Just Launched VENETX LLC - DMCA Hosting - DDoS Protection - SSD-Raid10 - Unmetered - 25% OFF life
07-04-2017, 07:44 PM
@ArtoAllan was right. I have a problem login client area and some buttons in cpanel. I write a ticket and they didn't know the problem just they check some things but when I ask for skype the owner told me the website was down!!! Well... I tried again and I had the same problem. I don't like lies or excuses... I ask for my money back and I didn't have answer so I went to paypal to get my money. Today I received this.

https://ibb.co/exJ77v

Well... I think I have a bug to log in client area or something weird and uncommon but the owner was very unprofessional and rude. I have another hosting 1 year ago (with a personal project) and I didn't have problems but Venetx was problems since minute 1
07-04-2017, 07:53 PM
@Mikka07 : What problem usually encountered with this hosting?
07-04-2017, 08:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2017 08:39 PM by CortexCPANet.)
@Mikka07 - For the Record, First and Foremost me and my Technician tested your Hosting and was Working fine, Website was down for a very short time for an Upgrade but was backup. Then Today (05/07/2017), the Customer ( @Mikka07 ), did a PAYPAL Chargback on Us, so i cancelled and Suspended his Service with us at Venetx, his Service was working Fine however before i SUSPENDED and Cancelled the Customers Service. So @Mikka07 your not WELCOME Back at Venetx, Goodbye and go find another Host to be a NOOB at, you clearly do not know how too use Linux Shared Hosting (Cpanel), so please learn.

===============
Thank You,
Venetx LLC ~ Managememt Team

[Image: VenetxLLC_Sig_Thread%20V3B%20(Animated)-..._90px).gif]
===============
07-10-2017, 01:12 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 09:57 AM by CortexCPANet.)
[Image: logo.png] NEW SERVICE UPDATES:

Hello Customers, and Users and everyone at CPAElites,

Here at Venetx LLC, we now offer:

- We now Offer "" KVM Linux VPS Services "", thats located in ( Lithuania [EU] ) and is Offshore and DMCA Ignored, thats Linux Based. If your Interested in Ordering this NEW Service, please go here --> https://venetx.com/li_KVM-VPS.html

- More NEW Services and Products too come, to Venetx VERY VERY Soon. So please Tuned In and Updated too Venetx.

===============================================================

===============
Thank You,

===============
07-12-2017, 01:33 PM
[Image: logo.png] UPDATES:

Helo Everyone, just a Quick Update that "" [Image: logo.png] -- https://www.fraudlabspro.com"" and Venetx are Offical Partners, Check FraudLabs Pro Twitter or there Partner page here ( https://www.fraudlabspro.com/clients ), we thank you very very much Fraudlabs Pro for your partnership, FraudLabs Pro protects Venetx LLC Transacations from fraud, Spam, Bad people.

===============
Thank You,

===============
07-12-2017, 07:11 PM
today I bought hosting on venetx and I must say it's amazing, it's so fast and so easy to use the cpanel, everything that you need can you find there.
To set up a site with this hosting it just take some seconds an you are online.

So everyone who is looking for a fast hosting Venetx is the one that you need
 Thanks given by: CortexCPANet

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Open.Hosting | Full Control | Windows VPS&Linux | NVMe&SSD | Firewall | 25% OFF LIFE openhosting 156 06-28-2017 02:40 AM
Last Post: openhosting
ShapeHost - Highest Speed Windows and Linux VPS + Hosting - Xtreme Discount 35% icemusike 7,061 06-19-2017 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kixstart
PowerUpHosting.com: Offshore Hosting - Servers in Amsterdam - CPAElite Exclusive PowerUpHosting 2,273 04-01-2017 01:05 PM
Last Post: tigernic
Hostwinds Premium VPS Web Hosting! Fast and Reliable - Starting at $13.50 per month! Hostwinds 4,397 03-18-2017 03:58 PM
Last Post: rajabadariqbal
100% SSD VPS - Superb Virtualization - Automated Deployment - Special CPA Elite Offer PowerUpHosting 5,356 11-25-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: PowerUpHosting

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top