Just a thanks and a little update from a new member :D
2013-11-17, 04:31 AM,
Hey guys,

Still pretty new here, but i feel like i've learned more in the last month or so at cpaelites than i have at other sites that i've spent years with. I recently lost a job (startup company - good while it lasted!) and graviated back towards CPA, with the intention to never work for someone again if I can help it. All of my prior experience was what you might call fairly extreme blackhat, which after "growing up" a little (I guess?), I've decided is too volatile and limited in longevity - not something I could see doing for any extended period!

Feeling a bit lost at first, CPAelites has guided towards a more legitimate and a thoughtful or more inventive form of CPA. While I astill am struggling getting off the ground, the time I've spent re-learning the art of CPA has been finanically rough, but ultimately satisfying, and leaves me feeling like I can really make this work as a secondary or primary career.

I Just wanted to thank you all for the friendly and mature atmosphere you've fostered here, it's a refreshing change from the usual BH (and underground) forum traffic and activity I was surrounded by. While it is a struggle to not go back to the easy money, I've got the determination and discipline to put in 10-12 hour days just to lay a solid groundwork - An extremely nice feeling from the chaos surrounding my former experiences!

This forum has provided a safe haven to learn at a distance, but now I feel the want and obligation to give back anything I can. I've got a little something ill be posting shortly, which I hope is just the start. And although I can't afford the legacy or VIP membership at the moment, I can't wait to interact, contribute and hopefully collaborate with those of you successfully making the CPA game a reality.

Thanks again guys, got a little pack that will be up in the CPA General forum shortly. Might not be all that much, but it's helped me lay a solid groundwork for my main affiliate site (I'll be applying for affiliate networks within a week *I hope!*), and I hope it helps you do the same. If I can ever contribute, please dont hesitate to ask!
2013-11-17, 04:40 AM,
That's great, Hope you can continue to contribute.
And i hope you will succeed with your journey.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [INDIA UPDATE] 18% GST for PAYPAL/PAYONEER trafficbeast 29 655 2017-09-09, 09:08 PM
Last Post: trafficbeast
  Update - Not Going anymore this year! Going to join the army JohnWick 21 788 2017-08-31, 09:18 PM
Last Post: JohnWick
  windows10 update bugs anyone else? ann627 6 671 2016-11-10, 04:31 PM
Last Post: faithalo
  Awesome Update. OnlyProfit 33 2,573 2016-06-25, 03:50 PM
Last Post: BrainyElite
  Just update to LEGEND justintv90 4 573 2016-05-08, 07:38 PM
Last Post: justintv90

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top