Just wondering :)
2013-04-25, 02:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-07, 10:42 AM by Helper.)
I started doing PPD like a month now. Right now I have only one niche set up and it making me from 5-15$ a day.

Im wondering whether I could get a lot more per day. Im actually really thinking of commiting to CPA/PPD. Would it be possible for me to start earning more than 40$ per day? I really have a lot of motivation but I can't seem to find a way to start off. I have read lots of tutorials about ranking, method to get leads and stuff but I don't think the big bucks are hidden in those books.

Would anyone be able to help me start off through giving me some guidance? My skype id is remi.pokerface if anyone is interested
2013-04-25, 02:51 PM,
Yeah, with a little motivation and hard work you can accomplish a lot. Keep looking for a new niches and try to promote your niche the best as you can :)

↓↓↓ VISIT MY THREAD AND SEE HOW I EARN THOUSANDS ↓↓↓
WORK HARD - Make Dreams Come True.
2013-04-25, 03:05 PM,
Hi there, I'm an legends earner on Fileice, so might be able to give you some honest advice. It's all about split testing my friend, nobody will hold your hard really, you need to just implement it yourself and put in the hard work and effort. Honestly, you may get someone offer to help, however you wont get the experience needed had you actually worked it out for yourself.

My advice to you would be to learn and master SEO, when I first started I just focused only on YouTube. One big mistake is that you can have all of your eggs in one basket however, meaning you make it on one platform in my case "YouTube" then rely only on that platform to make your living.

Long story short is that if you rely on one thing, when it goes wrong you can be left with nothing. You should master both of them then, you can always have something to fall back on as a back up.
2013-04-25, 05:17 PM,
(2013-04-25, 03:05 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Hi there, I'm an legends earner on Fileice, so might be able to give you some honest advice. It's all about split testing my friend, nobody will hold your hard really, you need to just implement it yourself and put in the hard work and effort. Honestly, you may get someone offer to help, however you wont get the experience needed had you actually worked it out for yourself.

My advice to you would be to learn and master SEO, when I first started I just focused only on YouTube. One big mistake is that you can have all of your eggs in one basket however, meaning you make it on one platform in my case "YouTube" then rely only on that platform to make your living.

Long story short is that if you rely on one thing, when it goes wrong you can be left with nothing. You should master both of them then, you can always have something to fall back on as a back up.

Could you point me to some good websites or ebooks about seo ? That would be really helpfull :)
2013-04-25, 05:18 PM,
I only rely on YT because I know nothing about SEO, so basically I'm a master YT ranker or whatever you want to call me. I have made over $12k using YT only!
2013-04-25, 05:48 PM,
(2013-04-25, 05:17 PM)Remi Wrote:
(2013-04-25, 03:05 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Hi there, I'm an legends earner on Fileice, so might be able to give you some honest advice. It's all about split testing my friend, nobody will hold your hard really, you need to just implement it yourself and put in the hard work and effort. Honestly, you may get someone offer to help, however you wont get the experience needed had you actually worked it out for yourself.

Could you point me to some good websites or ebooks about seo ? That would be really helpfull :)

Just search on Google for stuff like "SEO guide 2013" you will find plenty.
2013-04-25, 05:56 PM,
(2013-04-25, 05:48 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Uh I started watching a lynda.com video series (Seo Fundamentals) just now. Really interesting :)

Gonna bother you again for more info once im done Evil
2013-04-25, 06:18 PM,
(2013-04-25, 05:56 PM)Remi Wrote:

Uh I started watching a lynda.com video series (Seo Fundamentals) just now. Really interesting :)

You don't need to look too far from home: SEO - Basics And Importance
2013-04-25, 06:36 PM,
(2013-04-25, 06:18 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-04-25, 05:56 PM)Remi Wrote:

You don't need to look too far from home: SEO - Basics And Importance

Already read your tutorials when I joined :)
2013-04-25, 08:50 PM,
Is it also necessary to have a website?
I'm looking at some info first and I'll try to earn some money later :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wondering if a SEO expert can help me with my website... Darkshades 4 375 2014-10-23, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Darkshades
  Just wondering... SpartiaN 1 382 2014-09-08, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Rakesh
  Ulimited Wondering About GSA TheWomanILove 1 346 2014-09-02, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Night_Wolf
  I am wondering | Youtube Views IndeXer 32 2,979 2013-11-12, 02:21 AM
Last Post: IndeXer

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top