Just Launched Thread Closed
2018-05-08, 03:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-05-09, 12:21 AM by 4eller.)
Thread closed. Thread closed.Thread closed. Thread closed.
Share This Thread :

2018-05-08, 03:47 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-05-08, 12:46 PM,
Thread approved.

Good luck with your sales! :-)
Latest Thanks - View all

4eller(2018-05-08 09:49 PM) 

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-05-08, 01:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-05-08, 01:27 PM by yesman.)
It would be better if you can show us some proof that you can rank videos.
And How much you making through Youtube?

Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

4eller(2018-05-08 10:04 PM) 
2018-05-08, 01:48 PM,
Are you offering any review package? Or post some proofs here, Looks interesting service! Good Luck with sales mate
Latest Thanks - View all

2018-05-08, 02:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-05-08, 02:48 PM by SwiffJustus.)
Looks good and good luck with your thread.

Been thinking about getting back into youtube here lately but with the way they change up on those
trying to do certain types of promotion on that platform well, Guess I was kinda steering clear but maybe I might
change my mind.. Just a few questions about your Coaching Program..

First..
-@ I will teach you how to rank your videos

for those very reasonable prices you never mentioned the duration of the program,
or is this a one pay for lifetime membership type of thing cause you know with YouTube
somethings may be working today and tomorrow you have to restructure lol
So yeah, I was wondering how that works ?
If you can be a bit more specific.
Like say for instance, you say for that price I am teaching you this ranking process which is
working right now but if there are changes then I can't help you with that..
Kinda get what I'm saying...Like with SEO Coaching...
It would have to kinda be a continuous thing because of the constant roll-outs and changes
and we know those won't strop happening because these are Paid Ads driven Platforms so they
will try to make it difficult for those not willing to pay those ad fees.
So yeah if you could address that a bit.
And the reason why I ask is because your prices are really really ummm reasonable for coaching
and what that kinda entails and why folks usually charge the way the do.  

Next..

You will get access to methods i'm working on outside of youtube

Can you elaborate on that a bit, I mean, of course without exposing your stuff.
Just in general...Like maybe how successful you've been with these methods.
Are there cost involved with executing these other methods?
Are these other methods blackhat or whitehat  etc..
I just ask because you advertise them as part of the package main selling point
not as a Bonus or something so I'm guessing Folks will be wondering a bit about those methods.

And Finally..

Have you ever rain a Coaching Program before?
If so can you elaborate a bit on that?

And if Not what can you tell or show  me to have trust and
confidence you can run this one..?

The reason I ask is because I've conducted a few and I know people expect sooo Much
when you put the Title on there.."COACHING"

Ok I'll be back tomorrow to see what we got and decide if I wanna come on board!

Thanks a lot Buddy!

And again,
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SALES

P.S.
I'm sure answering these few questions best you can will bring some clarity and I bet a few extra sales..
I mean, if they are the answers folks wanna here lol
Latest Thanks - View all

2018-05-08, 09:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-05-08, 10:38 PM by 4eller.)
(2018-05-08, 02:46 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Looks good and good luck with your thread.

Been thinking about getting back into youtube here lately but with the way they change up on those
trying to do certain types of promotion on that platform well, Guess I was kinda steering clear but maybe I might

First..

for those very reasonable prices you never mentioned the duration of the program,
or is this a one pay for lifetime membership type of thing cause you know with YouTube
Like say for instance, you say for that price I am teaching you this ranking process which is
It would have to kinda be a continuous thing because of the constant roll-outs and changes
and we know those won't strop happening because these are Paid Ads driven Platforms so they
And the reason why I ask is because your prices are really really ummm reasonable for coaching

Next..

not as a Bonus or something so I'm guessing Folks will be wondering a bit about those methods.

And Finally..

The reason I ask is because I've conducted a few and I know people expect sooo Much

Ok I'll be back tomorrow to see what we got and decide if I wanna come on board!

Thanks a lot Buddy!

And again,

P.S.
I'm sure answering these few questions best you can will bring some clarity and I bet a few extra sales..

Hey man, Great questions. I definitely should have elaborated a little more in to the program.

As for your first question: The duration of the program is lifetime, as you said things do change all the time. Like I said in the post, this is more like a team rather than a program. I wont just teach you what I currently know then leave you in the middle of the ocean with a deflated life jacket, you will still be in the discord server with other teammates and myself. I will still be working with you grinding together and if any changes come along i'll be there to figure it out along side you or inform you on anything i've figured out.

