Krankxl's SEO Helpdesk - Newbies Ask Away!
2013-07-01, 10:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-01, 10:46 PM by krankxl.)
About:

While I am new to PPD, I have been doing SEO for a long time - around 3 years now. I even ran a successful SEO company a few years back and helped around 500 sites get ranked on page one of google so I know a thing or two about SEO Wink

I have experience with both super saturated niches (lose weight fast) and hidden niches.

SO ask any questions you have related to SEO!

What I will do:

Give you my honest advice on what you need to do in order to get ranked on the first page of google.
2013-07-01, 10:52 PM,
God bless You for this helpdesk :)

Its my question:

I make blog - live stream. How i can promote this blog? It's a big event, which starts next week and i need to promote site and earn money. How to get a lot of visitors in the day of the event?
2013-07-01, 10:56 PM,
I am a beginner and I am trying to get up a site with lots of different niches that are somewhat related to eachother. I already posted some content and tried to make seo friendly posts and stuff like that. Uploaded sitemap to google webmaster, created social accounts that post when new content is posted.. etc

My questions are:
Are plugins for wordpress like "Incoming Search Terms" a good thing to use?
How long should the unique text in each Article be? Should I use my keyword in every sentence? (I am currently trying to use small variations for my keyword, e.g.: blabla hack, blabla XY hack, blabla hack tool, ...)

Thanks in advance,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-07-01, 11:04 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-01, 11:09 PM by krankxl.)
(2013-07-01, 10:52 PM)bios Wrote: God bless You for this helpdesk :)

Its my question:

I make blog - live stream. How i can promote this blog? It's a big event, which starts next week and i need to promote site and earn money. How to get a lot of visitors in the day of the event?

OK since you have 1 week to rank, this allready puts you ahead of schedule lol..

First step would be to make 2 youtube videos about your site saying something like "I cant stream live via youtube so please check out my site her: livestream.blogspot.com." Make sure the two videos are on different accounts.

Second step would be to embed both the videos on your site, this will boost rankings to both your video and your site.

Third step: Make sure google indexes your videos and site by using Ping tools. (MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT build any backlinks yet)

Fourth step: Wait 2-3 days after your site has been indexed and THEN start building backlinks.. Just go crazy and buy the biggest link MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites./Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. you can find on fiverr. I know some people would say that building so many links in such a short time is bad, but all you need is to rank for a few days while the niche is hot. You are only supposed to build backlinks slowly if you are doing an evergreen niche

Fifth step: If all goes as planned your 2 videos should be ranked on the first page and your site will be.

That will make 3 positions on the first page of google that belong to you so at LEAST 30% of searches will end up on your site.. (more if you are ranked number 1 for somethign)

(2013-07-01, 10:56 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: I am a beginner and I am trying to get up a site with lots of different niches that are somewhat related to eachother. I already posted some content and tried to make seo friendly posts and stuff like that. Uploaded sitemap to google webmaster, created social accounts that post when new content is posted.. etc

My questions are:
How long should the unique text in each Article be? Should I use my keyword in every sentence? (I am currently trying to use small variations for my keyword, e.g.: blabla hack, blabla XY hack, blabla hack tool, ...)

Thanks in advance,
PB3

I really do not use any plugins for my SEO, so I cant really give you any advice on that.

Most good article sites (PR5 and above) require that you have at least 550 words. So I would say 50% unique would be safe.

DO NOT use your keyword in every sentence - google might penalize you for that. I would say stick to around a 7-10% keyword density
2013-07-01, 11:18 PM,
(2013-07-01, 11:04 PM)krankxl Wrote:
(2013-07-01, 10:56 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: I am a beginner and I am trying to get up a site with lots of different niches that are somewhat related to eachother. I already posted some content and tried to make seo friendly posts and stuff like that. Uploaded sitemap to google webmaster, created social accounts that post when new content is posted.. etc

My questions are:

Thanks in advance,
PB3

I really do not use any plugins for my SEO, so I cant really give you any advice on that.

Most good article sites (PR5 and above) require that you have at least 550 words. So I would say 50% unique would be safe.

DO NOT use your keyword in every sentence - google might penalize you for that. I would say stick to around a 7-10% keyword density

Well, keyword in every sentence was kinda wrong off me to say. I have a keyword density of 5-8% depending on which one. As I said I use multiple keywords, always.

How do I check the percentage of uniqueness? I just type the articles of off my head and try to make it look nice and implement my keywords here n there. I usually only do like 250-300 words, I will try to change that.

Thanks a lot! :)

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-07-01, 11:22 PM,
(2013-07-01, 11:18 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: Well, keyword in every sentence was kinda wrong off me to say. I have a keyword density of 5-8% depending on which one. As I said I use multiple keywords, always.

How do I check the percentage of uniqueness? I just type the articles of off my head and try to make it look nice and implement my keywords here n there. I usually only do like 250-300 words, I will try to change that.

Thanks a lot! :)

Cheers,
PB3

Well what you could do is just download a 500 word article related to your niche and take delete 50% of it and type up your own ending. That would give you a 50% uniqueness rate which is IDEAL - but not always possible.

Here is a tool to check uniqueness: http://tool4o.com/uniq4o/
2013-07-01, 11:24 PM,
If I build some backlinks to site what i have to do? New blog?
2013-07-01, 11:25 PM,
(2013-07-01, 11:24 PM)bios Wrote: If I build some backlinks to site what i have to do? New blog?

Once you build your backlinks do nothing but ping them to get them indexed by google
2013-07-01, 11:28 PM,
krankxl can you tell me what is the best way to rank youtube video on google ? My video is on first page of youtube,position 10.

I have unique description,good title and good tags. I need to rank 49K exact searches word on google.Thank you in advance.
2013-07-01, 11:31 PM,
(2013-07-01, 11:28 PM)chavla Wrote: krankxl can you tell me what is the best way to rank youtube video on google ? My video is on first page of youtube,position 10.

I have unique description,good title and good tags. I need to rank 49K exact searches word on google.Thank you in advance.

Since your video is allready ranked in youtube, that is a good sign.

This has always been one of my best kept secrets - but I will share it anyway because I know 99% of people who read this wont take action.

I use something called the Full Monty template with senuke, works like a charm everytime.
IF you dont have senuke you can buy a full monty blast on fiverr I am pretty sure
Latest Thanks - View all

amar125(2014-03-27 05:21 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 95 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 846 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [question] RankCipher Seo Tool ShadowFight 10 677 2017-09-24, 07:54 PM
Last Post: ShadowFight