was also a journey where I gave up quick). I promise I won't give up!

I don't have a certain strategy from the beginning, so I'll update my everyday actions. I hope to achieve some $ at the end (at least to cover investments). I have 2-3h per day for work on this.

Day 1

- set up Amazon VPS (free one)
- bought Massplanner
- created 1 IG account
- 1 niche (very saturated) using an Ogads landing page copied on my own domain

Something funny: I created a YahooMail account and after that I wanted to create an IG account. I was told that my email address was already in use. I was like WHAT?!?!?! I asked for a recovery and even though it had a phone number attached, I was allowed to change the password. Anyway, it was an empty account, with 0 actions. Does anyone know how it was possible?

Day 2

- I let the account follow, unfollow, to like and send messages

Day 3

- account was banned when I followed ~1700 people
- created another IG account
- using only follow/unfollow
- changed the niche (still using Ogads landing page)
- still no revenue (yep, 0)
- preparing a second IG and niche to use with CrakRevenue
2016-10-20, 03:27 AM,
Did you follow 1700 people in one day?
2016-10-20, 05:12 AM,
Yes, in what time did you follow 1700 people? It's ok that u did, an lesson :)

I'm gonna add accs to massplanner tomorrow, I plan this setup:

3 acc per proxy
100/follows/day/account (~10/hour/acc)

and probably gonna run 50-75 accounts if stuff goes to plan

Let me know if it helped, also Hawkeye had an awesome thread for massplanner settings etc.
2016-10-20, 05:24 AM,
Good luck on your journey and as said slow and steady wins the race so start slow and dont go havoc with the tool.
Add more accounts as time passes and yeah Hawkeye thread is good for understanding and setting up MP.
2016-10-20, 02:55 PM,
Looks interesting ^_^ OKAY! Subscribed to your thread. Good luck bro
2016-10-21, 02:12 AM,
gonna give you an inside tip man, you will need more then 1 accounts with any IG niche to generate traffic
2016-10-23, 03:17 PM,
Thank you all for messages.
For massplanner I use some settings added by Hawkeye in tutorials.

Day 4-7

- I only use follow/unfollow. I found that using this my accounts last longer.
- created some accounts directly from VPS. I was requested phone verification only after a few hours. For this I have some sim cards.
- prepared a niche to promote an offer from Crakrevenue.

How I add link in IG:
- for Ogads: link to local hosted lp
- for Crakrevenue: link to local page > redirect to bitly > link to local > redirect to offer page (not hosted locally). Initially tried to redirect directly from my domain, but the link was blocked.
2016-10-23, 05:58 PM,
I will follow your journey. Goodluck and have fun :)
2016-10-25, 08:37 AM,
Did you use VCC to verify Amazon AWS account? If so, which one? They are now instantly banning accounts created with EntroPay.
2016-10-29, 04:13 PM,
ZackY29 I used my own CC.

It's been a couple of days since I last updated this thread because I am busy with some offline work.

Day 7-13

I tried 3 different approaches:
1) Promoting an offer from CPA network
2) Promoting an adult offer
3) OGads landing pages

For the first two I totally failed. Most probably I didn't choose the suitable offer. For the adult one I had a very nice website from a past project, but it didn't work and I got banned.

A tip (if not already known): use your niche as username! I saw the first $ after I did this.

Today I found all my accounts (5) banned. I checked the settings here and I noticed that I set the waiting time between followings very low (5s-65s random delay instead of 55-65). I updated my settings and I set up new accounts.

These are my current stats:
[Image: W62CVwY.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,177 2 hours ago
Last Post: mdsajib
  New CPA Income Stream + $100 per day jmaresca 19 1,674 9 hours ago
Last Post: geraldosfire
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,251 Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 99 9,394 Yesterday, 07:13 PM
Last Post: CPATracker
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 10 245 Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ProBlackH34rt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top