CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Latest Introduction, ever
2016-11-14, 12:13 AM,
Hi guys! My name is Fredric, and I have been, as maybe you can see, a member of this site since 05/2013. That is thanks to my great IRL friend Linx, who maybe not alot of you new members know about, but I think older members will know or at least recognize. He and I have been talking lately about when he used to do PPD and other marketing. I've always been intrigued, but when we were kids I simply wasn't smart enough to do this kind of stuff, he was really smart for his age. Now that I'm older I want to get into this and start making money to help get through student life Grin . I'll mostly be looking into PPD for now, because that's the tips Linx gave me, but in the future I might start with CPA aswell.
2016-11-18, 01:11 PM,
Welcome back to the forum Fredric. Here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

Use this to learn how to use the forum it covers everything you need to know: Help Documents - Includes Rules, Posting, User Maintenance, Important Information

Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out our monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- Here is a CPA marketing starters course I personally put together recently: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

You can learn about the forum using this: http://www.cpaelites.com/intro/
2016-11-18, 06:32 PM,
Welcome here man, enjoy your stay :)