Kicked out, need some serious help.
2014-08-24, 06:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-24, 06:53 PM by TrentJBox.)
Hi guys, i've been a long time user to this site, haven't contributed much but would love to in the future, but I never forseen myself in this bad of a state.. I really need some help.

I would never leach off my brothers on CPAElites, but things are getting horrible.

I don't wanna be a sob case or a crybaby, or even get into specifics on what's going on in my life, but I was kicked out when I turned 18 and i'm on my own now trying to afford rent this month, if I can't pull up around 120$ more i'm out on the streets, and already have tried grabbing some loans but there's no other way for me to pull it to get myself in living standard.

I am asking you, trying not to be a beggar and I know how much you hate me for making a post like this, I hate myself more. I would never wanna leach off the people who have given me so much information and HQ knowledge.

All I can promise is if someone helps me, I can promise them when I pull out of this, and get into PPD and get out of this slump, I will make it up to you tenfold. And in exactly a month I can pay you back and I put that above anything. But pelase, if you're out there and willing to help, add me on skype.

Thanks a lot and i'm so sorry for bringing this to you boys. I really don't want to post this but I have no other places to go.
2014-08-24, 07:15 PM,
i can't help you so, i will just up your thread so everyone can see it.. Sad
2014-08-24, 07:21 PM,
You need to get a job.

If you don't find the money or you can't sustain yourself in your house, you need to get a different job.
Working on a hotel that provides you accommodation, working on fishing/transport vessels they would also have to give you accommodation, working in another country picking up strawberries or apples they would have to give you accommodation, you know, those kind of jobs.

I don't know where you live, but there's some countries governments, that if you ask for emergency accommodation/food/etc, they will help you.

If you're not lucky enough to get a job that pays you good or provides you with accommodation, someone to give you the money or emergency accommodation by the government, you will be fkd, so desperate events, require desperate measures.
Latest Thanks - View all

Required(2014-08-25 01:38 AM) 
2014-08-24, 07:26 PM,
Get a job. Setup some Fiverr gigs / offer some services around forums. Write some articles on iWriter.

IM is a SKILL you need time and experience and some money to invest/lose to get good at this.
Delve into IM everyday after your job... and test stuff until you get something working

Instant traffic sources like fb/yt/emailing should be your way forward.
Do NOT do SEO until you've got some decent money coming in.

GL!
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-08-24 09:41 PM) 
2014-08-24, 07:46 PM,
(2014-08-24, 07:26 PM)bobobobobo Wrote: Instant traffic sources like fb/yt/emailing should be your way forward.

Why do you advise against doing SEO from the start?
2014-08-24, 07:52 PM,
(2014-08-24, 07:46 PM)daemonX Wrote:
(2014-08-24, 07:26 PM)bobobobobo Wrote: Instant traffic sources like fb/yt/emailing should be your way forward.

I don't know if you can't read but he said it right here why he shouldn't do seo.

And for to get money from SEO you need time to get it all. You can't do SEO and except to get money tomorrow. LOL

Best way is to get a job, because if you didn't earned much in IM, you will not earn it now when there is just a couple day's left on the month.
Do 2 things, get what ever job you can find and start with yt like everybody else...

You can make at least 200$ with no skill at all...
Latest Thanks - View all

daemonX(2014-08-25 06:19 PM) 

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2014-08-24, 07:53 PM,
The best way is to find a suitable work until you save enough money for 3+ months and they you can focus on ppd. That way you don't have much pressure and will be able to work calmly.

Manga <3 best. thing. ever
2014-08-24, 07:53 PM,

Because SEO requires time and a lot of expensive stuff(VPS/tools/private proxies/captcha solving service/ and the list goes on).
Latest Thanks - View all

daemonX(2014-08-25 06:19 PM) bobobobobo(2014-08-25 01:20 AM) 
2014-08-24, 10:46 PM,
You should never rely on IM. It's not stable unless your doing other aspects of IM like lead generation, amazon and what not. I'm 19 myself and I've been blessed to not worry about working a day job and my a full time income online. Asking for loans on the "World Wide Web" and money making "forums" will not get you anywhere. My advice, look for some part time jobs around your community. Pay of the rent, and any other living expenses you have. After you have taken care of yourself get back into the game and start investing into IM.
2014-08-25, 01:20 AM,

You can if you want to it's just tough to bring back dough asap which is clearly want OP needs right now.

SEO is expensive, tedious, and has a very steep learning curve because the feedback loop is very slow. Feedback loop meaning "How fast can I know what I'm doing is right or wrong".
Latest Thanks - View all

daemonX(2014-08-25 06:16 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video kicked by Youtube or just dance ? walter19 2 328 2014-04-29, 01:07 PM
Last Post: walter19
  What happens when I'm kicked out? satoshi 6 427 2014-04-17, 01:39 AM
Last Post: satoshi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top