Just be cautious!
2016-08-08, 12:11 AM,
Hello elites, i just want to tell every one of you To double check the landing pages you download for free, either if they're from here or from somewhere else, because i only i had a landing page for over 1 year from a member from here (Who doesn't post anymore) and i found only a month ago that the landing page redirects a % of my traffic to an "Automated" script that would grab the title of my LP and place it in a widget for the hijacker
so he can earn from that % that got redirected
And to give you a solid proof here is where that guy was redirecting my traffic to
http://www.backupassistant.net/pwd/password.php

I won't accuse anyone since they might don't even know that this was happening (Probably)
But i just wanted to give a General advice to all of you, Save $$ by being Secure and by buying a clean LP.

Much respect.
Latest Thanks - View all

Watt(2017-08-12 09:34 PM) lordscarlos(2016-08-08 11:58 AM) 

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2016-08-08, 12:42 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-08, 12:49 AM by Riven.)
Nothing in life comes free except for death. There is a similiar site that does the same, giving free templates but with a script that redirects a % of your traffic to his locker or even changes the ID on the link. There was also a thread about it here on cpaelites. This is just one of the reasons why I don't use shared LP's on the forums anymore. Just search yourself a legit coder and get a LP coded for you, one of the benefits is that it's unqiue and coded to your wishes.

Regards,

Riven
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-08-08 11:59 AM)  LB'Decoy(2016-08-08 11:02 AM) 
2016-08-08, 12:48 AM,
You should definitely mention the username because no one should really get in trouble anymore
2016-08-08, 12:59 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-17, 10:25 AM by ramifenili.)
I think it's OK! But only if the user mention this on the download description, and with the chance of taking it off :)

[Image: mH4zYeq.png]
2016-08-08, 01:08 AM,
I use all time ripped lp-s
but I don't know if there is some kind of redirect,because I can't decode the js code...
2016-08-08, 10:13 AM,
OP how did you find out the redirects? Is there any specific tool that can detect this? Or you did it manually by looking at the codes?
2016-08-08, 10:56 AM,
(2016-08-08, 10:13 AM)koyworkz Wrote: OP how did you find out the redirects? Is there any specific tool that can detect this? Or you did it manually by looking at the codes?

I'd also like to know this.
How'd you know it sometimes redirected? And what script was it?
2016-08-08, 10:59 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-08, 11:08 AM by LB'Decoy.)
(2016-08-08, 10:13 AM)koyworkz Wrote: OP how did you find out the redirects? Is there any specific tool that can detect this? Or you did it manually by looking at the codes?

(2016-08-08, 10:56 AM)flame Wrote:

I used a official twitter account for my niche, and someone sent me a screenshot with that url saying that he didn't find "offers" for his region, i asked him if he was actually on my site, he confirmed and he also said that he was "redirected", basically he was from NZ and i rarely get NZ Leads, i found some crypted codes in the JS files, and there was no way to decode them, thats where i confirmed it was real.

Also, it was a online generator LP
Pretty famous one that everyone uses

Also a quick heads up, if you enter here:
http://www.backupassistant.net/pwd/

you'll see this
[Image: fbb004ac95b84d3f82514176b5a68269.png]

Which is the script i was telling you about in the thread which grabs the title of my LP's
and in the screenshot which was sent by the user, my page's title was in the widget.

Hope you guys got it!
so be careful and invest in your LP if you want to avoid Monetary losses.

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2016-08-08, 11:10 AM,
(2016-08-08, 10:59 AM)LBDecoy Wrote:

(2016-08-08, 10:56 AM)flame Wrote:

I used a official twitter account for my niche, and someone sent me a screenshot with that url saying that he didn't find "offers" for his region, i asked him if he was actually on my site, he confirmed and he also said that he was "redirected", basically he was from NZ and i rarely get NZ Leads, i found some crypted codes in the JS files, and there was no way to decode them, thats where i confirmed it was real.

Also, it was a online generator LP
Pretty famous one that everyone uses

Also a quick heads up, if you enter here:
/pwd/

you'll see this
[img]/image/fbb004ac95b84d3f82514176b5a68269.png[/img]

Which is the script i was telling you about in the thread which grabs the title of my LP's
and in the screenshot which was sent by the user, my page's title was in the widget.

Hope you guys got it!
so be careful and invest in your LP if you want to avoid Monetary losses.

That's crazy, I'm going to be paranoid about my pages now too haha.
What's your skype? I have some individual questions and I can't PM for some reason
2016-08-13, 12:48 AM,
Mention the username so no one gets scamed,I hate scammers so much and I like this business but this business is the easiest way to scam someone that's the only bad thing -.-

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top