Just Quit My Job To Do IM Full Time
2016-06-15, 02:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-06-15, 02:15 AM by Sparticus.)
Intro
Hey guys! My name is Sparticus, aka Ian. I've had a job as a asst. grounds keeper at a local pro baseball team and today I decided to quit that job due to the pay not being as high as I would like. I put in my 2 weeks so I still have to go to work and get everything I need to do, but after that time I will be home working IM full time! I am happy to come back to you guys and this time I plan on killing it with you!

I have tons of plans for my full time work that all of you can jump on with me! I am going to be opening some services to help you guys earn, starting some whitehat businesses that I plan on selling, and doing some other things as I see fit.
[Image: What-if-I-told-you-Im-quitting.jpg]
Changes I am going to make:

So before in IM I did pretty well. I was making a grand or two here and there but there wasn't anything really consistent with what I was doing. Now that school is over and I am not working a day job I can really focus all of my attention to my online work. What I am doing differently is I am actually going to be working as if this was in my workplace, starting at 8am, lunch at 1:30, then finish at 5:00pm. I also bought a white board to mark what I need to get done and set my priorities straight. On top of that I have gotten rid of all my distractions near me (xbox one, playstation 4, 3d printers, Netflix).
[Image: make-money-now.jpg]
Excited to Start

I am super excited to get started and I hope I help all of you in the progress. I want to post more frequently here to truly help you guys out! I am more than happy to help all of you, just keep in mind I also have work of my own so I might be busy some times!

What's going on with Rankerbot?

For all of my previous users of Rankerbot, I have HUGE plans! I am planning on updating the code itself, but that's not all. On top of the software being back I am also going to making a bulletproof tutorial/walkthrough/journey thing to make sure all my clients are earning! I am getting excited just writing about this! :)

Conclusion

I am super excited to go through this change with all of you and I hope I am not the only one impacted by this change! I know I will do well, so I hope I can motivate others to take a path like mine. Have a great week everybody! I will see you soon ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

vegetajgd(2016-11-02 03:02 PM) OGAds(2016-08-12 07:48 PM) lordscarlos(2016-08-10 08:33 AM) Kevinsy(2016-06-15 05:33 AM) 
2016-06-15, 02:30 AM,
Goodluck, sir ! I'm looking forward to working full-time IM myself as I also finished my exams :)
Make sure to follow your schedule... And buy yourself a comfortable computer screen stand.. Always think about your health ;) Exercise !
Those things are really important because they will help you concentrate and motivate you to work.

Looking forward to your thread updates.
2016-06-15, 02:32 AM,
(2016-06-15, 02:30 AM)Sumvision Wrote: Goodluck, sir ! I'm looking forward to working full-time IM myself as I also finished my exams :)
Make sure to follow your schedule... And buy yourself a comfortable computer screen stand.. Always think about your health ;) Exercise !
Those things are really important because they will help you concentrate and motivate you to work.

Looking forward to your thread updates.

Thank you :)

As for my setup, I am currently running dual monitors one is eye level and the other is a little low, but from what I can see shouldn't be an issue.

As for staying healthy, I am a college football (American) player so I am constantly in the weight room which I will be doing in the evenings with my new work schedule.
2016-06-15, 03:34 AM,
Best of luck to your journey Sparticus, I hope you can succeed.
It's very motivating to see somebody do it as a full time job. Remember to follow that schedule.
If you have any questions about stuff you can also hit me up with a PM if you would like.
2016-06-15, 03:39 AM,
(2016-06-15, 03:34 AM)deameong Wrote: Best of luck to your journey Sparticus, I hope you can succeed.
It's very motivating to see somebody do it as a full time job. Remember to follow that schedule.
If you have any questions about stuff you can also hit me up with a PM if you would like.

Thank you! Hopefully I won't need luck, but I will always be welcome to it :)

Thank you for the offered help, although I'm sure I will be able to successfully do it this time. I hope you will have a journey of your own to inspire others!
2016-06-15, 04:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-06-15, 04:08 AM by WaltSEO.)
We're in the same boat. But unlike you I'm already jobless for around 2 weeks. Good luck!

I've gotten rid of all video games, but have huge difficulties waking up early, and spending less time on facebook and need to listen to music much less.

also got a white board, this helps!
2016-06-15, 05:35 AM,
the best choice Ever , congrats man Grin

now you have to focus on your goals and always remember why you quit your job because sometimes staying home doing IM makes you feel lazy

wish you the best luck ♥
2016-06-15, 05:57 AM,
Good luck mate, seems really intresting this thread. good read aswell. hope to see this turn out well for you. and hope to see your softwares and services on CPAElites.
2016-06-15, 06:20 AM,
Good Luck. Awaiting to see your Journey!
2016-06-15, 07:29 AM,
(2016-06-15, 04:05 AM)WaltSEO Wrote: We're in the same boat. But unlike you I'm already jobless for around 2 weeks. Good luck!

I've gotten rid of all video games, but have huge difficulties waking up early, and spending less time on facebook and need to listen to music much less.

also got a white board, this helps!

Nice! I hope you are as successful as I am, or vise versa :)
I am pretty good with budgeting my time, I think music is my trap though.

(2016-06-15, 05:35 AM)Kevinsy Wrote: the best choice Ever , congrats man Grin

now you have to focus on your goals and always remember why you quit your job because sometimes staying home doing IM makes you feel lazy

wish you the best luck ♥

I have many things pushing me to success, I want it, and I want it bad, I will succeed no matter how hard it will be.

(2016-06-15, 05:57 AM)#Realtalk. Wrote: Good luck mate, seems really intresting this thread. good read aswell. hope to see this turn out well for you. and hope to see your softwares and services on CPAElites.

(2016-06-15, 06:20 AM)Qoins Wrote: Good Luck. Awaiting to see your Journey!

Thank you to all of you! You are all cheering me on and it makes my motivation so much easier!
Latest Thanks - View all

Qoins(2016-06-15 07:31 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 14 944 2017-10-25, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Hypebeast
  $100/day Journey To Quit Procrastination and Work Hard HAkorehdeh 8 373 2017-09-16, 02:58 AM
Last Post: tekk15
  I FAILED before time to try AGAIN Calapsss 34 1,697 2017-09-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: nutnuts
  [IMRichard] Journey's on IM - ADSENSE + AUTOBLOG (High CPC) - $0 To $100 Per Day imrichard 57 3,998 2017-07-06, 11:04 AM
Last Post: speedfreak
  First Time Youtube CPA -- My Journey cubruh 18 1,707 2017-05-04, 02:42 AM
Last Post: nutnuts

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top