LDR - About to meet her the first time (SEA to EU)
2015-10-02, 07:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-02, 07:16 PM by Mesina.)
Hello CPA Elites,

I've been a member here since 2013 and I haven't been active for a short while. I'm still doing CPA but I am not getting so much results compared to what I did last year.

I just wanna share something, about LDR (long distance relationship).

Have you ever fell in love with someone online?

Well, its the first time I fell in love with someone online and I don't regret a single second of doing so because I really feel like happy when I am talking this lady who I haven't met in person yet but I am proud to call her my girlfriend.

Well here it goes, I just wanna get this off my chest because most of my friends and my relatives who knows about my LDR relationship think its "too-good-to-be-true" and I don't really give any hint of importance to what they think about it because I know what I want in life.

Yeah, they think I'm a fucking loser (and probably some of you too haha) because I have a "phone-friend" (as how they mentioned it) who I, wholeheartedly believe as my girlfriend.

Long story short, I'm from South East Asia (Philippines) and she's from Europe (Turkey) and I'll be meeting her this January 28th.

Total expenditure of the whole trip would be 4k USD (1k USD for air fare, 1k USD for the 14-day hotel, 2k USD for pocket money).

I would be spending 4k USD just to meet this lady (Expensive, for me).

If I didn't have any money and have worked as an employee here in my country, I wouldn't have any chance to meet with her because 4k USD is a huge amount of cash even for me.

I really love this lady, she is the reason why I wake up feeling alive and excited because I have something to look forward to. She is the reason why I am so motivated.

I wanna say something more...

I bought an engagement ring worth 5k USD... I really love her and I wanna marry her. I've shown her this ring on Skype and I told her that I would propose to her when I arrive in Turkey. (I know I should've kept it secret)

I know I'm so hasty and I'm going so fast.

But I really love this lady...

I don't feel any regret spending things when it comes to her...

My friend in real life who I trust so much told me that I might be going too fast because marriage is a different thing but wish me luck and safety because Turkey is under siege versus Kurdish militants and ISIS.

Actually, the reason why I'm sharing this right now is because I owe alot in this community, I wouldn't have money to invest in the stock market, cpa, and other internet marketing ventures if it wasn't for CPA Elites.

I've become smarter and skilled so fast because of money, and I got most of my starting money from the knowledge I got from this forum.

AND ALSO...

If you found a GIRL online and you suddenly fall in love with her, DON'T GIVE UP and just LET THE LOVE FLOW through your arteries and veins because its a REALLY GOOD FEELING my friend.

I never felt so sure in my life.

I'll let you guys know what happen after January 28th...

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2015-10-02, 07:30 PM,
I am as well in a LDR, been together for 3 years now. There was ups and downs during that time, thinking that it'd wouldn't work but we didn't give up.

I really do know how you feel and that is what I am doing too right now, I always save money to go there to see her.

But, I would wait before I get into something important like marriage, you should think about it too imo. Not telling you not to marry her, just see how things are first :).

Good luck my friend, waiting for you to post about what happened Grin.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-10-02, 07:40 PM,
(2015-10-02, 07:30 PM)MrZeus Wrote: I am as well in a LDR, been together for 3 years now. There was ups and downs during that time, thinking that it'd wouldn't work but we didn't give up.

I really do know how you feel and that is what I am doing too right now, I always save money to go there to see her.

But, I would wait before I get into something important like marriage, you should think about it too imo. Not telling you not to marry her, just see how things are first :).

Good luck my friend, waiting for you to post about what happened Grin.

3 years - I salute you my friend!

Yeah I feel strong urge to be with her. For me, I think having a dinner right in front of her would mean so much for me.

It sucks for me because I only got 30 days allowance per 6-months to visit her country.

Yeah I understand what you mean about marriage, and thanks for giving me your opinion about it, I really appreciate it.
Latest Thanks - View all

MrZeus(2015-10-02 07:42 PM) 

2015-10-03, 02:32 AM,
just dont pop that ring so fast, talk about it, see if shees interested, women are emotional creatures, LDR might work out well for her and a normal relationship might not work out...
Good luck tho
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2015-10-03 02:58 AM) 
2015-10-03, 01:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-03, 01:06 PM by Mesina.)
(2015-10-03, 02:32 AM)pepeneo Wrote: just dont pop that ring so fast, talk about it, see if shees interested, women are emotional creatures, LDR might work out well for her and a normal relationship might not work out...
Good luck tho

Thanks for giving me your opinion about it, I really appreciate it.

I guess if things doesn't work out, I'll just move on and adapt.

But I always look forward to see something positive when I do something so I really hope for the best!

(2015-10-03, 02:32 AM)pepeneo Wrote: just dont pop that ring so fast, talk about it, see if shees interested, women are emotional creatures, LDR might work out well for her and a normal relationship might not work out...
Good luck tho

Thanks for giving me your opinion about it, I really appreciate it.