Second question: What I mean't by that is, if i'm working on anything currently outside of youtube related to CPA I will send out PDF's out server announcements explaining what i'm doing which will allow any other teammates,captains etc to pick it a part and brain storm with me or work out their own variation of the method. If I have of coursed ironed out a specific method already I will explain details of it in our server.

Third question: I haven't run a coaching program myself, but I know how to structure them well. I was part of coaching programs for poker back in the day and we had a very good structure on making players profitable. This is the same structure i'm using for this program. Not only that, but i've been a part of sports and teams for years :P (You can kind of tell in the way I made ranks within the team lol)

Hope this cleared some things up, PM if you need anything else my man!

EDIT: I decided to make a quick change to the program, I'll be capping spots off at 20. This is to ensure I don't get too overwhelmed.

(2018-05-08, 01:27 PM)yesman Wrote: It would be better if you can show us some proof that you can rank videos.

Thanks

Here are some analytics from one of my accounts over the past month with three niches.

[Image: ytproof.png]

And earnings for the same niches over the past month and a half:

[Image: earnings_proof.png]

(2018-05-08, 01:48 PM)Spikey Wrote: Are you offering any review package? Or post some proofs here, Looks interesting service! Good Luck with sales mate

No reviews will be given out as this kind of spoils it for people who are paying, this would allow for some one to just go off and take the method with them. I posted proofs above <3

Update: Hey guys! I'm just setting up the discord server so I wont take any sales right now until all the discord bots are finished!
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2018-05-08 11:58 PM) 

[Image: banner1.gif]

2018-05-08, 10:39 PM,
(2018-05-08, 09:48 PM)4eller Wrote:
(2018-05-08, 02:46 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Looks good and good luck with your thread.

First..

Next..

And Finally..

Thanks a lot Buddy!

And again,

P.S.

Hey man, Great questions. I definitely should have elaborated a little more in to the program.

As for your first question: The duration of the program is lifetime, as you said things do change all the time. Like I said in the post, this is more like a team rather than a program. I wont just teach you what I currently know then leave you in the middle of the ocean with a deflated life jacket, you will still be in the discord server with other teammates and myself. I will still be working with you grinding together and if any changes come along i'll be there to figure it out along side you or inform you on anything i've figured out.

Second question: What I mean't by that is, if i'm working on anything currently outside of youtube related to CPA I will send out PDF's out server announcements explaining what i'm doing which will allow any other teammates,captains etc to pick it a part and brain storm with me or work out their own variation of the method. If I have of coursed ironed out a specific method already I will explain details of it in our server.

Third question: I haven't run a coaching program myself, but I know how to structure them well. I was part of coaching programs for poker back in the day and we had a very good structure on making players profitable. This is the same structure i'm using for this program. Not only that, but i've been a part of sports and teams for years :P (You can kind of tell in the way I made ranks within the team lol)

EDIT: I decided to make a quick change to the program, I'll be capping spots off at 20. This is to ensure I don't get too overwhelmed.

(2018-05-08, 01:27 PM)yesman Wrote: It would be better if you can show us some proof that you can rank videos.

Thanks

Here are some analytics from one of my accounts over the past month with three niches.

[Image: ytproof.png]

And earnings for the same niches over the past month and a half:

[Image: earnings_proof.png]

(2018-05-08, 01:48 PM)Spikey Wrote: Are you offering any review package? Or post some proofs here, Looks interesting service! Good Luck with sales mate

No reviews will be given out as this kind of spoils it for people who are paying, this would allow for some one to just go off and take the method with them. I posted proofs above <3

Vouch for 4eller, he's a trusted guy and we've worked lots together in the past" if you want to make money a good money from yt and you don't have any knowledge about yt , than i will recommend to buy this
Latest Thanks - View all

4eller(2018-05-08 10:40 PM) 

Increase Your CVR with  HQ Hack Proof Videos PM Me or click here to Buy
[Image: 0GUtb4I.png]
2018-05-08, 11:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-05-08, 11:37 PM by SwiffJustus.)
(2018-05-08, 10:39 PM)AlexxD Wrote: Vouch for 4eller, he's a trusted guy and we've worked lots together in the past" if you want to make money a good money  from yt and you don't have any knowledge about yt , than i will recommend to buy this

