Just Some Suggestions! :)
04-07-2017, 06:33 AM,
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2017, 03:40 PM by PRINC3.)
Hello fellow elites!
how's everyone doing ?

Okay, to the topic now. I have got a lot of free time nowadays so, I was just thinking about what could be improved on here. Got lots of things in my mind but I shortlisted them and they are below :

Last Post

Okay so the Title describes nothing :P Basically what my suggestion is , is that you put something in the red area (In the image below), like a small clickable image or something else (Clickable) and by clicking on that image we get to the last post of that particular thread without having to click the thread's title and navigating our way to the last page or last post.
Inbox Full Alert

I honestly don't know if there's any kind of alert for this but if it is already there then just ignore it and if it is not then read on! . This suggestion is about adding something like an "Inbox Full Alert" or when lets say A tried to message B but B's inbox is full so, B will get an alert informing him that A tried to message you but your inbox is full so please clear your inbox. That way no one will miss imp messages.

====================================================================================================
04-07-2017, 06:25 PM,
Thanks for the suggestions I'll discuss this with Verilog next week when we meet.
I'll send you over a PM now as well since I'll close this down.

Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

PRINC3(04-21-2017 12:17 AM) 
04-20-2017, 10:23 PM,
Thanks for the suggestion, we actually used to have last post link in past but we saw that users want to see the first post before understanding what is there on last.
Hence we have not added that link. Also if someone quotes you replied, you get instant alert to last link. Hence this is not required.

Regarding PM box full, we have allocated sufficient space for PM usage, I will discuss with Hawk if we plan to increase that PM messaging space.

Closing this thread now, suggestion moved to denied.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion :)

Regards
Verilog
Latest Thanks - View all

PRINC3(04-21-2017 12:17 AM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top