Just Launched Free Trial Verizon IPv6 Proxies [IG, FB, Gmail]
2017-10-05, 03:57 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-10-10, 10:33 PM by iastaff. Edit Reason: Removed native ipv6 requirement. )
Greetings All,

I'm a professional network administrator with 10 years in the industry and what I've recently started deploying to assist social media farmers are Verizon IPv6 proxies. As you can guess, ipv6 proxies allow you to have and use many more ip addresses than you could ever get with traditional ipv4 proxies. Since the ranges are trillions of times larger than ipv4, you literally never run out of unique ip addresses. This is useful in spending more time creating accounts as opposed to looking for more proxies.

However, seeing is believing. This offer is about giving each of you 4,096 Verizon [California] IPv6 proxies so you can see firsthand how they work, how quickly accounts can be created in large numbers, and how they pass verification. I cover all 50 U.S. States in my proxy offerings but for the purposes of letting you try before you buy, I've selected one of the most popular states for this demonstration.

I fully support bot automation and encourage it for large farmers. This is a service built specifically for Facebook, Instagram, and Gmail account creation and management, but it has quite a few other uses as well. Nearly any bot or platform that supports ipv6 will be suitable enough for this demonstration. I am also open to jv's for farming projects but I'll hit on this subject in the appropriate time.

For now, if you are looking to largely scale up your farming operations I cordially invite you to a live demonstration firsthand so you can see the power of ipv6 and all the things it is capable of.

These are all dedicated proxies, so you can go back and re-use them any time you'd like to. This is specifically meant for the account management part whereas the farmed accounts never lose the original ip address the account was created on. Its a proxy, so it is portable when you sell your farmed accounts.

For those interested, please see my skype details in my signature line to request your free trial today. I prefer skype contacts as it allows for instant communication during your entire trial period so you can ask questions, get advice, and tell me if you have any issues.

For those of you already familiar with ipv6, and those of you currently haunted by endless captchas on things like youtube, captchas would be a thing of the past. These ranges are clean and are dedicated per user.

For those of you wondering about prices, you can see the initial offerings here. But I highly encourage you to take the free trial offer first so you see it in action. After the trial is finished, we can discuss your needs for particular cities and states. If you have any questions, please post in the thread here or ask me directly on skype. Thank you.
Latest Thanks - View all

pioter7(2017-10-10 10:05 PM) 

Buy Instagram Accounts
Instagram Like Blocked? I have the answer!
2017-10-10, 09:44 PM,
Trials still available, especially for Instagram, Facebook, and Adsense account farmers. See what IPv4-to-IPv6 proxies can do for you. Catch me on Skype (in my signature line) for more details.

Buy Instagram Accounts
2017-10-10, 09:54 PM,
Just a friendly advice mate, fix your website if you want to sell something, it looks really confusing and bad :)
GL with selling this kind of service I might need.

[Image: adludum_banner1.jpg]
2017-10-10, 10:09 PM,
Thank you for the offer. I am trying to understand how I could use it. I do have a vpn. Can this be used only for bots/farming?
Let's say I wanted to use these ipv6's to create craigslist accounts would that work? Or can I use each ip to watch a livestream on youtube generating a unique viewer? Do I need all 4096 can I just get 1000? Looks very interesting but I am trying to understand it
2017-10-10, 10:12 PM,
(2017-10-10, 09:54 PM)baxxx Wrote: Just a friendly advice mate, fix your website if you want to sell something, it looks really confusing and bad :)
GL with selling this kind of service I might need.

I am simplifying the categories and navigation right now.

Buy Instagram Accounts
2017-10-10, 10:14 PM,
(2017-10-10, 10:09 PM)pioter7 Wrote: Thank you for the offer. I am trying to understand how I could use it. I do have a vpn. Can this be used only for bots/farming?
Let's say I wanted to use these ipv6's to create craigslist accounts would that work? Or can I use each ip to watch a livestream on youtube generating a unique viewer? Do I need all 4096 can I just get 1000? Looks very interesting but I am trying to understand it

Craigslist, to my knowledge is an ipv4 only site, so ipv6 would be of no use there. As to the number of proxies, I'm re-doing the packages now for lesser amounts. I'll post an update here momentarily when they are back up.
Latest Thanks - View all

pioter7(2017-10-10 10:18 PM) 

Buy Instagram Accounts
2017-10-10, 10:20 PM,
I am interested in the trial I sent you my skype but I am not sure if my VPS is native connectivity. Trying to find out right now.
2017-10-10, 10:29 PM,
You do not need any ipv6 connectivity at all to use this. I've removed that requirement from the original post at the top.

Buy Instagram Accounts
2017-10-10, 10:32 PM,
The packages have been updated and you can now view them here.

Buy Instagram Accounts
2017-10-10, 10:34 PM,
How long is the trial period?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEST DEAL iGramTool.com - Instagram account creator - free demo mihai1497 76 7,450 5 hours ago
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  HOT DEAL Instagram Aged Accs | CHEAP! | Free Cloaker & Dedicated Proxies! Airborne 13 353 8 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  SMMshop.net - CHEAP SMM Panel: YT views 0.23/IG Likes 0.2$ Followers 0.5$/FB Likes 1$ SMMshop 63 2,379 2017-10-21, 11:33 PM
Last Post: SMMshop
  SUPER SELLER Luddzo's Custom Landing Pages – $150 – FAKE LIVE CHAT, OFFER INSTRUCTIONS, FB COMM... Luddzo 46 2,988 2017-10-21, 04:13 AM
Last Post: TrendSetterz
  GMAIL PVAs (Aged PVAs, Fresh PVAs) + GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE lovelyservices 7 570 2017-10-20, 11:20 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top