Yeah he seems like a great Guy and I appreciate your Input but we still need to ask questions if we have any concerns
or just wanna get a full understanding of what is being offered. Must do our own due diligence as well, But again..
Appreciate your input and like I told him folks having a fuller understanding of what you're offering usually increases
your sales more than any vouch can. and As he said here..
[Image: elab.jpg]

I think he realizes this but thanks again for the input  Grin

(2018-05-08, 09:48 PM)4eller Wrote: Hey man, Great questions. I definitely should have elaborated a little more in to the program.

Just wanna say I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and I'm sure the community appreciates it.

Being one of the older members here I kinda take it on myself to kinda help things along and if possible avoid any impending
situations that may disrupt our little community, of course I'm not saying this is one of those things just trying to make
it clear why sometimes I have to ask the Hard questions and that it is not at all personal.

That said,
Ok now I understand a bit clearer but it kinda raises another issue lol
So essentially this is more of a brainstorming group and less of a coaching program from how you're explaining it here
"this is more like a team rather than a program"
And your role is kinda more of a Moderator or Team leader

@ "What I mean't by that is, if i'm working on anything currently outside of youtube related to CPA I will send out PDF's out server announcements explaining what i'm doing which will allow any other teammates,captains etc to pick it a part and brain storm with me or work out their own variation of the method. If I have of coursed ironed out a specific method already I will explain details of it in our server. "

So I'll take that as you are not currently working on anything outside of Youtube but is something you plan to do in the future.
I'm sure a lot of folks were wondering about that as was I.

Here's the thing Buddy and you can thank me later lol
The reason coaching is usually one on one and so darn expensive is because of that which is expected by the player being coached and
is why a lot of forums don't allow it and to be honest I thought we didn't also.
Now, I can honestly tell your Intentions are PURE and the capping of spots at 20 is probably a good idea in as you said assuring you don't get overwhelmed but the business sense , But It is only Human nature or the nature of business that will
kick in down about six months down the road when folks are still expecting a certain amount of PERSONAL attention and that initial small fee
has long expired. Even on the High End.. 35 x 20 = 700 for 20 people Expecting Coaching for a LIFETIME !
Which brings me to the Next question..You never mentioned a NO refund policy so this means If at anytime you decide to quit or maybe not show up as much as they expect you to(Trust me it will be a lot) or they decide it's not meeting their expectations they have a right to a Full refund unless otherwise stipulated. which brings me to my final query or concern..

See with these types of things the expectations of support are so high and you have 20 people on different schedules with different personalities
expecting answers yesterday. Cause lets just be Honest here, when folks shell out Bucks it's usually for a service or product not to just be a member of a brainstorming team. They are gonna be looking for assistance, answers and results..PERIOD!
Now you can structure it as a team thing but as you are charging for this it is YOUR SERVICE so you can't somewhere down the road
start depending MOSTLY on other teammates to do what YOU were paid to do.

Now if you had promoted it as a Brainstorming club or something like that well then that would have made it clearly stated
that that's what it was but when you say COACHING, Then go on to say but it's a team thing the lines get blurred a bit..

What I might suggest is you say...set 2 days like maybe Tues & Thurs for like 4 hours each as times you will DEFINITELY be on LIVE
although the Discord is 24-7 and the rest of the time it will be "Answer or reply in a reasonable amount of time" lol Which reasonable will mean 20 different things to 20 different people ..Hence those Scheduled or pre determined times set aside for Absolute or Fa sure Live Sessions that you will be present for coaching duties. Yeah I know you will always be available but I'm sure with the amount you're getting from this you'll be working other projects and yes I understand it's also a team concept..But the Big difference is YOU ARE A PAID TEAM MEMBER ...
You're a smart Guy I know you get what I'm saying..

Brother I am by no means trying to Trash your thread or tell you how to run your program but as I said
if I can help clear some things up or help avoid any confusion
seen or unforeseen I will try to do that..

