Keeping Facebook Pages Alive + Build, Earn And Run....
2013-12-06, 04:44 PM,
Hello Elites,

I have never really cracked it with Facebook myself, but, having looked at some big pages with the likes of giveaways for technical products I can see a pattern. Let me share the things I have found and then you can perhaps let me know your thoughts:

1. I have noticed that the bigger pages NEVER add the link (money link) until they get the pages BIG.
2. Earn and run - they will post the money link once and then move on to the next page.
3. Always have back up pages - I have noticed that they ALWAYS link to one other page (same stuff) based on giveaways.

Pretty basic process really so it's like this:

Make page > > start to add fans but without linking > build page up to around 50-100k targeted fans > send them to other new page and leave them there without doing anything > wait until you feel you have the jackpot number and post money link > move on to the next page and repeat the process

That is what I have managed to spot upon looking...
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-02 08:13 PM) 
2013-12-06, 05:14 PM,
Well the problem about facebook is that , a single survey link can get your page closed, its a gamble.

If it doesn't close the page then you banked hard from that survey , however if it closed you just lost a lot of money.

Big fanpages are worth A LOT in the market today, you could've easily sold the fanpage after you sent the survey link to it if facebook didn't delete it or remove the posting rights.

However to keep things balanced and safe I would suggest:

When you got a big fanpage instead of sending the surveys right of the bat , just keep posting new content every day / every couple of days.

Make new fanpages about UNRELATED niches and post it on the big fanpage to get some fans there. Update both pages.

Keep doing this with new fanpages , but remember , ALL UNRELATED NICHES.

The more niche diversity you have the better , people wont join 5 fanpages all about the same thing , however they will join 5 fanpages if they have fun / interesting / new content not to mention that as you get the other pages big new fans will join too.

IMO for this to work I would recommend to set up a big web of fanpages so you know that if you lose 1 you still have the others as backup and if you place a survey link , make sure it's in the best US Time zone (when there's more people connected) and remove the survey a few hours later. Should keep the page up and running.

[Image: AQ8s8xP.png]
2013-12-06, 05:19 PM,
(2013-12-06, 05:14 PM)sumusiko Wrote: Well the problem about facebook is that , a single survey link can get your page closed, its a gamble.

If it doesn't close the page then you banked hard from that survey , however if it closed you just lost a lot of money.

Big fanpages are worth A LOT in the market today, you could've easily sold the fanpage after you sent the survey link to it if facebook didn't delete it or remove the posting rights.

However to keep things balanced and safe I would suggest:

When you got a big fanpage instead of sending the surveys right of the bat , just keep posting new content every day / every couple of days.

Make new fanpages about UNRELATED niches and post it on the big fanpage to get some fans there. Update both pages.

Keep doing this with new fanpages , but remember , ALL UNRELATED NICHES.

The more niche diversity you have the better , people wont join 5 fanpages all about the same thing , however they will join 5 fanpages if they have fun / interesting / new content not to mention that as you get the other pages big new fans will join too.

IMO for this to work I would recommend to set up a big web of fanpages so you know that if you lose 1 you still have the others as backup and if you place a survey link , make sure it's in the best US Time zone (when there's more people connected) and remove the survey a few hours later. Should keep the page up and running.

In a way it's kind of the same as using YouTube, make sure you have backups ready in case one is taken down.
2013-12-06, 08:00 PM,
I don't know about run , But yes they do have many pages . What they actually do is
Create a page and get huge traffic (likes) to it . Once the page become full of active member they start promoting their another page .

When I joined the facebook in earlier 2008 I have seen a page which has over 9000 members I was also one of them . And at that time they were redirecting to a page where visitors gonna win a reebok/addidas shoes for free to lucky 500. Procedure was pretty much simple we have to like a page , share the page and complete a survey kind of question which was basically a survey link . And fill a application where you have to fill your personal data . I wasn't a winner but I saw few posts by random members showing they got these shoes . I think that was the trick . They actually got few friends of them who commented with the pictures showing they got a shoes lol

God how easily I was fooled by their professional post ( they asked visitors feet shoes number and show the comparison of it with local shoes , color available and so the what is your favorite color as well) I know I got them a lead too . But that is a great method if you can have thousands of members to your page which are actively participating on your page . Surely you can create one or two giveaway per month and ask your 80 to 90 friends to show a pic with the item they got .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Facebook Groups Method Watt 90 5,877 6 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Build Facebook AD Account Yourself Watt 84 4,740 2017-10-14, 10:49 PM
  Facebook Acc Anti-BAN/Lock SOLUTION! Watt 23 1,372 2017-09-28, 01:58 AM
  Facebook ads mastermind skype group (2017) kasher9 102 5,295 2017-09-21, 09:29 AM
Last Post: marketingpro
  FaceBook Ads Help Mare3101 3 129 2017-09-16, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Mare3101

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top