LP700's journey to financial freedom!
2014-05-13, 04:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-13, 04:23 AM by lp700.)
hey guys! I'm quite the noob here. been lurking around for a while and just lately have been starting up projects. Currently doing PPD, have only made a few bucks a few months back my first couple days. But I dint do much with that. So now I'm actually going to get serious about this since i have a bit of free time. Ill try and update this thread everyday with goals and what I'm up to that day. This thread is basically just to keep me on track and hopefully...Hopfully inspire someone to start and stop reading so damn much!! hahaha.

Goals:
[ ] reach $5/day
[ ] reach $10/day
[ ] reach $20/day
[ ] reach $25/day
Ill add more once the above is reached

end of May goal:
make $300 by the end of the month (to cover bills,haha)

Its going to be tough getting $300 starting from nothing. So I hope I come somewhat close.. I'm going to be pushing everyday to try and reach the goals.

Tools:
MBP - used as my desktop
MBA - editing sites on the go
bluestacks/android phone for YT accounts
my brain
this forum!

I started yesterday researching a niche, creating a landing page, video, then posting the video up on YT. I made a couple variations of the video and posted it on different accounts. Do you guys do 1 video per account? or a couple?

Thats it for now, if you guys have any suggestions as to what I'm doing everyday please chime in!

can anyone tell me where the edit bottom is for posts? usually its right under or above posts. but i can't seem to locate it?
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-04 01:09 PM) 
2014-05-13, 05:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-13, 05:04 AM by oplaopla.)
You can do up to three videos per account like that if you lose that account, it's not that big of a loss. Once you start making some cash, I advise you to look for a good YouTube channel in your niche and buy it. To do this, you should find a channel related to your niche that has a few subscribers and a few videos already and hasn't posted in a long time. You then contact the owner of the channel and offer to buy their YouTube channel for like $10. Most of the time they'll accept because they're not using it anyways.

Btw I'm not sure you can edit posts but when you double post it just merges it with your previous post ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

lp700(2014-05-13 05:11 AM) 
2014-05-13, 05:11 AM,
(2014-05-13, 05:03 AM)oplaopla Wrote: You can do up to three videos per account like that if you lose that account, it's not that big of a loss. Once you start making some cash, I advise you to look for a good YouTube channel in your niche and buy it. To do this, you should find a channel related to your niche that has a few subscribers and a few videos already and hasn't posted in a long time. You then contact the owner of the channel and offer to buy their YouTube channel for like $10. Most of the time they'll accept because they're not using it anyways.

Btw I'm not sure you can edit posts but when you double post it just merges it with your previous post ;)

ok so 2-3/account is good? I don't change anything in my vids.. i just change the md5.
Good idea, I never thought of that. ill refer back to it once i start making some cash.

So strange there isn't an Edit button, lol. iv seen some threads where it looks like they've gone back and edit stuff.
2014-05-13, 05:16 AM,
(2014-05-13, 05:11 AM)lp700 Wrote:
(2014-05-13, 05:03 AM)oplaopla Wrote: You can do up to three videos per account like that if you lose that account, it's not that big of a loss. Once you start making some cash, I advise you to look for a good YouTube channel in your niche and buy it. To do this, you should find a channel related to your niche that has a few subscribers and a few videos already and hasn't posted in a long time. You then contact the owner of the channel and offer to buy their YouTube channel for like $10. Most of the time they'll accept because they're not using it anyways.

ok so 2-3/account is good? I don't change anything in my vids.. i just change the md5.
Good idea, I never thought of that. ill refer back to it once i start making some cash.

So strange there isn't an Edit button, lol. iv seen some threads where it looks like they've gone back and edit stuff.

No problem. For the edit button, it may become available when you have more posts or something.
2014-05-13, 05:43 AM,
(2014-05-13, 05:16 AM)oplaopla Wrote: No problem. For the edit button, it may become available when you have more posts or something.

AH, maybe.. that kind of makes sense I guess.. Ill have to just wait and see.. haha
2014-05-14, 01:08 PM,
todays update:

uploaded 1 niche. wasn't feeling good today so thats all I did. Tomorrow ill upload hopefully 5 more. I'm starting to get a system going here, so I can do stuff more efficiently (site, video, vb,...etc)

Earnings still at: $0

its still early in the game so I won't expect anything until a week or two. hopefully sooner.. Once I get the first lead I'm going to be jumping for joy and working my ass off.. haha
2014-05-15, 02:24 AM,
So today I went checked all my video's see if they're doing ok. i have 5 up right now. 1 was flagged for inappropriate content? but the others which 1 is the exact same is still up.. strange.

other than that my vids are not getting any views :( my first one I made a few days back has maybe 12 views in the span of 3 days.. haha what are some strategies you guys are doing? I don't want to go and throw unnatural likes/views on them. Maybe the niche is too saturated. Ill have to go back to the drawing board and see my options. cause no video views = no ones going to landing page. . I may start up SEO as one of my buddies actually does SEO for his day job for a big company.. and he's given me a quick rundown what he does day to day. but thats for real businesses not this blackhat stuff. haha.

anyways hope everyones earning big today!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 74 6,009 8 hours ago
Last Post: jack007
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 98 9,232 9 hours ago
Last Post: cellmind3
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 4 64 Yesterday, 07:15 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 10 197 Yesterday, 11:43 AM
Last Post: mdsajib
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 230 13,557 Yesterday, 09:12 AM
Last Post: shaunm

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top