Thanks for taking the time to answer my concerns and
Again I wish you nothing but good luck Buddy..
PEACE
2018-05-09, 12:08 AM,
(2018-05-08, 11:29 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2018-05-08, 10:39 PM)AlexxD Wrote: Vouch for 4eller, he's a trusted guy and we've worked lots together in the past" if you want to make money a good money  from yt and you don't have any knowledge about yt , than i will recommend to buy this

Yeah he seems like a great Guy and I appreciate your Input but we still need to ask questions if we have any concerns
or just wanna get a full understanding of what is being offered. Must do our own due diligence as well, But again..
Appreciate your input and like I told him folks having a fuller understanding of what you're offering usually increases
your sales more than any vouch can. and As he said here..
[Image: elab.jpg]

I think he realizes this but thanks again for the input  Grin

(2018-05-08, 09:48 PM)4eller Wrote: Hey man, Great questions. I definitely should have elaborated a little more in to the program.

Just wanna say I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and I'm sure the community appreciates it.

Being one of the older members here I kinda take it on myself to kinda help things along and if possible avoid any impending
situations that may disrupt our little community, of course I'm not saying this is one of those things just trying to make
it clear why sometimes I have to ask the Hard questions and that it is not at all personal.

That said,
Ok now I understand a bit clearer but it kinda raises another issue lol
So essentially this is more of a brainstorming group and less of a coaching program from how you're explaining it here
"this is more like a team rather than a program"
And your role is kinda more of a Moderator or Team leader

@ "What I mean't by that is, if i'm working on anything currently outside of youtube related to CPA I will send out PDF's out server announcements explaining what i'm doing which will allow any other teammates,captains etc to pick it a part and brain storm with me or work out their own variation of the method. If I have of coursed ironed out a specific method already I will explain details of it in our server. "

So I'll take that as you are not currently working on anything outside of Youtube but is something you plan to do in the future.
I'm sure a lot of folks were wondering about that as was I.

Here's the thing Buddy and you can thank me later lol
The reason coaching is usually one on one and so darn expensive is because of that which is expected by the player being coached and
is why a lot of forums don't allow it and to be honest I thought we didn't also.
Now, I can honestly tell your Intentions are PURE and the capping of spots at 20 is probably a good idea in as you said assuring you don't get overwhelmed but the business sense , But It is only Human nature or the nature of business that will
kick in down about six months down the road when folks are still expecting a certain amount of PERSONAL attention and that initial small fee
has long expired. Even on the High End.. 35 x 20 = 700 for 20 people Expecting Coaching for a LIFETIME !
Which brings me to the Next question..You never mentioned a NO refund policy so this means If at anytime you decide to quit or maybe not show up as much as they expect you to(Trust me it will be a lot) or they decide it's not meeting their expectations they have a right to a Full refund unless otherwise stipulated. which brings me to my final query or concern..

See with these types of things the expectations of support are so high and you have 20 people on different schedules with different personalities
expecting answers yesterday. Cause lets just be Honest here, when folks shell out Bucks it's usually for a service or product not to just be a member of a brainstorming team. They are gonna be looking for assistance, answers and results..PERIOD!
Now you can structure it as a team thing but as you are charging for this it is YOUR SERVICE so you can't somewhere down the road
start depending MOSTLY on other teammates to do what YOU were paid to do.

Now if you had promoted it as a Brainstorming club or something like that well then that would have made it clearly stated
that that's what it was but when you say COACHING, Then go on to say but it's a team thing the lines get blurred a bit..

What I might suggest is you say...set 2 days like maybe Tues & Thurs for like 4 hours each as times you will DEFINITELY be on LIVE
although the Discord is 24-7 and the rest of the time it will be "Answer or reply in a reasonable amount of time" lol Which reasonable will mean 20 different things to 20 different people ..Hence those Scheduled or pre determined times set aside for Absolute or Fa sure Live Sessions that you will be present for coaching duties. Yeah I know you will always be available but I'm sure with the amount you're getting from this you'll be working other projects and yes I understand it's also a team concept..But the Big difference is YOU ARE A PAID TEAM MEMBER ...
You're a smart Guy I know you get what I'm saying..

Brother I am by no means trying to Trash your thread or tell you how to run your program but as I said
if I can help clear some things up or help avoid any confusion
seen or unforeseen I will try to do that..

Thanks for taking the time to answer my concerns and
Again I wish you nothing but good luck Buddy..
PEACE

Hey I honestly, I really appreciate your input. This made me realize a couple things. I'm going to PM you right now!

[Image: banner1.gif]