Kind Regards? WTF?
2013-12-24, 07:10 AM,
^title^
haha guys I dont get it, why you add "kind regards" like you are an official network or something like that?
Not offense, just for fun Grin

[Image: 8vu5.png]
"You don't get another chance, Life is not a nintedo game" -
-Eminem-

Still Paying For Google +1's?
Why Not Delivering Them Yourself?
Start Now!

2013-12-24, 07:45 AM,
It's something nice to do and it makes the user look more professional, so why not. :P

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.
2013-12-24, 11:44 AM,
(2013-12-24, 07:10 AM)Harpush Wrote: ^title^
haha guys I dont get it, why you add "kind regards" like you are an official network or something like that?

Yeah I agree. What are we on some sort of international board meeting to be so formal? We really need to loosen up...
Kind Regards.
2013-12-24, 07:25 PM,
I use this type of formulations all the time. For me, this is the best way to show my respect and appreciation towards the person whom I'm speaking to.This is how I was educated. I can't bro people around, it's not my style. Believe me, it sounds really bad when you do something that doesn't come naturally. Also, the feedback I got from people when using this formulations was way better than expected. People like this kind of stuff and respond to it in a similar way, even when you're using them for fun.
Latest Thanks - View all

TheVBScripter(2013-12-24 07:28 PM) 
2013-12-24, 07:31 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-24, 07:34 PM by TheVBScripter.)
(2013-12-24, 07:25 PM)wh1737163r Wrote: I use this type of formulations all the time. For me, this is the best way to show my respect and appreciation towards the person whom I'm speaking to.This is how I was educated. I can't bro people around, it's not my style. Believe me, it sounds really bad when you do something that doesn't come naturally. Also, the feedback I got from people when using this formulations was way better than expected. People like this kind of stuff and respond to it in a similar way, even when you're using them for fun.
I can't agree more with this!
What I'd like to add about the feedback from people is that many people are approaching you more professionally and more businesslike than just:
*here my message* BYE!

I think if we all would write correct English (I got a hard time with this since it's not my native language..) but I do my best and so far, people are indeed appreciate the formal way I approach them.
I don't like to type the kind regards over and over again, so I added it with my signature so it looks like I'm closing my posts in a formal way Cool

And you need to admit, isn't it easier to read comments/threads like this, instead of tlking like thiz and sh*t like this you know watta mean? Grin
2013-12-24, 07:50 PM,
(2013-12-24, 07:25 PM)wh1737163r Wrote: I use this type of formulations all the time. For me, this is the best way to show my respect and appreciation towards the person whom I'm speaking to.This is how I was educated. I can't bro people around, it's not my style. Believe me, it sounds really bad when you do something that doesn't come naturally. Also, the feedback I got from people when using this formulations was way better than expected. People like this kind of stuff and respond to it in a similar way, even when you're using them for fun.
Well, After reading this, I guess thread should be closed.

I added my alias on signature too so that there is no need to write and customize all that again. Sometimes I also add

Regards
2013-12-24, 07:56 PM,
I hate when people do it .____.

Kind Regards,

The Beemo from Adventure time. Beemo is the one of the main characters in Aventure time. Adventure time is animated television series for children.
The animated television series has been made in 2010.

Again, Kind Regars
The Beemo from Adventure time.

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2013-12-24, 08:55 PM,
haha I still think it is stupid and ppl do it to act like famous/official.

[Image: 8vu5.png]
"You don't get another chance, Life is not a nintedo game" -
-Eminem-

Still Paying For Google +1's?
Why Not Delivering Them Yourself?
Start Now!

2013-12-24, 09:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-24, 09:08 PM by Whitesnake.)
(2013-12-24, 07:10 AM)Harpush Wrote: ^title^

Haha guys, I don't get it. Why do you end your posts with "kind regards" like you're an official network or something like that? *

(2013-12-24, 08:55 PM)Harpush Wrote: haha I still think it is stupid and ppl do it to act like famous/official.

Haha, I still think it's stupid and people do it to act like they're famous/official. *

Get it?

Kind regards,
Whitesnake

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of car do you drive ? Admiral 14 332 2017-10-02, 12:31 AM
Last Post: єχσ∂υѕ
  Which kind of games are you playing, Elites? TheDutchLegend 9 343 2017-04-25, 06:04 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  NO FOOD for 28 DAYS - Kind Of Inspirational?! Aicec 19 1,112 2017-04-12, 05:59 AM
Last Post: lurkingh
  Mope.io WTF is wrong with people in that game? finnishhacker 2 522 2017-01-25, 08:01 PM
Last Post: cmdee4
  WTF? Young man killed in ‘Britain’s first Pokemon Go murder clowndivini 13 1,510 2016-10-24, 03:24 PM
Last Post: clowndivini

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top