Law and Blackhat niches
2013-12-18, 12:09 AM,
is any state in the world thatt you get arrested/go in jaill for scaming people in the internet through fakee content to getprofit for yourself is thiss forbbiden?

Ideas
Landing Page Service
2013-12-18, 12:13 AM,
(2013-12-18, 12:09 AM)tigori Wrote: is any state in the world thatt you get arrested/go in jaill for scaming people in the internet through fakee content to getprofit for yourself is thiss forbbiden?

If its something like hacks, cheats no. Unless you complete your own offers or say to french people to enter the pin. Its SCAMMING then.

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2013-12-18, 12:48 AM,
(2013-12-18, 12:13 AM)Jake the Dog. Wrote:
(2013-12-18, 12:09 AM)tigori Wrote: is any state in the world thatt you get arrested/go in jaill for scaming people in the internet through fakee content to getprofit for yourself is thiss forbbiden?

If its something like hacks, cheats no. Unless you complete your own offers or say to french people to enter the pin. Its SCAMMING then.

example you build a Landing Pagee about hacking a gamee for french citizen and a french people get there complete the offer and after completing he get nothing or a non working software he so get scammed
is there a % to get in jail for the people who build a total fakee web to get money on it own and offering fakee contents to other?

doess any contry support thiss as a law?

Ideas
Landing Page Service
2013-12-18, 12:50 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-18, 12:55 AM by Calisthenics.)
Yes, there's always a risk involved in blackhat marketing. Ask yourself, is the few hundred bucks a month worth it?
For me, I just can't do it because I don't like fooling people. As they say, karma is a bitch!
Latest Thanks - View all

tigori(2013-12-18 01:26 AM) 
2013-12-18, 12:54 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-18, 12:59 AM by tigori.)
(2013-12-18, 12:50 AM)Calisthenics Wrote: Yes, there's always a risk involved in blackhat marketing. Either play it safe or know what you're doing.

so and the people who share how to earnn it are in riskk to
I readd thatt a web There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. .com was reporting for fakee contents and scamming.
Is doing goodd I think

Ideas
Landing Page Service
2013-12-18, 01:14 AM,
There is a risk but i dont think of going to jail. It is bcos you are foolong them but why do they get fooled? The law will first of all ask why he wanted to download a hack which is illegal and put him in prison. Then only action will be taken against you. So they wont even do anything. The people who invented blackhat marketing was intelligent! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2013-12-18 06:27 PM) 

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2013-12-18, 01:24 AM,
(2013-12-18, 01:14 AM)Superhero99 Wrote: There is a risk but i dont think of going to jail. It is bcos you are foolong them but why do they get fooled? The law will first of all ask why he wanted to download a hack which is illegal and put him in prison. Then only action will be taken against you. So they wont even do anything. The people who invented blackhat marketing was intelligent! :)

example:he wanna hackk a gamee goldd/something likee thiss and he think to get fastt and extra cashh go in google findd a web complet the survey to get it as freee after thatt he get nothing? he wasn't hacking reall money or important files likeee privacy and something likee thiss and he don't get in jaill, but he say I get fooled and wantt the web admin to pay me :P lol longg story

Ideas
Landing Page Service
2013-12-18, 01:25 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-18, 01:26 AM by Ваниты.)
You'll not go to jail for that.
If you get caught, it's because you made something really wrong, and I think you'll only have to pay something, but you'll not go to jail.

All the people that were sued used facebook and a viral app.
Otherwise : no problem.

If you're frightened, try to hide all you personal info when doing things linked to CPA.
For example, try buying your domain with bitcoin, and use a offshore hosting.
2013-12-18, 11:32 AM,
(2013-12-18, 01:24 AM)tigori Wrote:
(2013-12-18, 01:14 AM)Superhero99 Wrote: There is a risk but i dont think of going to jail. It is bcos you are foolong them but why do they get fooled? The law will first of all ask why he wanted to download a hack which is illegal and put him in prison. Then only action will be taken against you. So they wont even do anything. The people who invented blackhat marketing was intelligent! :)

example:he wanna hackk a gamee goldd/something likee thiss and he think to get fastt and extra cashh go in google findd a web complet the survey to get it as freee after thatt he get nothing? he wasn't hacking reall money or important files likeee privacy and something likee thiss and he don't get in jaill, but he say I get fooled and wantt the web admin to pay me :P lol longg story

Yes. still its their fault. The govt will ask why they wanted to hack a game? You wont go to jail! :)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2013-12-18, 11:45 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-18, 11:47 AM by aceyx3.)
Well, you won't end up in any jail or something for doing "BlackHat CPA/PPD"
Reason? Because, you're not forcing anyone to complete the offer. I hear daily that my city has launched new best t-shirts and when I buy them; wear for a day or two, the color fades away. That means I will go and file a lawsuit against the company? No. I just forget and grab a new t-shirt. So, simple as that hope it helps.

And USA/Canada are the only countries which are strict against scamming and fraud cases. And any government's law and order officials have better things to do then fetch a person who is making some money online.

Imagine this scenario; I'm the person selling p0rn CD's, you come up to me and ask for one and buy it. And then you go home, try to play it and it doesn't works. What you gonna do? File a police complaint against me? Nope!

Don't worry, just bank hard. Just be proud of what you do, some people are working their ass off just to get the half of the income we people are earning in a day or two!

- Aceyx3

[Image: ZKRPrA3.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Should Move To White Hat Niches alexparris 37 3,026 2017-03-19, 12:51 PM
Last Post: jamespoddar
  do you every feel bad because of BH CPA niches for the end user? David574 24 3,407 2016-11-09, 03:43 PM
Last Post: omoss20
  The Law of Attraction Viral 2 607 2015-11-23, 09:27 PM
Last Post: aparnaas
  Future of BH Niches Bright or Dark ? TrendSetterz 22 1,888 2014-12-03, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Leo
  Blackhat 2015 - Awesome Upcoming Movie ! John. 12 1,120 2014-10-14, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Temzmet

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top