Just Launched VENETX LLC - DMCA Hosting - DDoS Protection - SSD-Raid10 - Unmetered - 25% OFF life
05-15-2017, 10:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 09:55 AM by CortexCPANet.)
[Image: Venetx_Logo_V2.png]

========================================

Here at Venetx LLC, we know that running a website smoothly and efficiently is important to our customers. Regardless of the type of website you own, we can help you with high quality hosting. It doesn’t matter whether you’re running an entire business or you just have a website to blog your adventures. We have Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers, so you can choose the perfect option depending on the size of your site. You’ll have a difficult time finding a better deal anywhere on the web!

Apart from great prices, we guarantee 100% uptime for your website and we offer 24/7 technical support. Work on your website at 3am or 3pm and we’ll be on hand to help if you get stuck. And don’t worry if you need to upgrade later on – we’ve got that covered too!

[Image: VenetxLLC_Thread_Design_V1B.jpg]

===============================================================

Marketing Video(s):

===============================================================

===============
Thank You,
Venetx LLC ~ Managememt Team

[Image: VenetxLLC_Sig_Thread%20V3B%20(Animated)-..._90px).gif]
===============
 Thanks given by: imrichard
05-23-2017, 08:22 AM
Can you list the packages you offer.
05-23-2017, 08:52 AM
I was looking for a dedicated server, Might try you guys soon.
05-23-2017, 10:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 11:07 AM by CortexCPANet.)
@specz34 - Hello it Shows you on the Thread above or checkout our main website (https://venetx.com).

@mentorcell - Thank you for your Kind Feeback we have 1x Locations on Dedicated Servers (USA/ New Jersey Location - Onshore) and we willl be soon offering more loactions in OFFSHORE Locations, if you want a Offshore Location Dedicated Server please contact me and i can setup a Custom Quote for this Custom Dedicated. Thank you for your kind words, we hope too have you at venetx. ;)

===============
Thank You,

===============
05-28-2017, 10:28 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 09:55 AM by CortexCPANet.)
BUMP:

VENETX UPDATES - Hello Guys, we have revised our plans and our Website. So Please try Venetx Out Today...

Our Website:

===============
Thank You,

===============
06-02-2017, 08:20 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2017 08:21 PM by laurawhite.)
Got this as a review copy.
I got shared hosting(US corporation package)
It comes with cPanel and softaculous installer for one-click installs.
OP provided good support through skype.
At very cheap price of $4/month and good support, I recommend this hosting.

You have been warned about referral links already, this is your last chance. One more time and you're gone for good. I'll give you a month to rethink your actions this time.
 Thanks given by: CortexCPANet
06-03-2017, 08:17 AM
@laurawhite - Thank you Honestly Very much for your Kind Feedback and we honestly do appreciate it, we hope you stay at VENETX as a customer and i really do hope we can entice more Customers at CPAElites. Also more giveaways and Promos coming real soon too Venetx Aswell, so please stay tuned in for that.

===============
Thank You,

===============
06-03-2017, 09:23 AM
got a review copy from @CortexCPANet
the design looks very neat very clean, easy to use i didn't even need help on registration or to setup the hosting.
using WHMCS which is absolutely secure ( for security paranoids out there lol )
as for the package:
i tried the " US PROFESSIONAL " 2$/month , 50GB SSD and everything else is unlimited and i mean EVERYTHING ( Bandwith , DBs , Domains ... etc ) and even FREE SSL ( didn't try it though ) , all in all great package.
Activation was instantaneous ,
Managing the hosting (site) is pretty easy as it includes cPanel which provides all the necessary stuff ( DB and WebMail management , even ready to use beautiful templates from Site Publisher) and it also includes softaculous installer which makes it easy to install anything you need.

with everything considered , i really recommend VENETX hosting i mean for that price and those features who wouldn't ? :p
 Thanks given by: CortexCPANet
06-04-2017, 04:29 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2017 04:29 PM by CortexCPANet.)
[Image: logo.png] UPDATES:

Hello @everyone , thank you too everyone who has submitted feedback and comments too my Thread and entered my Giveaway's. Some good news i have though is MAYBE in a few days or weeks too come, Ill do more giveaways. So do you want more COMPS and Giveaways at Venetx LLC, if YES then come and try Venetx LLC out, we are a Premium Offshore DMCA Hosting Services, come try us out today!!!

===============
Thank You,

===============
06-04-2017, 06:31 PM
★★★BIG VOUCH★★★
By far the best Hosting provider I've dealt with. Seller is very prompt, supportive and friendly! Goes above and beyond to help his costumers get up and started!

When I saw the DMCA Ignored shared hosting at a very low price, I knew I had to buy this asap! This service is a must have for all cpa marketers! The whole ordering process went smooth thanks to the seller and I'm very happy with my purchase.

[Image: jQGbCoA.gif]

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
PowerUpHosting.com: Offshore Hosting - Servers in Amsterdam - CPAElite Exclusive PowerUpHosting 2,310 07-23-2017 04:08 PM
Last Post: jacmag
Open.Hosting | Full Control | Windows VPS&Linux | NVMe&SSD | Firewall | 25% OFF LIFE openhosting 163 06-28-2017 02:40 AM
Last Post: openhosting
ShapeHost - Highest Speed Windows and Linux VPS + Hosting - Xtreme Discount 35% icemusike 7,098 06-19-2017 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kixstart
Hostwinds Premium VPS Web Hosting! Fast and Reliable - Starting at $13.50 per month! Hostwinds 4,403 03-18-2017 03:58 PM
Last Post: rajabadariqbal
100% SSD VPS - Superb Virtualization - Automated Deployment - Special CPA Elite Offer PowerUpHosting 5,367 11-25-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: PowerUpHosting

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top