Landing page making
2017-08-15, 12:21 PM,
Hi all,

I m facing some trouble with landing page creation. If I want to take landing pages for Instapage, ontrapages or pagewiz, it comes with 14 to 30 days trial and after expiration that page is damaged. It can't invest any $ right now. So how can I get a full featured landing page for lifetime without having any coding knowledge?
2017-08-16, 12:08 PM,
I would say hire someone or use the free landing pages shared here.
2017-08-16, 02:19 PM,
2017-08-17, 07:40 PM,
I've got a question: Why would you want to make a landing page when most CPA Networks already provide their custom made landing pages. For example, when you check Odigger (dot) com then you'll see that all the offers come with a landing page.

I'm a newbie to CPA but I'm wondering why most guys still make their own landing pages and websites when there are networks that provide already existing landing pages. Can somebody tell me why you still create your own sites / landing pages?
2017-08-22, 12:03 PM,
(2017-08-17, 07:40 PM)YoungArt Wrote: I've got a question: Why would you want to make a landing page when most CPA Networks already provide their custom made landing pages. For example, when you check Odigger (dot) com then you'll see that all the offers come with a landing page.

I'm a newbie to CPA but I'm wondering why most guys still make their own landing pages and websites when there are networks that provide already existing landing pages. Can somebody tell me why you still create your own sites / landing pages?

Yes, all the offers come with a landing page. But sometimes direct offer link doesn't work in some places and direct offer link won't work sometimes. So its better to promote a offer through landing page and website. It will be more professional. i m also a newbie but i have known that from experts... :)
Latest Thanks - View all

YoungArt(2017-08-22 02:21 PM) 
2017-08-22, 03:09 PM,
(2017-08-15, 12:21 PM)rabby2070 Wrote: Hi all,

I m facing some trouble with landing page creation. If I want to take landing pages for Instapage, ontrapages or pagewiz, it comes with 14 to 30 days trial and after expiration that page is damaged. It can't invest any $ right now. So how can I get a full featured landing page for lifetime without having any coding knowledge?

Do you have a hosting provider? If so get a domain then wordpress and then you can get instabuilder 2.0 to creat landing pages fast and simple. If you need instabuilder for free then let me know.
2017-08-22, 11:52 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-22, 11:52 PM by 1st.)
(2017-08-22, 12:03 PM)rabby2070 Wrote:
(2017-08-17, 07:40 PM)YoungArt Wrote: I've got a question: Why would you want to make a landing page when most CPA Networks already provide their custom made landing pages. For example, when you check Odigger (dot) com then you'll see that all the offers come with a landing page.

Yes, all the offers come with a landing page. But sometimes direct offer link doesn't work in some places and direct offer link won't work sometimes. So its better to promote a offer through landing page and website. It will be more professional. i m also a newbie but i have known that from experts... :)

Do you mean a landing page or a redirect page? In the case where a user needs to fill out information on the offer page how is the landing page used? I've been trying to figure this out

(2017-08-22, 12:03 PM)rabby2070 Wrote:

Do you mean a landing page or a redirect page? In the case where a user needs to fill out information on the offer page how is the landing page used? I've been trying to figure this out

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 1 92 4 hours ago
Last Post: shervin
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 366 48,650 Yesterday, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Endeavour
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 340 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 131 2017-10-20, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 176 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top