Just getting into CPA/PPD
2014-04-25, 06:10 AM,
Hey fellas!

I'm John, a 21 years old student looking to get a little bit money on the side since college is so damn expensive..!

So I recently started looking into CPA/PPD and I'm glad I found this forum. I made an account on cpalead and on sharecash as they seemed to be easy to start to begin with.

I made my first Youtube video this afternoon, and posted 5 links related to Sharecash. I posted the video exactly 2:30 hours ago, and as of now my Sharecash pannel has : 50 visitors, 7 clicks, 1 download (0.55$)

I'm open to any comments/suggestions and as well as some tips and hints to begin! Thanks for having me here guys!

*I can't post links on this forum so if you guys would like to give me a feedback on my video just shoot me a PM and I will send you my youtube video link!
2014-04-25, 06:23 AM,
good luck with earnings. I made lots of money with CPAlead and also CPAGrip also easy to use.

let me know if you need any help.
2014-04-25, 06:25 AM,
(2014-04-25, 06:23 AM)the_merchanter Wrote: good luck with earnings. I made lots of money with CPAlead and also CPAGrip also easy to use.

let me know if you need any help.
can you help me to i cant pm you maybe you have skype
2014-04-25, 07:08 AM,
(2014-04-25, 06:10 AM)Goldenjo Wrote: Hey fellas!

I'm John, a 21 years old student looking to get a little bit money on the side since college is so damn expensive..!

So I recently started looking into CPA/PPD and I'm glad I found this forum. I made an account on cpalead and on sharecash as they seemed to be easy to start to begin with.

I made my first Youtube video this afternoon, and posted 5 links related to Sharecash. I posted the video exactly 2:30 hours ago, and as of now my Sharecash pannel has : 50 visitors, 7 clicks, 1 download (0.55$)

I'm open to any comments/suggestions and as well as some tips and hints to begin! Thanks for having me here guys!

*I can't post links on this forum so if you guys would like to give me a feedback on my video just shoot me a PM and I will send you my youtube video link!

Hey John. Congratulations on your first lead.

I would recommend you to optimize your video's title, description and tags as well as if you have even $5 to invest them in getting HR views.

If you don't have any funds at all, just keep finding new niches and experimenting with them. Don't stop at one niche but make more and then you will more earnings rolling in that will keep you motivated.
2014-04-25, 07:23 AM,
(2014-04-25, 07:08 AM)The Musketeer Wrote:

I would recommend you to optimize your video's title, description and tags as well as if you have even $5 to invest them in getting HR views.

If you don't have any funds at all, just keep finding new niches and experimenting with them. Don't stop at one niche but make more and then you will more earnings rolling in that will keep you motivated.

Thanks a lot! And I think if i'm going to invest it's only gonna be from the money that I made!

So yeah that was my plan make a couple more videos or blogs or whatever!

Also what are HR views? High retention views which means I pay so people watch the whole lenght of my video?

Thanks for the info!
2014-04-25, 07:25 AM,
(2014-04-25, 07:23 AM)Goldenjo Wrote:
(2014-04-25, 07:08 AM)The Musketeer Wrote:

Thanks a lot! And I think if i'm going to invest it's only gonna be from the money that I made!

So yeah that was my plan make a couple more videos or blogs or whatever!

Also what are HR views? High retention views which means I pay so people watch the whole lenght of my video?

Thanks for the info!

High Retention views means exactly what it is. To be more specific, High Retention views are those views that account for at least 80% of your total video meaning that the video was watched about 80%-100% of its length.

High Retention cost more than normal views because they help you rank even easier and much more faster.
2014-04-25, 08:20 AM,
Look here, look on fiverr, google HR views. You can buy quality views for dirt cheap.
2014-04-25, 08:45 AM,
Wow it's your first day and you already got visitors, clicks and a LEAD! Congrats on your first lead. Keep it up! Are you also into gaming niche?
2014-04-25, 09:05 PM,
Hey guys, just a quick update!

After 17,5 hours of uploading my first Youtube video :

On Sharecash : 154 visitors, 17 clicks, 3 downloads for 1.99$ earnings. Also got 7 subscribers on my youtube channel!

I've got a small problem though, 3 of my videos got taken down while I was sleeping (I made 4 videos total last night), because it said they didn't respect youtube condition and blah blah blah..

My videos were :

1- Free X Beta keys, I gave out legit keys and I put 5 links in the description and they have to do a Survey or something from Sharecash to get my file (Got taken down)

2- Something about an Ebook, where I talked about it, gave a link in the description and they had to do a Survey or something from Sharecash to get it for free (Got taken down)

3- Same as number 2 (Not taken down)

4- Something about me giving away accounts of a game I don't play anymore (And I really plan on giving these accounts), I said to get it they had to send me the ''coupon number''. Basically I put 4 download links for coupons and they had to do a Survey or something from Sharecash to get the coupon (Got taken down)

My question is : 1st, why do these videos get taken down? Are they Illegal or people are just flagging them to clear out competition?
2nd: Would I have more luck with CPAleads? Since I have no Idea what are the offers on Sharecash, taking lets say an Apple vs Samsung survey from CPAlead could potentially mean more $?

I'm gonna try to find out how CPAleads works, since i'm not to sure about the links.. I'll try to find a tutorial on CPAleads.

Any help/comments/tips are greatly appreciated thanks guys!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 0 8 34 minutes ago
Last Post: Vicari0us
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 205 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 205 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 236 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top