Just another noob's journey - $1k/month goal
2013-10-25, 02:10 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-12, 10:29 PM by hideki.)
Hi guys, Hideki here, 22y/o from Philippines. I know CPA for long time but have not any success due to lack of actions.

I am a long time blogger and getting some passive income from AdSense but still my goal as an online earner is to earn $1k/month at least. That amount of earning is already bigger than usual 9-5 jobs in our country, and I have no intentions on doing such jobs.

Just recently, I decided to take action on pushing CPA, with that you can call me a CPA noob. I honestly cant think of any niche that isnt too saturated, this is the problem of most starters out there, but one day an idea popped out and I thought of giving it a try. I didnt do any researching on keywords marketability, I just did it, created video and landing page. This is another problem of starters, they don't try a niche that they think it might not be worth the efforts.

As for me, I use a tool I call: Keyword Instinct. No its not a program, you just use your instinct on finding niches. Observe and analyze, that's it.

At first, Im on CPA and earned about $84 for September.
I thought it was already good but I wasn't satisfied, I made this thread http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-1-in-goo...only-1-day and thanks to all that suggested me to try a different network and now I am on PPD and got this:
I made the switch on last week of September. Best decision ever.

I only have 2 niches right now. the niche 1 was the first I made which was when popular, the niche 2 isn't. but now its vice versa.

I am very excited on what's happening right now that's why I started a journey thread of my own to keep this motivation for my next plan of scaling up.

to all the newbies out there like me, here are some piece of advice: take action. <-- best advice ever. then, never give up, lastly; keep on learning while earning.

I am also starting to learn how things work along the road. Wasn't able to start my scaling up actions due to diversion of attention on games (I play LoL and attempting to reach Gold V at least before S4)

As of now, I still send little traffic to my CPA network and still get minimum on every payout.

My method: Youtube+PPD

My niches: I won't reveal it. But I might post hat tips here based on my daily experiences and learnings so other can benefit as well.

Goal: $1,000/month - once reached, will set another.

******Reserved for index of updates and useful links*******
Latest Thanks - View all

tomuszek(2013-12-12 08:47 PM) 
2013-10-25, 02:13 AM,
Good luck with journey, you are doing great, did you invest in youtube or just upload?

Looking for way to rank on youtube
2013-10-25, 02:22 AM,
(2013-10-25, 02:13 AM)djkrmak02 Wrote: Good luck with journey, you are doing great, did you invest in youtube or just upload?

thanks bro, as I had said in my reply on your own thread, I did not invest on anything except for my time and efforts, well to be honest I invested sleep also. Grin

if you are pertaining to something like buying HR views and other related parameters for a youtube video, hate to break it but I never did. Still, I have my vids on top spot.

TIP#1
I don't think that those are the only ranking factors, maybe used to work before but these days are different. I see competitors videos got 100k views, tons of likes and comments but still nowhere in SERPS. What I advise you to do is: Optimize your video content for people. Google will do the rest for you. Cool
2013-10-25, 03:19 AM,
Good luck man! as long as your video is of good, quality, content and engaging to your audience you are golden!

You could also try adding a transcript to your video :)

[Image: dYDFISG.png]
2013-10-25, 05:34 AM,
(2013-10-25, 03:19 AM)Pro Wrote: Good luck man! as long as your video is of good, quality, content and engaging to your audience you are golden!

You could also try adding a transcript to your video :)

i have not thought of that, i will try it. thanks for the tip pro. Money
2013-10-25, 12:51 PM,
Goodluck Kabayan Scale up pa :D
2013-10-27, 01:20 AM,
Good luck man! Earning is so much fun :)
2013-10-31, 04:21 PM,
i just want to log an update so this journey thread wont die.

i recently bought a roadbike, out of IM money, planned to change my lifestyle of whole day in front of my pc. so far loving it.

one of my yt channel went down and lose me possible hundred bucks earning, but am i sad? a little bit, but i did not gave up. set up another and still managed to rank on page 1. results? not as much as before but when some FR leads roll in, things went more exciting

right now, im studying and setting plans for targetting french traffic, we will see.

earnings update: failed to reach $500 from fi alone this month, so the $1k/month goal is still unachieved.
2013-10-31, 04:34 PM,
Good job man, it's stories like this that motivates me
2013-11-03, 01:28 AM,
You're already doing awesome! Keep it up and you'll get there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 17 827 4 hours ago
Last Post: cohzynes
  [Noob] Trying to make money on MULTINICHE site [cpagrip] Kacze 54 3,357 Yesterday, 04:06 AM
Last Post: alxwanted6k
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,670 Yesterday, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,392 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,538 2017-10-22, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top