Keyword researching a cpa landing page
2017-08-20, 12:07 PM,
#1
Greetings to everybody

Let's try again hopefully I can get some replies regarding my question

Basically I wanna make this very simple as I can without confusing anyone

The question is

If I have a cpa offer, And am creating my own custom landing page, how can I do a keyword research on the cpa offer that I am interested in promoting??

Hopefully everybody is with me so far so it doesn't sound confusing
Reply
2017-08-20, 12:17 PM,
#2
I`m sending you copy of my thread about Youtube.
Hope it helps enough.

Where to find popular niches and apps:
(this share coming directly from CpaElites tool box)

> https://thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/
> https://www.appannie.com/en/apps/ios/top...tes/games/
> http://www.preapps.com/
> http://uk.ign.com/games/upcoming
> http://www.appsafari.com/category/games/
> http://nichehacks.com/category/niche-market-ideas/
> https://sensortower.com/android/rankings...e=6/9/2017
> http://www.topendsports.com/events/calendar-2016.htm
> https://www.apk4fun.com/
> http://iphone.mob.org/

Youtube is basically great for next niches:

> Movies
> Music
> Sports
> Live Streams
> Acne
> Fitness
> Diet
> Dating
> Make up
> Giveaways
hint: something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8xjXqC9m2A
> Games
> Apps Tools
hint: apps jailbreak, free versions of tools


Where to find keyword lists:

> http://keywordtool.io/
> https://kwfinder.com/
> https://moz.com/explorer
> https://ubersuggest.io/
> https://serps.com/tools/keyword-research/
> http://www.wordstream.com/keywords
> http://tools.seobook.com/keyword-tools/seobook/
> http://www.wordstream.com/seo-keyword
> http://lsigraph.com/

(You should register to this sites)

How to see keywords volume:
(amount of montly visits on keyword)

> Register to (keyword planner): https://adwords.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner/
> Follow Image:
[Image: iKiYF8d.jpg]

How to add keyword lists inside keyword planner:

> Copy keyword lists (format will be listed)
> Visit website http://delim.co/
> Follow Image:
[Image: xtnAh7W.jpg]
Latest Thanks - View all

ferb67(2017-08-26 11:00 AM) JustPlainLucas(2017-08-23 11:28 AM)  PRINC3(2017-08-22 03:27 PM) r00t3d(2017-08-22 11:24 AM) 

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
Reply
2017-08-22, 11:24 AM,
#3
(2017-08-20, 12:17 PM)Watt Wrote: I`m sending you copy of my thread about Youtube.
Hope it helps enough.

Where to find popular niches and apps:
(this share coming directly from CpaElites tool box)

> https://thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/
> https://www.appannie.com/en/apps/ios/top...tes/games/
> /
> /games/upcoming
> /category/games/
> /category/niche-market-ideas/
> https://sensortower.com/android/rankings...e=6/9/2017
> /events/calendar-2016.htm
> https://www.apk4fun.com/
> /

Youtube is basically great for next niches:

> Movies
> Music
> Sports
> Live Streams
> Acne
> Fitness
> Diet
> Dating
> Make up
> Giveaways
hint: something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8xjXqC9m2A
> Games
> Apps Tools
hint: apps jailbreak, free versions of tools


Where to find keyword lists:

> /
> https://kwfinder.com/
> https://moz.com/explorer
> https://ubersuggest.io/
> https://serps.com/tools/keyword-research/
> /keywords
> /keyword-tools/seobook/
> /seo-keyword
> /

(You should register to this sites)

How to see keywords volume:
(amount of montly visits on keyword)

> Register to (keyword planner): https://adwords.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner/
> Follow Image:
[Image: iKiYF8d.jpg]

How to add keyword lists inside keyword planner:

> Copy keyword lists (format will be listed)
> Visit website /
> Follow Image:
[Image: xtnAh7W.jpg]

Thanks for the detailed tut mate!!
Latest Thanks - View all

Watt(2017-08-22 11:30 AM) 
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 0 14 2 hours ago
Last Post: kalia420
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 69 4 hours ago
Last Post: PRINC3
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 5 260 10 hours ago
Last Post: maxvolrat
  New to CPA trying to create a keygen vla2110 4 158 2017-10-19, 02:27 PM
Last Post: YTComments
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 4 200 2017-10-18, 05:51 PM
Last Post: 5light




About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top