I guess if things doesn't work out, I'll just move on and adapt.

But I always look forward to see something positive when I do something so I really hope for the best!

2015-10-03, 01:54 PM,
You are definitely going too fast with that ring. Honestly, you don't even know that girl right now. Knowing someone online and in real life is whole different thing. Also that's really long distance and i honestly doubt that can work.

Im sorry for saying it like this, you are my bro and i wish you everything vest in life, this is just my opinion. Use common sense anyd if you think it can work then go for it.

I just suggest you to spend some time with her to know her better before you bring that ring up. There are all kinds of people on the internet and you can't really trust noone.

Regards and Good Luck bro.?
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2015-10-03 02:30 PM) 
2015-10-03, 02:31 PM,
(2015-10-03, 01:54 PM)Katy Perry Wrote: You are definitely going too fast with that ring. Honestly, you don't even know that girl right now. Knowing someone online and in real life is whole different thing. Also that's really long distance and i honestly doubt that can work.

Im sorry for saying it like this, you are my bro and i wish you everything vest in life, this is just my opinion. Use common sense anyd if you think it can work then go for it.

I just suggest you to spend some time with her to know her better before you bring that ring up. There are all kinds of people on the internet and you can't really trust noone.

Regards and Good Luck bro.?

Thank you so much bro! I understand what you mean!

Yeah I trust and love her so much as if I already knew her in person, yeah its kinda fast I understand. I'm happy that you saw this post my friend.

Kind Regards
Latest Thanks - View all

Niki(2015-10-03 11:37 PM) 

2015-10-03, 02:50 PM,
Bro, get to know her in real life too then decide if you want to marry her.
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2015-10-03 02:57 PM) 
2015-10-03, 02:52 PM,
Hello Mesina,

I'm in a LDR(200KM apart) too and I will be very honest with you, the first time I read it I thought this guy is crazy(please don't judge me yet), but when I think about it, it might work but for that there are a lot of IFs that you have to take care of because you are a man(I know corny right). There are some books about it, my personal favorite about relationships and being a man is David Deida's the way of the superior man(check it out it might help you, it helped me a ton through my life not just relationships). And one thing very important is that there is a big difference of a person who you just Skype with everyday and live with (everyday). And she might not like some of your habits(the same goes to you too) but the point is to not get into an argument and don't talk to each other but actually the other way around(David Deida explained very nice in the book and I'm using it every time with my GF).

I probably should've not told you that there is no perfect relationship(only in the movies and books) like @MrZues there will be ups and downs but for the Ups that you will have together every down is worth it.
(Sorry for my English and I hope that I helped you :) )
Latest Thanks - View all

Mesina(2015-10-03 03:19 PM) 
2015-10-03, 03:00 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-03, 03:01 PM by Mesina.)
(2015-10-03, 02:50 PM)chopter Wrote: Bro, get to know her in real life too then decide if you want to marry her.

Yeah, I understand bro. I'm trying to get to know her more and more, day by day. I appreciate your opinion about this, thanks.

(2015-10-03, 02:52 PM)lyubo16 Wrote: Hello Mesina,

I'm in a LDR(200KM apart) too and I will be very honest with you, the first time I read it I thought this guy is crazy(please don't judge me yet), but when I think about it, it might work but for that there are a lot of IFs that you have to take care of because you are a man(I know corny right). There are some books about it, my personal favorite about relationships and being a man is David Deida's the way of the superior man(check it out it might help you, it helped me a ton through my life not just relationships). And one thing very important is that there is a big difference of a person who you just Skype with everyday and live with (everyday). And she might not like some of your habits(the same goes to you too) but the point is to not get into an argument and don't talk to each other but actually the other way around(David Deida explained very nice in the book and I'm using it every time with my GF).

I probably should've not told you that there is no perfect relationship(only in the movies and books) like @MrZues there will be ups and downs but for the Ups that you will have together every down is worth it.
(Sorry for my English and I hope that I helped you :) )

Man I just wanna say I really like the way how you told me that

There will be ups and downs, but for the UPS that you will have together, every down is worth it.

You the real MVP!

Kind Regards
Latest Thanks - View all

lyubo16(2015-10-03 03:04 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best time for exercise dnxoom 13 257 8 hours ago
Last Post: umberblue
  Name the game where you have spend most time CrypticEagle 24 408 2017-10-14, 11:52 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Time you spend with your mobile phone iBrobot 21 434 2017-10-04, 12:20 AM
Last Post: zenious
  About time travel.. andrew43 19 578 2017-09-28, 09:34 PM
Last Post: cutetix
  Your time Spent Online on CPAElites Niki 19 417 2017-09-27, 07:04 PM
Last Post: siddakrish

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top