[LPGenius] - Coin-based - [First 3 Landing Pages For Free]
2014-05-08, 01:11 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-09, 12:52 AM by X00.)
[Image: lpgen-00.jpg]

Hello CPA Elites members,

you're crazy. :-) I've shared some templates and generators last 3 days and you've been created more the 2,000 landing pages. Now i'm going to change my generator to a paid-version - don't get scared, it won't be that much $. It will be coins-based.

http://lpgen.dwnldrs.com/
Send me a privat message with your email address to get an account.

After you've entered the URL to my generator you'll see something like this:
(At your first time you'll get 3 landing pages/coins for free. So you can test it - if you want to.)

[Image: lpgen-01.jpg]

There you're going to enter your email address and your password. You can't get registered by yourself. You need to message me on CPAE to get an account. How? Just message me your email address and i'll create an account based on your CPAE user name. :-)

I'm not going to give someone, who isn't registered on CPAE, access to my generator. This one is create for CPA Elites and will stay here. So please do not promote this application somewhere else.

If you got successfully logged in you will see something like this:

[Image: lpgen-02.jpg]

(Information: You wont see the option "Administration". :-D)

If you got some coins left you can now generate a landing page. At the moment i'm working on 2 new generators. I'll will share my viral scrips and anything else there, too - later. :-) Back to topic. You will see some generators. Choose one and you will see a screenshot of a Landing Page you're going to generate now. Fill out all the form fields and press on "Generate Page".

Now you can see your new generated Landing Page under "MY LANDING PAGES". (There is no function to delete your Landing Pages - they'll stay there till the end of LPGenius!) Press on the download-button and you will recieve your newly generated HTML-/PHP-file. I'll create - day by day - some new features, functions and generators.

If you want to request a generator you can click on "Request (...)". You will see something like this:

[Image: lpgen-03.jpg]

Fill out the form and click on the "Mail" icon. Your request gets saved and i'll recieve an email with your requested URL. If this URL gets requested often i'll head to my computer and i'll create a generator for this kind of landing page.

Feel free to message me here for an account. You'll get the ability to generate 3 landing pages for free. It would be kind of you giving a something like a "review".

How much $ per Landing Page/coin?

[Image: lpgen-04.jpg]

Thats all. :-)
Latest Thanks - View all

TotalTrue(2014-05-19 06:53 PM)  LB'Decoy(2014-05-09 09:09 AM) lokabr(2014-05-09 02:57 AM) AnfieldRed(2014-05-09 01:00 AM) star79(2014-05-09 12:43 AM) Jack Daniels(2014-05-08 11:39 PM) MrHusky(2014-05-08 06:03 PM) 
2014-05-08, 11:39 PM,
Hey mate I cant PM yet but I would love an account!
2014-05-08, 11:51 PM,
(2014-05-08, 01:11 AM)x00srch Wrote:
[img]/images/lpgen-00.jpg[/img]

you're crazy. :-) I've shared some templates and generators last 3 days and you've been created more the 2,000 landing pages. Now i'm going to change my generator to a paid-version - don't get scared, it won't be that much $. It will be coins-based.

http:///

(At your first time you'll get 3 landing pages/coins for free. So you can test it - if you want to.)

[img]/images/lpgen-01.jpg[/img]

There you're going to enter your email address and your password. You can't get registered by yourself. You need to message me on CPAE to get an account. How? Just message me your email address and i'll create an account based on your CPAE user name. :-)

I'm not going to give someone, who isn't registered on CPAE, access to my generator. This one is create for CPA Elites and will stay here. So please do not promote this application somewhere else.

[img]/images/lpgen-02.jpg[/img]

If you got some coins left you can now generate a landing page. At the moment i'm working on 2 new generators. I'll will share my viral scrips and anything else there, too - later. :-) Back to topic. You will see some generators. Choose one and you will see a screenshot of a Landing Page you're going to generate now. Fill out all the form fields and press on "Generate Page".

Now you can see your new generated Landing Page under "MY LANDING PAGES". (There is no function to delete your Landing Pages - they'll stay there till the end of LPGenius!) Press on the download-button and you will recieve your newly generated HTML-/PHP-file. I'll create - day by day - some new features, functions and generators.

If you want to request a generator you can click on "Request (...)". You will see something like this:

[img]/images/lpgen-03.jpg[/img]

Fill out the form and click on the "Mail" icon. Your request gets saved and i'll recieve an email with your requested URL. If this URL gets requested often i'll head to my computer and i'll create a generator for this kind of landing page.

Feel free to message me here for an account. You'll get the ability to generate 3 landing pages for free. It would be kind of you giving a something like a "review".

[img]/images/lpgen-04.jpg[/img]

Would love an account to test this!
2014-05-08, 11:59 PM,
I would also love an account.
2014-05-09, 12:03 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-09, 12:08 AM by X00.)
Its now working with <script>-Tags aswell. :-)

(2014-05-08, 11:51 PM)Bravirem Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 01:11 AM)x00srch Wrote:
[img]/images/lpgen-00.jpg[/img]

http:///

[img]/images/lpgen-01.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/lpgen-02.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/lpgen-03.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/lpgen-04.jpg[/img]

Would love an account to test this!

Would be good if you're going to privat message me. :-)
2014-05-09, 12:12 AM,
looks awesome,i would love to try it out but i don't have 50 posts to PM you -_- btw which payment processor will you be using if someone intends to purchase coins?
2014-05-09, 12:14 AM,
(2014-05-09, 12:12 AM)nexus Wrote: looks awesome,i would love to try it out but i don't have 50 posts to PM you -_- btw which payment processor will you be using if someone intends to purchase coins?

Thanks for your reply.

I'm going to use Paypal - thats all. :-)
2014-05-09, 12:45 AM,
you got some nice skills dude.
2014-05-09, 12:48 AM,
Can i get an account bro ???
2014-05-09, 12:49 AM,
(2014-05-09, 12:48 AM)kazi Wrote: Can i get an account bro ???

Send me a privat message, please. :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUST LAUNCHED Free Trial Verizon IPv6 Proxies [IG, FB, Gmail] iastaff 35 714 1 hour ago
Last Post: dottking
  BEST DEAL iGramTool.com - Instagram account creator - free demo mihai1497 76 7,518 2017-10-22, 08:29 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  HOT DEAL Instagram Aged Accs | CHEAP! | Free Cloaker & Dedicated Proxies! Airborne 13 416 2017-10-22, 05:40 PM
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  JUST LAUNCHED [HQ] PS Store - Landing Page ramifenili 27 1,480 2017-10-22, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Endeavour
  SALE [HQ] Spotify Premium Unlimited - Landing Page ramifenili 16 1,029 2017-10-22, 01:49 AM
Last Post: ramifenili

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top