$$ Lazy Guy Starts His Struggle $$ CPA/PPD/PPI
2014-01-04, 12:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-04, 11:08 AM by xyzabc.)
Hello , i read a lot on here and on other forums about ppd, cpa and recently about ppi also.

Background
I have been very lazy about online money making and always wished to work smart and not hard. But with time i started to accept that in online world earning money the smart way also requires a little hard work at least in beginning. So here i am ready to shed my all Laziness and begin with making cash online.
Quote:// To be noted i made some money online using the paid to promote sites but since of late dues to those sites going down it is not possible to make any good money out there//

I am here beginning my online money making journey, I have decided to go with PPI MediaKings in my case as most of the PPD earners have reported a huge boost in their conversions using this PPI than PPD . I also believe since my leads would not have to go through a survey , so possibly i have an edge against other ppd money makers.

[spoiler=Read More About PPI , i am using]

In Pay per Install , They give me a link like:
Code:
shar-m.com/download/14/xxxx000/{REQUEST_STRING}

I have to put my niche name in Request String and the installer is automatic renamed to that name, also within the installation process user sees that name again and again so it appears too legit.

As soon as they install it my account gets credited.
I am using Media Kings network , it has a NET 14 payout also pays out by Paypal, webmoney and other methods.
My Referral Link: HTTP://media-kings.com/?pid=hrmulroshjiijh
If you want to sign up , sign up as my referral and i may disclose you how i find lots of new niches daily ! :)
[/spoiler]

Here are my goals:

1$ days
Made 1.5$ on Day 1 !
2$ days
# my Day 2 is going pretty good i believe i would reach it in few hours from now! :)
3$ days
Okaay I made 4.45$ on day 2! :) but still not marking it as 4$ day as i would like to see another 4$ day , yesterday might be just a really high luck! :)
4$ days
5$ days

I will update my and increase my goals once i feel i reach near these, there no fun in keeping goals too high that i loose focus and determination.

These are my workings:

What i am doing ?

I am :
1. NOT making Landing pages.
2. NOT making my own videos.

I am downloading a few videos, change them a little in the camstasia studio and then re uploading them via youtube , giving direct link (cloaked with bit.ly) to the ppi download.

I think its better to do less work and cover more niches than to do a lot of work on once niche and get flagged down. Apart from this i don't think i am very good at youtube or website Seo. Though i know they need to fed with views,likes and fake comments :P

DAY 1:

I set up two video with one niches each, one is Hack related and other is Beta Release related. I gave some views and comments and likes with u2bviews.

Ok made 1.54$ my first Day ! I am happy with this :) First goal met first day!

Would post a image here soon :)
https://i.imgur.com/L0YaoNw.jpg
DAY 2:
Made two more videos and uploaded with a new youtube account i created. I have decided to keep it two videos per account.
Latest Thanks - View all

kucukiller(2014-01-04 10:56 AM) 
2014-01-04, 10:29 AM,
Okkay just woke and checked day 2 stats. I am overwhelmed it made me more than 4$ yesterday. Three goals met would update it soon, I m liking it !
2014-01-04, 10:37 AM,
(2014-01-04, 10:29 AM)xyzabc Wrote: Okkay just woke and checked day 2 stats. I am overwhelmed it made me more than 4$ yesterday. Three goals met would update it soon, I m liking it !

Congratulations! Now keep moving foward and build your empire ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

xyzabc(2014-01-04 11:09 AM) 

repetition
2014-01-04, 10:40 AM,
keep working hard bro.you can do more than you want
Latest Thanks - View all

xyzabc(2014-01-04 11:09 AM) 

Work More Earn More
2014-01-04, 11:11 AM,
Between Day 3:
Okkay my Day 3 is going on and i also going pretty good, i believe i have found one golden niche and most my earning is from that only! Also i am pretty happy that this much earning is coming without creating my own videos or landing pages. It decreases a load of work :) I would raise my goals once these are reached !
2014-01-04, 11:24 AM,
Congrats, how u know the niche u found is golden niche? Does your video rank? How?
2014-01-04, 11:50 AM,
(2014-01-04, 11:24 AM)»Wave« Wrote: Congrats, how u know the niche u found is golden niche? Does your video rank? How?

Not golden in sense that its making me a lot of money but in sense that it is earning a constant money to me since 3 days now without any work. Also so far my 90% earnings have come only from this single niche! :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ✪✪✪✪✪ CPA LEGACY ✪✪✪✪✪ | $2.50 Daily x IG Acc | 100 Accounts = $250 - DEADZ x MGCASH DEADZ 814 67,426 2017-12-09, 12:02 AM
Last Post: DEADZ
  CPA for dummies - Get a mentor here! ArtoAllan 64 7,931 2017-11-30, 05:53 PM
Last Post: iiiExcaliburiii
  [Tutorial] How To Get Started In CPA ByteKnight 18 2,286 2017-11-29, 08:44 PM
Last Post: mukeshre
  [$ - 500k CPA EARNINGS! - $] HQ CPA Coaching for FREE within the network dashboard! Draguny 97 11,094 2017-11-17, 04:40 PM
Last Post: rinaldohack
  ★★★ PRO LEADS CPA Training Program ★★★ Earn BIG ★★★ dejan001 593 47,073 2017-10-18, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Kacze

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top